[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do UK blacks seem more intelligent than American blacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18
File: 1452283754412.jpg (5 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1452283754412.jpg
5 KB, 189x200
>>
>>69276393
We treat them better and give them equal opportunities for education and achievement
>>
>>69276661
>Americans will deny this
>>
>>69276661

Do you think it might also have to do with the inferiority complex of the blacks of the west, in regards to slavery?
>>
>>69276393
The Dems have a stake in keeping as much of the population as ignorant and poor as possible.
>>
Blacks in the UK are actual African immigrants. They appreciate the opportunity to better themselves and are willing to work hard to achieve their goals. American niggers don't know what it's like to live in a real impoverish shithole. They don't have the necessary perspective. They're just ungrateful, ignorant and entitled and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>69277456

That is also true for the UK, though.
>>
It's the accent.
>>
File: tzarwave.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tzarwave.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>69276661
>give them vastly preferential treatment in hiring and education
>being cucked in your own country by foreigners is a good thing
>>
>>69277502
>Blacks in the UK are actual African immigrants.

Could you describe the difference between UK and US black in more detail? Interested to hear anon
>>
>>69276393
Blacks in UK were never slaves and never experience system, institutionalized racism.
>>
>>69278038
>Do you think it might also have to do with the inferiority complex of the blacks of the west, in regards to slavery?

That's what I suspected -
>Do you think it might also have to do with the inferiority complex of the blacks of the west, in regards to slavery?
>>
>>69278038
>Blacks in UK were never slaves and never experience system, institutionalized racism.

That's what I suspected -

Corrected
>>
>>69276393

Why do British whites seem more intelligent than American whites?

I think the answer is obvious.

It's the accent.
>>
>>69277852

To put it simply, American blacks are violent criminals sold by other blacks to whites as slave labor. Then they were bred to be stronger and less intelligent. Then they were made citizens rather than Lincoln's original plan of shipping them back to Africa.

Blacks in the UK are willing immigrants (i.e.: not the quota Somalians raping Sweden.)
>>
>>69278470

They don't, though.

UK blacks are much more civilized. This should be obvious, anon.
>>
>>69278470
perhaps it's all the semen brits ingest.
>>
>>69278470

According to polls, white Americans score higher on IQ tests than white Brits.
>>
>>69278648
To put it simply, American blacks are violent criminals sold by other blacks to whites as slave labor. Then they were bred to be stronger and less intelligent. Then they were made citizens rather than Lincoln's original plan of shipping them back to Africa. Blacks in the UK are willing immigrants (i.e.: not the quota Somalians raping Sweden.)

The picture is becoming more clear, thanks anons!
>>
>>69276393
Because they are. I'm from the south and am amazed when I go to the UK and their blacks are well dressed and decent.
>>
I think slavery is just an excuse for black failure in the US. We constantly tell them that they're our equals, and that there's no differences between us aside from skin color, and then when they don't live up to the expectations of other whites, they thinks that's it's because they're being oppressed.
>>
>>69278981
>Because they are.

Don't be lazy anon. That is no answer.
>>
>>69276393
Because Americans (and pseudo-Americans, like Canadians) consider British accents a mark of sophistication. That's it.
>>
>>69279018
>I think slavery is just an excuse for black failure in the US. We constantly tell them that they're our equals, and that there's no differences between us aside from skin color, and then when they don't live up to the expectations of other whites, they thinks that's it's because they're being oppressed.

That seems like a short sighted perspective, if you take into account what other anons here have said
>>
>>69276393
Because there are less of them. There is some sort of social phenomenon where, the more blacks you have together in a dense concentration, the more they're able to show you their true colors and begin chimping out.

For example, let's say you have a mostly white highschool with 1 or 2 black guys. They're not going to act like stereotypical niggers because there are no other niggers around to trigger that sort of social positive feedback loop. But get enough blacks together, and they start nignogging it up when before they would APPEAR more sensible.

Same thing happens with muslims. When it's just a handful, they're the religion of peace and just want tolerance. When more of them get together, they start forming no-go zones and sharia courts.
>>
What is selective immigration.

We Americans imported common nig field hands who couldn't run fast enough from the slaver.

Bongs imported cream of the Commonwealth, such as it was.
>>
>>69276393
The accent.
>>
>>69276393
They don't have as much gangster rap and hood culture.
>>
>>69278821

I find this hard to believe.

I taught IGCSE History and English and I've also taught the US curriculum and there is no comparison in terms of their intellectual rigor. The UK system is far more demanding.
>>
>>69277252
Welfare and affirmative action. We tell them that they are too fucking dumb to get by on their own, then we pay them to be that way, then we act shocked when they act like a bunch of dumb wild animals. Get rid of affirmative action and welfare, don't bitch when Tyrone gets shot for stealing somebody's shit, and in a couple of generations, they'll be totally different.
>>
>>69279116
>Because Americans (and pseudo-Americans, like Canadians) consider British accents a mark of sophistication. That's it.

Seems too simple.
>>
>>69277502
Most are actually Caribbean
>>
>>69279600
>education = genetic level of intelligence
>>
>>69279418
>he doesn't know about based grime
>>
File: bad_girl.png (310 KB, 718x670) Image search: [Google]
bad_girl.png
310 KB, 718x670
>>69277711
We have no affirmative action here, amerifat. Unlike your country, people are just people, and none of them get preferential treatment for any kind of genetic quality. Otherwise we'd be filled with Detroits and Chicagos, nobody in the world wants that.

The trick is to treat people as people and stop crying about slavery and prejudice. Yes, there have been problems in the past; yes, to everyone, and we work as a society, with faults, to overcome them. There's no magic solution or easy way out.

And being racist isn't just about being far-right either. The left is also equally racist and troublesome. The right admits it poorly, the left is even worse because they dress it up and put makeup on it for their own agenda. Neither is trustworthy. We know that, and that's why you have race tension, race riots and we don't.
>>
>>69276393

They aren't.

American blacks are just angrier and armed, and bigger due to slave breeding.

They are equally stupid.
>>
>>69280156
You have positive discrimination
>>
>>69280156
Solution to 99% of problems we face as a species, as individuals, and with most relationships.
>>
>>69276661
This is bullshit.
In reality, they are no more intelligent, maybe you think they sound it because of the accent? Maybe they are slightly better educated because we don't have as many black only ghettoes so they are forced to mix with non chimps, also many of their parents are first generation immigrants from Africa who tend to push their kids very hard to do well
>>
>>69276661
Bullshit.

We don't talk about the couple hundred private british slave traders in 1206 or whatever the fuck and let them use it as an excuse to not try. Yet...
>>
>>69276393
They aren't, there's just less of them.
Stop making assumptions you fucking faggot. One of the apes murdered a soldier in the street.
>>
>>69280156

Based as fuck
>>
cazz we wooz qingz and staff m8
>>
>>69276393
They don't faggot
>>
Canadian Blacks too…

Which is strange, because US blacks have a higher white admixture.

US Blacks are just very aggressive and crazed
>>
>>69276393
American blacks used to be decent people but then some idiots thought it would be ok to introduce crack cocaine and welfare to them.
>>
>>69280156
this

the amount of racial communities in America makes no fucking sense
>>
>>69278470
>its the accent
Geordie, Scouse, Manc, Cockney, most of Scotland, Northern Ireland. That's just scraping the surface.

Most British people sound like morons lad, and that's whites. Move into black territory and they sound even thicker.
>>
>>69280156
This is bullshit. Blacks here still commit around 10x more crime than whites. Maybe they do slightly better as they are not all in chimp only ghettos but we're well on our way to developing those anyway, especially in the big cities
>>
>>69280156
>>69280793
Also, the only reason we don't have as many race riots etc (we still have them, remember London riots) is because we don't have as many here it will by worse as more come
>>
>>69280641
>American blacks used to be decent people but then some idiots thought it would be ok to introduce crack cocaine and welfare to them.

It seems, from the answers I've received here, that there a bunch of contributing factors.

>>69276393 (OP)
>They don't faggot

Nigger alert, nigger alert
>>
They are not. You are literally being affected by BBC(haha) propaganda without realizing it.

They might not be AS bad as niggers in the U.S. but only because their numbers are smaller. Most of them are also from rich nigerian families. Nigerians are probably the least dumb among the niggers in sub-saharan africa.
>>
>>69276393
>they seem...
>having watches some actor alba
Dude, niggers in the Uk are just as bad, instead of guns they use bricks and knives and shank daily.

They even fucking chimpout. Seriously fuck you ignorant leaf.
>>
>>69281193
>You are literally being affected by BBC(haha) propaganda without realizing it.

It might seem to you like I'm not aware of it, but trust you me, I know I'm deep in the bullshit. This is why I question
>>
>>69280348

It would be nice, but it ignores reality.

To ignore reality is childish. To be a serious person we need to confront realities that are difficult

Virtually all scientists who study this stuff understand there is variation in IQ among racial groups… It is suppressed by the media educational establishment.

SS Blacks Average IQ - 70
US Blacks Average IQ - 85 (White/other admixture)
Whites Average IQ - 100
Asians (varies) arrox. - 107
Ashkenazi Jews Average -114

The US Army has been doing these tests since before WW1 for recruits, and this has remained consistent.

Search Wikipedia… Mainstream Science on Intelligence

What the scientists KNOW, and what the public perceives is completely at odds.

Yet leftists accuse conservatives of being 'Anti-Science'

We have a situation where a square peg has been forced in a round hole… for about half a century now. It WON'T work.

It's damaging to all. We need to grow up and deal with the facts of nature.
>>
>>69280503
lol
>>
>>69276393
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
>>
>>69276661
High School Teacher here.. Family is everything.. The ones from structure families do well.. the ones allowed to roam the streets all night on their phones with "friends" not so well.. There's a generation of really ignorant kids now unlike anything i've seen before..
>>
Ended slavery in 1809. People who then emigrated to UK were from west Indy colonys, already had same values and understood hard work.
>Issues with Arabs etc now who don't integrate and cluster in shitholes like Bradistan.
>>
>>69281958
i thought it was:

- ended slavery in 1066

- stopped other people/brits abroad from doing slavery in the 1800s?
>>
>>69276661
>OP keyword
>seem
Blacks in your country don't have Ultra Nigger Culture. That's why they SEEM more intelligent; they aren't actually.
>>
>>69276393

we killed all the "smart" ones on the boat on the way over

look it up
>>
>>69276393
They aren't, you're just being distracted by the British accent and promotion of black-brits like Idris Elba.
Watch some black British tv shows and movies (i.e. Adulthood, Kidulthood).
Go to spifftv.com
They're just as bad as niggers from anywhere
>>
>>69282161
>ended slavery in 1066

please dont be this dense anon while posting with our glorious flag. Consider using an american proxy in future.
>>
>>69281690
>/pol/ will ignore this
Niggers have no family structure. They're taught to chimp out and be violent by their emotional single mother and jew media
>>
>>69279286
Makes sense.
>>
>>69276393
Because we have a shit education system.
>>
>>69279217
The UK didn't have a government backed terrorist group designed to keep Blacks poor, uneducated and subservient until the late 60's.
>>
>>69276393
They're not.
>>
File: Tottenham riots.jpg (183 KB, 964x597) Image search: [Google]
Tottenham riots.jpg
183 KB, 964x597
>>69276393
>certain British accents will make any retard sound smart
>British put them on TV as smart characters like Luther, while Americans let them make their own media
Reality is that Britblacks aren't any different. It just seems so because there's less and the media is even more dishonest and covering up for them.
Plus muslims are more confronting and it's more PC to target a religion than a race as the problem. So they'll get the brunt instead of the blacks.
The crime proportion for Black vs white Brits are about the same as black vs white Americans.
>>
File: muhcivilizedukniggers.png (464 KB, 587x383) Image search: [Google]
muhcivilizedukniggers.png
464 KB, 587x383
>>69276393
Jesus, are all you niggerlovers serious?

Have you ever been to the UK? I was in the UK during the London riots. Guess what? THEY WERE ALL NIGGERS. I swear, even pakis were a minority in the crowd.

NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS. THIS INCLUDES NIGGERS IN THE UK. THEY'RE STILL LOW IQ APEISH CONGOIDS.
>>
>>69279600
>IGCSE
Those are actually harder than the regular GCSEs I did during high school.
>>
>>69282762
>William the Conqueror banned the exporting of slaves from England, limiting the nation's participation in the slave trade.

And there's some other shit he brought in
>>
>>69282762
well can you blame him the only thing worth mentioning for 1066 is the battle of hastings. its like that was all that happened that year globally it wouldnt hurt to tack something else on like ended slavery in 1066 to offset all that bloodshed
>>
>>69276393
The accent
>>
>>69283455
>>British put them on TV as smart characters like Luther, while Americans let them make their own President

Fixed
>>
>>69276393
Because they are, I really don't know why our niggers are smarter and behave a lot better, in most cases.
The newer Somalians are absolute shit tier, because Somalia.
>>
>>69282883
welfare state actually

even white people have been being dragged down by such

half of millennial mothers of all races are unwed
>>
>>69282783
>Any person, regardless of their IQ, is eventually capable of learning basic morals.
Sure, but it's a lot harder for dumb people to grasp things such as law-abidingness. And since niggers are real, real dumb, well...

>black people are no different to white, Asian or otherwise.
Yeah, except for 30 IQ points.

Go fuck yourself niggerlover.
>>
>>69276393
We don't have people for their skin
we hate them for their countries
like civilised people

I don't give a shit if you're black, but fuck the romanians and polish
>>
>>69276393
Most have wilfully immigrated to our country in search of a better life as opposed to being shipped there against their will. They are therefore by nature more determined people.
>>
>>69284026
>I don't give a shit if you're black, but fuck the romanians and polish
This is the most blue pilled goy thing a briton could say.

You're saying that because the BBC has used polish people as scapegoats for illegal immigration because they're a bunch of fags who don't want to criticize slimes and nigs, despite the fact that polish people are far better integrated than slimes and nigs.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>69276393
Our blacks and mainly carribean and Indian (the 2nd generations don't shit in streets)

so good ribs/drumsticks and good tech support
>>
>>69282783
You have clearly never tried to challenge your ideas. While I agree with the sentiments of your first post (essentially egalitarianism), you're doing a few things stupidly. An easy one is that you make blanket statements like "we don't have race riots" when you clearly did in 2011. But there is a bigger problem, and it is that you have not stated or internalized how your views are fallible. So if someone brings you data showing disproportionate crime by race will you say "look at socioeconomics", and if they bring data on that will you say "what about racist application of law" and on and on. And now apparently you deleted your post
>>
>>69276393
Anyways, to finish, the truth is that american blacks are far smarter than UK blacks, french blacks and american blacks.

I know that it may be hard to believe, but north american blacks, thanks to their 20% white admixture and the darwinist selection they've gone through are actually the smartest ethnic group of african origin in the whole world.
>>
>>69284161
>bbc has used polish people as scapegoats

yes, the super lefty media blamed the polish. Kek

go back to the jungle ahmed
>>
>>69283962
Dumb people are actually more inclined to respect the law as an ultimate authority, whereas smart people are more inclined to dodge them where they see fit.

Regardless of IQ level, the criminality problem is dominantly cultural - compare with their cousins outside the US (or hell, outside ghettos / section 8) that aren't living in slums or warzones.
>>
>>69279286
Dont group american blacks with African immigrants.
>>
Our grime beats any us black young black 'aspiring rapper wuz good boi'

Black's here generally keep themselves to themselves in regards of crimes (the ones born here) and we give them fair treatment.

I have a black friend from a family of niggers (6 brothers ) their dad has a degree in physics in Nigeria and all 5 other brothers have been to prison etc. They all hung around niggers during school and achieved nothing. My friend associated himself around white people as often as possible and is studying maths at Oxford.

Treat them right and give them equal opportunities and having them live in large populations together
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (34 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
34 KB, 500x419
>>69276393

I teach elementary in a low-SES community (aka ghetto). We have a large Kenyan, Ethiopian, and Somalian community. All of them do better than non-immigrants, even those kids.

At a parent meeting an African mother yelled at her kid for "becoming lazy like the black children!!"
>>
>>69276661
And this is done aggressively so that you can breed with them and be genetically replaced in your own homeland.
>>
File: biafra.png (24 KB, 2000x1140) Image search: [Google]
biafra.png
24 KB, 2000x1140
>>69284361
>the smartest ethnic group of african origin in the whole world.

Pulling facts from your anus, are you?
>>
>>69276393
a lot of them are still dumb niggers, but it's more of a cultural thing that allows blacks to act up.

The blacks out here are for the most part pretty tame, but that's because they live in a society controlled predominantly by whites, where most of the successful people are white, chirstian conservatives. That rubs off on them.
>>
>>69280641
>American blacks used to be decent people but then some idiots thought it would be ok to introduce crack cocaine and welfare to them.

And to force Black fathers out of the home to get welfare, which Blacks needed to survive because Affirmative action only got you a job if you were lucky and accepted that no matter how good you were at your job, you were never going to get promoted
>>
>>69281193
Nigerian here. Feels good
>>
>>69284392
>yes, the super lefty media blamed the polish. Kek
Exactly. Because, like yourself, they're niggerloving cucks who are afraid of saying the word "islamic".

>>69284416
>Dumb people are actually more inclined to respect the law as an ultimate authority, whereas smart people are more inclined to dodge them where they see fit.
Completely untrue, low IQ people commit a lot more crime, that is supported by statistics. The average IQ of prison inmates in America is rather low (iirc high 80s).

>Regardless of IQ level, the criminality problem is dominantly cultural
No it's not, you stupid redditor. It's genetic. Low IQ people with high testosterone levels will chimp out at higher rates than high IQ people with low testosterone levels, which explains why niggers commit more crime than japanese people.
>>
>>69284433
>their dad has a degree in physics in Nigeria and all 5 other brothers have been to prison etc.
Regression the mean is a bitch uh

>>69284666
No, from textbooks. The average IQ of american blacks is 85. The average IQ of african blacks in the low 70s, depending on the ethnicity.

What's that flag, is that the flag of Upper Volta? Are you a nigger immigrant from there? Why don't you kill yourself?

>>69284698
Niggerian, rather.
>>
>>69284764
>Frenchie

Get out of here toad, You're just angry cause mudslimes who want to get into superior UK stay in your country
>>
>>69285115
Yeah, don't answer my post and say some slime joke.

Kill yourself you fucking niggerlover, I hope your daughter gets raped by a nigger, you'd probably love that.
>>
>>69285204
Enjoy brits abroad, Mudslimes abroad and debt from abroad akmed
>>
>>69280641
>American blacks used to be decent people
No they didn't, they were always shitty.
>>
File: 1421815004203.png (36 KB, 823x545) Image search: [Google]
1421815004203.png
36 KB, 823x545
>>69276393
Because you've never met them and you find their accents sexy you dumb Leaf.
>>
>>69276393

Highly controversial thread OP, very provocative, thanks man
>>
>>69284361
Here's a bit of semi related trivia: the most highly educated ethnicity in America are actually Nigerians. It's because they can get accepted to schools and then they'll do anything to stay all the way through a PhD because it means they don't have to go back home.
>>
>>69284764
To play the devil's advocate, Nepal has lower IQ and noticeably lower crime rates than India and Pakistan. There may be a loose correlation between genetic IQ and criminality, but other variables can have a noticeable impact.

But you're welcome to cry "reddit" and "no you're wrong" if it helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>69285364
This doesn't mean anything. From the fact that your posts don't mean anything, I'm going to assume you have a low IQ. And since niggers have low IQs, I'm going to assume you're a nigger.
>>
>>69285472
wrong flag friend

no-one likes american accent. If they say they do, they want your money
>>
>>69285472
Meanwhile, in reality, we're only 1% black and you have a nigger president.
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 1152x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 1152x1004
>>69284954
The gaps in the uk is much better though
>>
>>69276393
Because in the UK they are treated like fellow people and not coddled like spoiled childran as they are in the states.
>>
>>69285542
>Here's a bit of semi related trivia: the most highly educated ethnicity in America are actually Nigerians
Here's a piece of trivia which isn't from the cuckington post : no they're not, not if you count degrees from REAL universities. They get shitty degrees from fake universities in Nigeria to help their chances in getting a green card.

If you look at gdp/capita for ethnic groups, nigerians are fucking pathetic. You'd expect "the most educated minority" in America to also be the richest (as is the case with hindu americans, for instance) but no they're the same american whites. So their degrees really are meme degees.

sauce : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>>69285559
Don't trust IQ statistics coming from third world countries, they are inaccurate.

I doubt Nepal really has a lower IQ than its neighbors, I think they'd have around the same.

>There may be a loose correlation between genetic IQ and criminality, but other variables can have a noticeable impact.
It's the opposite, IQ is the main factor behind criminality, and other factors can have loose correlations.
>>
>>69285728
>Gypos
didn't know they knew what school is
>>
File: 1458696818337.gif (100 KB, 352x600) Image search: [Google]
1458696818337.gif
100 KB, 352x600
>>69280156
B-B-B-BASED
>>
>>69285728
That's not IQ, that's inferred IQ from GCSEs. By high school most dumb nogs have dropped out, hence raising the nog IQ.

If you only tested the IQ of american blacks who made to 12th grade you'd also find an IQ higher than 85.
>>
File: 1453136422301.jpg (36 KB, 420x418) Image search: [Google]
1453136422301.jpg
36 KB, 420x418
>>69276393
Hahaha britcucks over half of black men in the UK are married to white women
>>
>>69284954
>average iq of african blacks

You're attempting to switch between aggregates (average IQ of all African blacks) and specifics (average IQ of black Americans) out of convenience without actually delving into the facts.

There's no intellectual integrity whatsoever. And you don't have to be a nigger immigrant to call it out - it's nigger logic.
>>
>>69285728
what's an irish traveller
>>
>>69276661
niggers here don't prosper because nigger culture discourages an honest living

growing up in North Philly the black teens who were thugs were "real" while the ones who got jobs at footlocker/mcdonalds were laughed at

I don't know what happens in UK but this is a serious issue here
>>
File: 1.jpg (225 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
225 KB, 800x721
>>69286381
I live in Philly too. While it's 100% true that making an honest living is discouraged, niggers are still way shittier than white people 99% of the time. Certainly less intelligent.
>>
>>69286251
>You're attempting to switch between aggregates (average IQ of all African blacks) and specifics (average IQ of black Americans) out of convenience without actually delving into the facts.
They're both aggregates you stupid nigger. How the fuck is the AVERAGE IQ of american blacks "specifics"???
>>
>>69286235
hahaha black president
>>
>>69280402
This is the truth even some black people agree, they say that when you grow up in a neighborhood that has that "fuck whiteys" attitude they are never successful. But when people are pressured to do well or interact with other intelligent people. Anybody can prosper
>>
>>69286570
The assertion that "american blacks are more intelligent than all african ethnicities" is false.

The assertion that "american blacks are more intelligent than africans on average" is true.

Am I clear Mouloud?
>>
>>69286509
I disagree, the smartest guy I know is black, he's a huge nerd but no one fucked with him since he was like 6'7" 280lbs, total fucking bro at that

then again my black friends on the thug side are the most hard-headed of all, they are truly a lost cause and some on the honest side are incredibly clumsy and make shit decisions
>>
>>69276393
>ctrl+f free education
>0 results

another shit threat started by a leaf
>>
>>69286251
>without actually delving into the facts
Which are? And can you list your actual issue with using African blacks?
It could probably be increased to Ameriblack levels, but not much further.
>>69287188
>Anybody can prosper
Not anyone.
It's environment + genes. Some people simply can't achieve that much.
There are blacks that have genes capable of moving beyond menial labor or entertainment and becoming decent engineers, but in proportion they're less than whites.
>>
File: 14.gif (405 KB, 330x231) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
405 KB, 330x231
>>69287502
I'm sure you've seen the IQ surveys and stuff like the transracial adoption study. One good black friend, as you well know, is a slim anecdote. I have a good black friend too. I know dozens of terrible niggers.
>>
>>69276393

>seem

Key word
>>
>>69276393

Because American blacks avoid doing things that are perceived as being "white" like reading books, getting good grades in shool, etc. There is a lot of social pressure to not be educated and be more "Street"
>>
>>69276393
I dunno, I only have one black friend who happens to be my best friend. She' pretty smart, though. The other Niggers over here in NYC are autistic.
>>
>>69287631
depends on what you mean by environment

if you mean "muh poverty" then thats bullshit, ghettos in americas actually have a decent quality of life that goes unappreciated

if you mean culture and the people they grew up around then I agree
>>
>>69276393
Youre a cuck and youre looking for any reason to like niggers
>>
>>69287631
see
>>69287292
whereby of course I mean black african ethnicities.
>>
>>69287624
Education is free in the US up until college, but many (most?) blacks can't seem to stay in that, either.

So, nice try, but you're wrong.
>>
>>69279116
this only applies to people who haven't any experience with the British. Now I realize, not only are they pussies, but they're intelligence is average to below average. They're kinda like Canucks with their inferiority complex. I always heard the WW2 ally meme, but I make better friends with Aussies.
>>
>>69288158
>The other Niggers over here in NYC are autistic.

I hear the same thing happens to immigrant children born in Scandinavia. Could be the impact of climate, which they're not quite adapted to.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

>New study finds seven times more black people per population are in prison – in the US number is just four times as many

>The rest of the story, based on a new report, accurately reported that the proportion of black people in jail in the UK was almost seven times their share of the population, whereas in the US the proportion of black prisoners is four times greater than their population share. The expression of the figures was extrapolated from the Equality and Human Rights Commission report How Fair is Britain? The report drew on a 2008 Ministry of Justice document, footnoted as the source of the EHRC statement that stated: "Black prisoners make up 15% of the prisoner population and this compares with 2.2% of the general population – there is greater disproportionality in the number of black people in prisons in the UK than there is in the United States." According to a range of sources, including the US justice department, about 12% of the US population is black and about 40% to 45% of the US prison population is black. According to Roy Walmsley's World Prison Population List 2009, the US jails 756 of every 100,000 of its population. The corresponding figure for England and Wales is 153. Based on the figures above, America jails 3% of its black population, and England and Wales 1%. This means that a black person in the US is three times as likely to be imprisoned as in England and Wales.

>The proportion of black people in prison in England and Wales is higher than in the United States, a landmark report released today by the Equality and Human Rights Commission reveals.
>>
>>69276661
Because they don't give as a much of a shit about their race. Most american niggers I've met are so focused on being negroids, which is what leads to the whole "cultural appropriation" shite.

UK blacks tend to just do their own thing, act more like white people and just do whatever suits them. They're equally intelligent to US, they just don't tie themselves to a culture of acting like gibbons.
>>
>>69276393
>What were london riots?
>>
>>69276333
'Merica, that why
>>
>>69288671
Yeah, I've been in tons of schools in this city, and holy fuck the amount of fights, chair throwing, and general ape shit behavior is astounding. It's mostly in the really ghetto school.
>>
>>69276393
diet of pregnant women has more protein
>>
They're not more intelligent, they are just as savage as their american counterparts. The difference is simply mathematics. Niggers in the UK are still too few in number to have significant influence their kin. Where as in america, there are entire cities/counties that are entirely controlled by niggers. In the UK they are still emulating the whites, but in america, thanks to democrats and jews, they were told to express themselves and "do they thang" hence, niggers act like niggers in america.
>>
File: thank god i'm white.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thank god i'm white.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>69286509
>>
>>69276393
They don't. Where the fuck did you get that?
>>
>>69276661
This
>>
>>69276393
Because only the smart blacks from Africa are able to immigrate to the UK.

US blacks were deliberately chosen from dumb strong workers.
>>
accent
>>
>>69287292
>The assertion that "american blacks are more intelligent than all african ethnicities" is false.
[citation needed]

What african ethnicity has a higher average IQ than 85?

>>69288864
B-but UK blacks are based! M-muh nigerians!
>>
>>69289226
I thought you meant literal autism. But yeah, ghetto school degeneracy seems to be commonplace - and given lowering standards across the board, it's reaching the college level now.

Bureaucracy at several levels and political correctness has completely screwed over inner city schools, and the state thinks throwing increasing amounts of money will somehow fix it.

Sowell wrote a great essay on this very subject (Black Education: Achievements, Myths, and Tragedies).
>>
>>69289964
>What african ethnicity has a higher average IQ than 85?
see ethnic flag
>>69284666
>>
>>69290306
I was hoping for a peer reviewed paper, not a fucking flag
>>
>>69276661
more like
>Cuz we were slavez n sheit
>>
Shut up you white bastards yeah call us stupid and shit but at least we aren't cucked
Can't wait till I buy my first white slave from my friend Ahmed Al-Britani tbvh
>>
>>69286349
Brad Pitt in Snatch
>>
File: 1373211782048.jpg (19 KB, 403x433) Image search: [Google]
1373211782048.jpg
19 KB, 403x433
>>69290808
>blacks are not cucked
I can literally peek out of my window in a few hours and see dozens of them lined up to work as maifa slaves to pick fruits
>>
>>69291073
Blacks can't cuck other blacks
>>
>>69276393
>Everyone going along with OP's faulty premise
British nigs are the same as American ones. They can't speak English properly either. For example, they can't properly pronounce the "th" sound in "brother" so instead they say "bruv" and all the low-class chavs picked up on it as well. It was an African that murdered Lee Rigby so don't tell me they aren't violent. Also they have less negros, it's the Pakis they have to worry about.
>>
File: 1416866744012.png (221 KB, 550x333) Image search: [Google]
1416866744012.png
221 KB, 550x333
>>69276661

They don't act better. Pretending to be hard and from the ghetto like an African American is even fucking worse.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.