[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
indians always seem like nice hardworking people who talk in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: 504598845ec2d.preview-620[1].jpg (85 KB, 620x783) Image search: [Google]
504598845ec2d.preview-620[1].jpg
85 KB, 620x783
indians always seem like nice hardworking people who talk in ways that imuse me in my country. I don't think they deserve all the bullying desu
>>
Upper class Indians that go to foreign universities abroad are like a different species than the Indians in India who get memed on.
>>
>>69273211
POO
>>
He looks like a giant poo that needs to go to the loo
>>
>>69273404
I go to a big school known for its engineering programs and these are the only Indians i have ever met. I fucking hate them. They are the cockiest motherfuckers, which is probably because of their caste system.
>>
>>69273211
I went to a school which was about 10 percent Indian and my community is also full of Indians.

There are two kinds of Indians:

the super friendly ones who think whites are superior

and the arrogant ones which blame all whites for the British Empire's control over India.

Overall, I'd say most of them are nice people.
>>
>>69273404
This is the case for all 3rd world tier countries. Uppper and lower classes are very very different. Turkey is similar to India in that regard.
>>
Indian people are really nice and have never done me wrong. One of my Indian buddies curses too much but that's the worst thing I can think of. Based culure. They smell bad though. Also a bunch of indians messed up the loo where I work. Sprayed poo everywhere. You know what fuck Indians.
>>
>>69273211

2nd generation Indians are ok

1st generation have a stick up their ass and act they they are still in the Cast system.
>>
>>69273526
IN
>>
>>69273211
>imuse

Fucking America
>>
t. Hardik Minhas
>>
>>69273690
Yup. Try attending a Big 10 engineering school and meet those Indians. Smell bad, form packs, don't talk to anyone out side their group, think they're the shit...it's outrageous.
>>
>>69273211
Indians are cool but muslims are not, almost every bad case of a shitty indian doing fucked up things and you read
>indians gangraped yada yada
It is muslims.

Everytime.
Do not mix them together.
>>
>>69273211
>imuse

Wat
>>
Indians are terrible.
They're really nice to you when they're obviously outnumbered.
Get them in groups of 3+ and suddenly everyone in your pharmacy school is named Patel.
>>
>>69273211
They have small dicks and smell weird.

Also their women are terrible.
>>
>>69273820
Totally agree about the first point, but most of the Indians I know are fucking twats that blame all whites, because if they were not British Empire India would be greatest country in the world according to them.
>>
They range from nice to the biggest entitled pricks I have ever met. I know a few older indian math majors who were very nice and helped with my math homework. I would allow them to live in my country easy.

But then I know an indian my age (22) who is one of the biggest assholes I have met. His personality changes when he is with whites and with indians from stuck up and rude to polite, respectively. He also has a white girlfriend who is really quiet and acts like she doesnt want to be around him. He introduced her to me by saying "IF YOU COULDNT TELL, THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND."

Those indians need to be deported.
>>
>>69274901
>It is muslims
lel rape is a national sport in india, probably bigger than cricket
>>
>>69276020
It is by muslims

Media try spin it saying indians, i know this for a fact. Just as they would say "spanish rapist" when rapist is arab muslim.
>>
File: 1433178054972.jpg (57 KB, 601x583) Image search: [Google]
1433178054972.jpg
57 KB, 601x583
>>69276247
>i know this for a fact

You do, do you?
>>
Every Indian I've met has been extremely underhanded in the most ham fisted way possible.

I don't trust them as a rule because their motivations are entirely self serving with no regard for anyone else.
>>
The only people worse than Indians are Pakistani peope because they are Indians + they are muslims.
>>
>>69273690

This, I think most people that like Indians just deal with them outside of STEM work. They are insufferably arrogant. Incapable of accepting criticism.

I've worked with a lot of people from all over and without fail. Indians are always the most difficult. They refuse to accept they are wrong and will get violently angry if you correct them.
>>
>>69275851

kek, always love hearing to those idiots. If it wasn't for the Brits they would still be killing each other with their death cults and harassed by Muslims.
>>
Most Indians I know are hard workers and typically pleasant to be around. I am yet to meet an Indian who was ungrateful at the opportunity to get work here or one who was imposing his culture.

I absolutely have no idea why there is so much blanket hatred for one group of people, and more surprising is why Indians.
>>
>>69277455
Because it's politically correct to be racist against slimes, poos and gooks.

Even on /pol/, if you insult niggers, a horde of niggerloving redditors will come and assail you with "BUT I HAVE A COOL BLACK FRIEND" or "THERE ARE NIGGERS IN EVERY RACE" or "NIGGERS AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS".
>>
>>69276367
I do in fact once I was in india on vacation and me and group of tourists witnesses assault on girl attempted rape by indian muslims and when the media arrived they ignored everything and wrote indians did it, when we started asking questions it turns out media there like here are SJW and try spin india hinduism is bad but islam is good and try and destroy india heritage and history.

No kidding here, this is legit what they fucking do.
>>
>>69273211
t. Pajeet Srivastava
>>
>got an ivy league stem degree
>know dozens of poo in loo'ers
>all are based
>friends for life tier
>work with them in finance and tech
>they ALL hate cunts, niggers, faggots, spics, mudslimes and liberal arts majors
>they tolerate other asians
>they love brown eyed whites
>they worship light eyed whites

>>69273820
I guess I only met the high caste indians

They reaaaaally hate niggers
>>
>>69277630
Quite true, I've seen quite a few hate threads towards Chinese as well, no idea why. Chinese people I've met here are courteous and many attempt to integrate into the culture. As with the Indians they are quite hard working.
>>
they're childish and very jealous and sometimes stabby.
>>
>>69277766
Yes, the indian ruling class tries to "unite" the nation by blaming everything on the british and covering up the horrible atrocities committed by muslims in the past and present.
>>
>>69273211

I didn't mind indians until i was rommates with one
>>
>>69278118
>I've seen quite a few hate threads towards Chinese as well, no idea why.
Memes and banter.
>>
Oh god. As a lowly, underachieving white guy that has worked farm jobs, factory jobs, security jobs, construction jobs and telemarketing jobs I have worked around every immigrant under the sun. There is NO harder working people than white people of european descent...especially country dudes. I think immigrants equate working lots of hours and overtime with 'hard work' and as the old saying goes, the more often you repeat something people will start believing it.

Kerpal or Jing-mao may show you his time sheet and it says 65-70 hours. You inmediately think "woah this guy is a workaholic". But really, is he a hard worker? What do they accomplish in a shift? How fast do they move? How are they with customers? Are they team workers?

Ive been around them and to be honest there is nothing special about an Indian or Pakistani when it comes to work.

When it comes to hard working visible minorities I will say Filipinos work quite hard.
>>
most of the immigrants are incompetant people who work very hard to get to a foreign country and they have been indoctrined by the society that life is very easy once you get in
>>
>>69278328
Exactly and people like soros and others are also active in india trying to do same they do to us now.
>>
>>69273690
25% of high school is Asians and Indians and there's only like 5 who are bad because they were actually living in India at one point everyone else had parents who were first generation immigrants.
>>
>>69277766
>checked

The truth needs to get out. Fuck NWO
>>
hindus are terrible and don't get enough hate here
>>
>>69279791
Exactly. The only ones who like indians are actual indians
>>
>>69274149
LOO
>>
>>69273211
No shit sherlock, the poo in loos aren't the ones that managed to emigrate to USA
And you're right, most of the indians you will encounter in the USA are good people, just like pretty much any x nationality immigrants
>>
The Indians I have known have all been great.

The men never take a fucking shower though.
>>
>>69273211
He's a designated nice guy
>>
>>69273211
I felt this way until college when I had to room with one for 2 semesters. Filthy animals all of them.
>>
>>69273211
How does one spend enough time in his uniform to become a goddamn general and still not have one that fits properly?? He looks like a child playing dress-up.
>>
>>69284172

Stories?
>>
>>69273211
Me either op, Indians in my highschool were really nice.
>>
>>69273690
yep, same experience. they're on a level with frat guys as far as sharing answers goes, too (cheating)

>>69274647
>Smell bad
oh holy moly they refuse to wear deodorant
it's like the hippies except with bobblehead:
>oh please to letting my natural scents just be to smelling natural
>>
>>69276603
British education
>>
File: 1456894133534.png (6 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
1456894133534.png
6 KB, 570x533
>>69273211
I always met some indian every year at my old workplace and they seemed like good fellas tbqh, but here it's hilarious to see their reactions to the poo in loo meme, someone once in a /g/ thread got so butthurt that he even posted photos of his toilet with time stamp, I forgot to save it though.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 630x405
>>69287572
DESIGNATED
>>
>>69290244
SHITTING
>>
>>69273211
they shit in the street, fuck them
>>
>>69279791
Nothing is worse than Catholics.

They are the #1 supporter and promoter of Refugees.
>>
>>69291864
Protestants are just as bad no matter how delusional you burger supremacists may want it to see.
>>
>>69275955
lol you are cucked, how dare you let him have one of the white women hahaha
>>
>>69292232

I bang enough Indian broads to make up for it tho
>>
Every time I see a high ranking military shitskin I wonder where their loyalties really are. Imagine going to war with China or India, I just can't fathom that those guys would fight without spying on behalf of their ancestral lands, or sabotage us in some other way. Anyone else feels the same way?
>>
File: Multiculturalism.jpg (78 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism.jpg
78 KB, 540x720
>>69275955
>He introduced her to me by saying "IF YOU COULDNT TELL, THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND."

Top lel.
>>
>>69279791
Hindu Naffin
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING SQUADRON
>>
Never really had a issue with Indians most of them are not only pretty nice but they tend to be quite humble.

I even remember hearing my m8's Indian gf say that the British Empire was the best thing ever to happen to India.

>inb4 POOP
>>
File: UK_Space_Industry.png (1 MB, 1044x1428) Image search: [Google]
UK_Space_Industry.png
1 MB, 1044x1428
>>69294266
Never trust an Indian.

They are just brown Jews out to get your shekels.
>>
>>69292423
ew turn in ur pol card u monkey fucking cumskin
>>
>>69273211
Indians don't know what a toilet is, then they all get asswipe doctors degrees, come here, and are just shitty asshole doctors. Seriously I've never had a good doctor that was an Indian, and most doctors are fucking Indians. They're always assholes, and also usually misdiagnose people, because they only care about the fact that they're in America now and making a killing. Indians are almost like the modern day jew.
>>
Indian bashing comes from Australians who get lower class Indians to migrate there for education because Australia's economy sucks. Indians that migrate to America are much more educated usually doctors/nurses etc therefore not much of a problem. Same with Muslims in Europe vs Muslims in America
>>
>>69273820
same but they are nice to us, but they can be real shits to each others in office settings. Worked with a few in two dif comps. First one I shared room with one mostly phonse man but a coder.

He took enjoyment on fire folk, I hared this woman cry through the whone, while he laughed. He got this look of me, I turned around and looked in hi s face.. Turned paile, hang up, but she got fired.
No resparher there, so had to a lot of merkes and come cleanup tools....sucks... I'm gad Ionly hack windows hit these days. fucking good riddance that shitty os
>>
File: ruff.jpg (34 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
ruff.jpg
34 KB, 600x458
>>69294805
>>
>>69273211

Can someone make this guy white? I'm curious as to what he looks like.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.