[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Mormons, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: salt-lake-mormon-temple71.jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
salt-lake-mormon-temple71.jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
Redpill me on Mormons, /pol/.
>>
>>69279062

Hot women that like to fuck. Crazy ass hell religious beliefs though.
>>
>>69279062
Crazy cult but at least they have a ton of white kids.
>>
>>69279062
they are the 13th tribe of israel that traveled to america
>>
>>69279062
Lunatics who believe they have magical underwear. Founder was a known fraud and huckster. So violent in their formative years that everywhere they went, they got kicked out. Gave us John Moses Browning, the patron saint of American guns.
>>
>>69279062
We're based and everyone above me is a pretty big faggot.

source: am a convert
>>
they are good moral people who get a really bad rap. what they believe religiously is pretty obviously from my perspective, but so is almost every other religion lol so I don't like how Mormons always get shit for it while no one else really does.
>>
>>69279703
pretty obviously false*
>>
>>69279187
where do I sign up?
>>
>>69279062
Protestantism, but worse.
>>
>>69279062
The story of Mormonism is Joseph Smith fleeing state to state because his business was caught selling fake bank notes. He was into polyandry and banged his followers wives.
>>
>>69279603
You're a bunch of bike riding faggots.
>>
>>69279062
>>69279062

Salt Lake City, is on of the safest cities in the US

But that's under threat, thanks to dirty spics. Trump wants to get rid of that trouble. Fucking mormons vote for Cruz. Let's be honest that Lyin' Cuck won't deport anyone.
>>
Disgusting inbreds
>>
A bunch of faggots.
>>
They worship Satan, but that's somehow good people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJYn3BoZkcQ
All you need to know.
>>
>>69279603
Tell me, how many wives will you get for this?
>>
The friendly money cult.
>>
Mormonism is great if you're not a critical thinker. I know plenty of super smart mormons but they are sheep through and through. Utah is a bubble where we don't have to worry about anything that happens outside of the bubble.
90% white communities, safe schools. definitely a great sense of community if you go to church.
oh by the way church is 3 hours and we spend most of our waking lives thinking about church or doing a church related activity. In fact men are required to spend 2 years abroad doing church sales work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day.
We like it so much we do it again after retirement with our wives.
>>
A con man in the early 19th century pretended that angels spoke to him through gold plates that nobody else ever saw. He used his "visions" to make tons of money and build an army, which later took over a frontier territory that is now Utah and remains there to this day.

Mormons breed like crazy, don't drink or do drugs, and are eerily friendly to everyone. Think of an entire community where everybody is Ned Flanders.
>>
The religion is weird, but in practice they're one of the last cultural and genetic bastions of the founding anglo stock of america.
>>
>>69279062
heres what you need to know:
>Believe in alternate history involving jews living in USA
>Believe that God was once a man
>Believe that man can become a God
>Believe that they will get their own planet and populate it with spirit babies
>Believe that black people are inhabited with the spirits of cowardly angels
>Conduct masonic style ceremonies
>>
>>69279062
crypto masonic organization dedicated to pedophilia
>>
>>69279432
>magical underwear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pX6SdLI_qs
>>
Mormons are cool people. One of my closest friends is a Mormon. Generally every Mormon I have met has been kind. But I will say that some have a crazy side that can be brought out in certain environments.
>>
Just watch that south Park episode on Mormons.
>>
File: 1428453663357.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1428453663357.jpg
240 KB, 1100x1380
My only interaction with Mormons was when 2 mormons came to my apartment door to spread the word. It just so happen to be while I was watching american psycho for the first time, and they interrupted me in the middle of it. I talked with them a little while, told them I was watching this movie with batman(christian bale) in it and stuff. We had a nice conversation and they left without leaving anything for me to look over. I think they had the idea I didn't care what they trying to sell.

Other than that. the book of mormon musical was 10/10. The mormon people seem very nice in general, although obviously very odd.

I do hope they push the whole polygamous maraige thing though, just because literally every legal argument that can be made for gay marraige could also be applied to polygomous marraige. I imagine the butthurt that would cause lib women would be pretty funny
>>
>>69281090
>like real lesbians look anything like that
>>
>>69283411
I used to think polygamy was okay, but now I realize part of the problem with Islam is polygamy. Rich men take all the wives and poor men have no one to fuck. although prostitution and casual fucking are probably illegal there too.

but anyway modern mormons (excluding the FLDS of 100 people) are against polygamy although lots of the men like to fantasize about it. they'll ask themselves in priesthood meetings "what would we do if the prophet commanded polygamy again?" Of course the question is silly because the prophets were the ones taking all the wives. the average joe would be getting his wife taken while he was sent on a mission for the Lard.
>>
One of the few Christian organizations that actively proselytes to anyone, let alone fellow Christians, whose success in converting parishioners away from collection-plate-based churches that shame people into donating drives those churches' preachers into conniptions, sending them on a two-hundred-year journey to scour transcripts of everything a Mormon leader ever said for anything that sounds off-color in the slightest to parade as the basis of their faith. Very well-organized welfare organization and well-funded church colleges, tends to raise members' socio-economic status. Very popular in LatAm right now.
>>
>>69279062
thats some bloodborne level creepy building
>>
>>69279981
/thread
>>
>>69284596
>One of the few Christian organizations
Stopped reading right there. Mormons are not Christians.
>>
>>69284816
There's a well at the lowest point that is supposed to be a Well of Souls type of deal. There are sun and moon stones on the outsides of it.

Mormons believe that when they die, if they were good enough, they will become gods of their own planets.
>>
>>69284332
>I used to think polygamy was okay, but now I realize part of the problem with Islam is polygamy.

That's exactly why I think this whole marriage thing will blow up in lib womens faces. Muslim men will also now be able to have multiple wives. Even if only a small group of mormons fight for it, it will mainly only affect the new muslim men we get. Who literally think of women as less than animals. funny stuff
>>
They have nearly half a trillion dollars in assets and spent like one and a half billion dollars building a fucking shopping center. They own dozens of private businesses and are one of the largest private landowners in the United States.

It's a fucking huge fraud of a religion, it's just a fucking holding comapny that gets free money from their retarded tithing practicioners
>>
>>69279062
Crazy ass religion, but they make good architecture, also they have a lot of kids, so they contribute to the white race the most.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDM2zmNy2c

Bugger looked amazingly fit and sharp for 93. His religion must have done him some good.
>>
>>69279062
Don't believe anything you hear. Look up the facts:

Lower degeneracy
Highest kinda marriage rates
Above average earning and education
Well below average crime

The crap posted on this board is likely to be false if the above points are true, and they are.
>>
>>69285914
There's more than one type of degeneracy. Mormons are fucking insane.
>>
>>69283097
This. It's only about 30% accurate, but better than this crap.
>>
>>69285914
mormons are less prone to violent crime but damn leave anything valuable unattended and it WILL go missing.
>>
shit-tier theology, top-tier social cohesion and outreach.

seems to be a correlation there in Christian sects.
>>
>>69285608
Then again, the Catholic Church does all that a thousandfold and they've been at it for two millenia plus IDK that Mormons ever got anyone killed in a crusade or a witch hunt.
>>
>>69284596
You take your reasonable, fact-based answer and LEAVE!
>>
>>69286285
The Catholics are full of shit too.
>>
>>69286041
Normative statement, no evidence, opinion safely discarded.
>>
LDS is one of the best religions you can join.

Source: Ex-Mormon
>>
>>69279062
Only cool one was john moses browning imo
>>
>>69286604
>mormon getting buttblasted people don't like mormons
Do yourself a favor and look up how many wives Joseph Smith had. Then ask yourself why your religion didn't tell you this.
>>
>>69282357
This was the dumbest shit I have ever seen and not relevant at all. You're immature for liking it.
>>
>>69287252
Eh...
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.