[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>says he's tough enough to stand up to ISIS >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 585x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 585x634
>says he's tough enough to stand up to ISIS
>can't handle a female reporter brushing his jacket
>>
>>69273162
>says he's not a shill
>shills
>>
Why is he being charged with battery?
Shit's fucking ridiculous, fucking Shapiro.
>>
>>69273162
She practically raped him you shitlord enabler

If you don't see how problematic that is you should go play in traffic.
>>
>>69273162
She was invading his safe space.
And she had a mysterious unidentified cylindrical object in her hand. For all we know, it could have been a Bulgarian umbrella.
>>
>>69273162
>I am so retarded I can't understand the simplest of jokes
>>
>push the reporter back
OMG RAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE SEXIST NAZI FASCISM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
>pull your arm back
LOL PUSSY DRUMPF CAN'T HANDLE A REAL STRONG WYMEN XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Next time I hope the Secret Service just dropkicks whoever tries the same stunt.

Still, it's not too bad, the character assassination is obvious to anyone.
>>
BASED TRUMP MAKING POINTS ABOUT THAT REPORTER BITCH SUING

TRUMP IS KING

LITERALLY UNSTUMPABLE

THANK YOU BASED RAND
>>
Relevant.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk
>>
>>69273162
>like he would let someone touch his 3000 dollar suit

COME ON
>>
>>69273162
That's just a normal Jewish physiological reaction to coming into contact with the goyim.
>>
>>69275231
Hahahaha
>>
>>69273162
But in seriousness, with the literal attacks and death threats, it's a reasonable assumption on his part that she might be fucking around.
>>
>>69274040

This
>>
>>69274040
Or he could, you know, just not cry about it on twitter
>>
File: 3f2.jpg (51 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
3f2.jpg
51 KB, 600x900
Trump supports,

I don't understand something. Maybe you can help me.

Lewandowski and Trump stated that Lewandowski never touched her. But now there is video showing him touching her.

Any help understanding this would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
>>
>>69273162
He has constant death threats. It's not a surprise she get's pushed away when she grabs at him.
>>
>>69278215
This.

I'd be pretty fidgety if people were constantly promising to end my life the next time I show my face.
>>
He can't handle ANYTHING! That's what a real estate agent used car snake oil salesman IS!
>>
>>69278215
>>69278340
Guess it's too much to ask to trade populist baglicker support for less self inflicted gong shows
>>
>female reporter gets the most limp-wristed physical contact
>claims she was "battered" by Trump aide

The globalist cartel really is throwing every bit of propaganda they can at him

I expected video footage of him punching her in the face and abusing her right there while Drumpf clapped, but instead it's practically a fucking hover-hand.
>>
>>69277251
is friend and campaign manager is being charged with battery for doing exactly what the woman who is pressing charges did to him.

Yeah i would be slightly upset as well. She ought to be charged if the campaign manager is. She did the literal exact same thing.
>>
>>69278022
who cares it's a non-issue and 100% media bullshit trying to get trump into trouble. You never touched someone before? It's not illegal
>>
>>69273162
shill or autism?
either way, stop posting.
>>
>>69278022

The arm-grab is a non-issue as far as my point is concerned. I'm wondering why Lewandowski and Trump lied about it.
>>
This

>>69279528

Was meant for this:

>>69278719
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.