[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I-I'll only debate Bernie if he promises to be nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (431 KB, 479x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 479x605
>I-I'll only debate Bernie if he promises to be nice ;_;

That's it, election's over. If she can't handle Bernie fucking Sanders' tone, she won't last a week against Trump.

Trump 2016 confirmed, well done gentlemen.
>>
>>69272156
muh math
>>
>>69272280
You mean muh rigged tiny sample polls?
>>
>>69272739
muh superdelegates
>>
>>69274808
Don't even have to be a libshit to know how undemocratic superdelegates are.
>>
>Trump is a big weenie for not going to a debate moderated by Megyn Kelly
>Hillary is a hero for not debating Bernie "The Big Meanie" Sanders
>>
>>69275754
>Trump is a hero for pussying out
>Hillary is a cunt
>>
>>69272156
I'm a 6'3" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>69276410
Pics or gtfo.
>>
>>69276194
Trump has a decent excuse tbqh
One of hos debates was literally a corporate hitjob
>>
>>69272156
Bernie has to win 84% of the remaining delegates.

That's pretty much 0% chance.
>>
File: 1457330371092.jpg (94 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1457330371092.jpg
94 KB, 1280x696
>>69272156
Trump 2016 confirmed
>>
>>69276569
It's ok when Trump does it.
>>
>>69276686
Not the point.

The point that the reason she cited for not debating him was because she 'didn't like his tone.' Let's face it, Bernie's been real fucking gentle with her, moreso than she deserves. Bernie goes out of his way to avoid talking about her emails or that she could literally have criminal charges brought against her during the general election, and she thinks he's running a 'negative campaign' against her.

If she can't even handle Bernie pointing out her ties to Wall Street and that she voted for the Iraq War, Trump will fucking eat her alive. She will cry during a presidential debate against Trump, screencap it.
>>
>>69276935
Simplification works for simple minds I suppose
Carry on
>>
>>69276686
58%. Trump has to win 52%.
>>
>>69272156
It'd be a contest on which country could cuck the most with her as Pres.
>>
>>69276686
Last time I heard it was 115%

In fact, he already lost the primary in November, I have no idea why he's carried on.

>this is how retarded you sound

Honestly, what is it with poltards and bullshit statistics?
>>
>against trump

you mean the person who did the same thing months earlier?
>>
>>69277443
The difference is Bernie is a 74-year-old social democrat and cuckold campaigning against Hillary, while the entire GOP establishment and mainstream media have been lined up against Trump.
>>
>>69277347
>>69276686
>>69272280
>>69274808
As it stands now, Clinton leads Sanders 1,243 to 975 in the pledged-delegate count and 1,712 to 1,004 overall when superdelegates are factored in.

Even if Sanders is given a 73-to-28 split out of Washington state (so far, it's 25 to 9), going with the 72 percent margin he won by, he'd pick up 64 delegates in all out of Saturday.

Going into the day, he would have needed 58 percent of all remaining delegates for a pledged majority. Coming out, he would need 57 percent. With superdelegates factored in, he needs a whopping 67 percent of all remaining delegates. (The Sanders campaign is focused on winning a pledged majority, because superdelegates can switch their allegiances. The Sanders team believes they will do that if he wins a pledged majority.)
>>
>>69277443
Megyn Kelly's first question to Trump was the most unprofessional shit ever

>hurrr why do you h8 womyn XD
>wat? I've never even talked about....
>you argue with Rosie O'Donnel on twitter that means you hate all womyn ;^)

If there was any impartiality in our media Kelly wouldn't have a job.

Name one time a "moderator" did a hit piece on Hillary during a debate.
>>
>>69272156
She's practicing for Trump
>>
>>69278460
By pussying out of a debate because the other person is 'being too mean?'
>>
>>69279489

worked for trump
>>
>>69277701
>The Sanders campaign is focused on winning a pledged majority, because superdelegates can switch their allegiances. The Sanders team believes they will do that if he wins a pledged majority.

And we should support this.

Because the butthurt from Sanders lefties if he DOES win the majority pledged but gets fucked by the superdelegates, will resonate in eternity. AKA kill critical Hillary support.
>>
>>69272156
> doesnt know when someone is invoking the "victim" strategy.

Shes brilliant, its brilliant
>>
>>69280055
Agreed. It would be about as bad as a brokered convention that strips Trump of his delegates.

This is already the year where the establishment GOP died. Let's also make it the year the establishment Democrats dies, too.
>>
>>69280408
>>69280055
It all depends on Trump's approval ratings.
Bernie beats Trump in the main election, according to polls. Hillary wins by a smaller margin.
I want the Dem party to fall apart too, but Bernie can beat them at their own game if Hillary is shown to be less of an effective candidate against Trump.
Regardless, Hillary will have to go more left to get my vote, which I'm sure will happen.
Trump winning the election isn't even on the table considering the nose dive he's getting in approval rates.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>69280055
>Because the butthurt from Sanders lefties if he DOES win the majority pledged but gets fucked by the superdelegates, will resonate in eternity. AKA kill critical Hillary support.

basically this. i'm a seattlefag and our super-delegate governor ignored the fact 75% went to Bernie and is going for shillery. i can't stand her for a variety of reasons. i'll vote for trump and let the world burn before i vote for her
>>
>>69279489
Are you talking about Trump?
>>
>>69280300
Yes, because we need a victim president...
>>
Considering the lead Trump has, he has a reason to be tired of debates.

Clinton does not have that lead if you discount super delegates.
>>
>>69281309
>leaf

Of course you'd want Hillary, the free traitor.
>>
>multiple illegal actions can't sink shillary
>spiteful votes from asspained bernfags can

Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>69281936
Oh, make no mistake, they know they need his supporters behind her if they have any hope of beating Trump. Her condescending, entitled, spoiled princess attitude towards them isn't doing her any favors.

The DNC is making the exact same mistake with their populist wing that the RNC made with the Tea Party.
>>
>>69281484
Make America Check its Privilege Again
>>
>>69276410
I'm a 6'3'' unemployed neet with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>69272280
FIRST POST BEST POST
I
R
S
T
>>
>>69284285
See:>>69276526
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.