[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michelle Fields Connection with Cruz Sex Scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: AmandaArchive.png (2 MB, 1856x1502) Image search: [Google]
AmandaArchive.png
2 MB, 1856x1502
ok pol let's see if we can tie the piece of this story together.

Breitbart reporter Allum Bokhari had a scoop on Ted Cruz early in February, but it was quietly aborted., allegedly under pressure from the board of editors, oh whom Shapiro was one.
Michelle Fields has an alleged altercation with Corey Lewandowski at a Trump rally. Ben Shapiro runs cover for her in the media, demands Lewandovski resign immediately, etc.
Fields and Shapiro leave Breitbart under acrimonious circumstances.
Fast forward to late March- Cruz Sex Scandal explodes.
Bokhari cryptically tweets after this- "I Hate getting scooped."
The Fields incident, which had died down, now suddenyl reappears as she decides to sue Lewandowski.

Questions: 1: Did Ben Shapiro Know about the Cruz Sex Scandal while editor at Breitbart?
2: If he did, did he shut down the story, if that was the story they had?
3: If so, why?
4: If for reasons other than journalistic considerations over the story's verifiability, than who or what influenced Shapiro's decision?
5: Are the Michelle Fields incidents related to the Cruz Sex Scandal? Did they leave in protest over the Lewandowski kerfuffle merely as cover for scuttling a larger controversy? If the altercation was frabricated, was it done in order to deflect attention from the Cruz Sex Scandal, which Shapiro knew could give Trump the nomination by killing the Cruz campaign?
>>
This is just what I've come up with summarizing events. It just seems too coincidental that all this would happen with such chronological exactitude and that all of them same people would be so closely related to the uncovering of the Cruz Sex Scandal.
>>
Come on people I know I'm not the only one who's gone over this.
>>
bump granted
>>
>>69273607
thanks
>>
Nice work!
>>
>>69276471
I just thought it would be a good idea to accumulate it all in one place.
>>
i know insider info ama
>>
>>69279250
What is "The Thing" and who has it?
>>
>>69279250
Did Ben Shapiro know about this scandal while he was Editor at Breitbart?
>>
>>69280231
It's the Cruz sex scandal and everybody. Ask me stuff that's not public knowledge
>>
>>69280319
Yes, but he has no involvement. Shapiro and Fields are both pro-Trump
>>
>>69280231
This is all shit that I wish we knew but we probably won't ever find out. I know that I'm being overly pessimistic but this whole story might stop with the circumstantial evidence that we've already exposed and that makes me sad.
>>
>>69280500
http://wtop.com/presidential-election/2016/03/ex-lawyer-asks-supreme-court-to-allow-release-of-d-c-madam-phone-records-or-else/
>>
>>69280459
>>69280373
Uh oh, obvious Cruz shill here to derail the thread. Ignore this faggot.
>>
>>69280593
No, I'm very pro-Trump. This lawsuit is from a pro-Trump group and was all a well-executed clean trick.
>>
>>69279250
I know you're probably trolling but let's go with it.
>>
>>69280744
Just like Fields and Shapiroberg are pro-Trump? You're a fucking idiot dude.
>>
>>69280744
Ok so what is missing that we probably do need to proove what we suspect? Do you think Cruz is guilty of at least some or all of these charges?
>>
>>69280851
I'm pro-Hillary and aliens did 9/11. Get a clue guy if you're this new to politics. This lawsuit is retaliation for the women PAC ad and it will help Trump in the polls.

>>69280976
see >>69280581, Cruz is on that list
>>
File: ann bantz.jpg (53 KB, 715x259) Image search: [Google]
ann bantz.jpg
53 KB, 715x259
>>
>>69280459
Why should I believe what you're saying when you make a claim like this? How are shapiro and fields pro Trump?

Why don't you just spell out what you think is relevant and needs to be known, and I'll evaluate for myself whether it is coherent.
>>
>>69271882

here's your (you)

keep doing your thing person with a unique ID that still feels it necessary to trip fag.
>>
>>69281256
That guy's obviously a shill. Prob his first time here from Reddit. Anyways, there's already so much out there on Amanda Carpenter as well as her live panic on CNN when accused that it's hard to imagine she's innocent in all of this. Meanwhile, Cruz failed to sue. Why would you not sue if you're innocent in this situation? He's guilty and he's hoping that if he ignores it, it'll go away.
>>
>>69281256
Shapiro and Fields are pro-Trump ratfuckers. There is evidence that the Cruz scandal is true for at least 3 of the 5 listed in the National Enquirer article, including this DC Madam lawsuit. Everyone who worked everywhere knew about this Cruz sex scandal. It was originally discovered by Rubio's PAC to combat the foam party story if it were to reach mainstream.
>>
>>69280744
Did Michelle Fields deliberately sabotage her entire career to make Trump look good by confirming the 'journalists are looking for fights' line? Is that it?
Can you tell me how you might know all this?
>>
>>69281666
There's zero evidence to support the idea that Trump released the story. It's been reported to have come form Rubio's people, even now. Fields and Shapiro hate Trump. They quit Breitbart basically out of protest of Trump and Fields obviously pushed this lawsuit this week to protect Cruz on this whole cheating scandal. How are you this far out of the loop?
>>
File: ImALibertarianDos.gif (523 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
ImALibertarianDos.gif
523 KB, 450x296
>>69281529
fuck off
>>
CNN Town Hall about to start! Tweet CNN and get them to ask Cruz directly to answer marriage question directly!
>>
>>69282187
This is what I thought as well
>>
>>69281819
Can't give you any information about my source, but I'm willing to answer other questions if there is anything else I can share.

>>69282187
>>69282363
see
>I'm pro-Hillary and aliens did 9/11.
You don't get dirty politics.
>>
>>69281666
One look at Shapiro's twitter or a few minutes listening to any of his recent podcasts will show you he is vehemently anti-Trump.
>>
>>69282421
If the DC Madam's records are released, what will the likely outcome be? I'm leaving the question broad deliberately.
>>
>>69282626
I was personally abducted by aliens and that's why I'm voting for Hillary. I'm also Jesus.

Leaving thread. Keep an eye on the DC Madam story. Ashley Madison account is disinformation.
>>
Shapiro was editor-at-large, not editor-in-chief. He didn't have the authority to not run an article while at Breitbart.

The Daily Beast article published on Friday I believe says that the one who didn't run the Bokhari story was Mike something, editor in chief

Shapiro is a huge faggot who deserves everything he gets, bet he did not stifle that article
>>
>>69282851
Do you think they will release it?
>>
>>69282802
One of the candidates is listed as part of the list. Verizon Wireless has restraining order citing the DC Madam's privacy, yet she "killed herself" years ago. The case keeps getting thrown out of lower courts and her lawyer was disbarred and blacklisted. The name listed is someone who was in Washington in the early 2000s and it is male. The lawyer is not the source of the leak, but was investigated by Rubio's camp.
>>
>>69283132
Is it possible that someone who had an affair with Cruz whom we don't know of could unilaterally come forward, like a prostitute or something? Or maybe someone without the same social status of Amanda Carpenter.
>>
>>69283109
Not unless there is a need. Cruz will drop out if he doesn't win Wisconsin.
>>
>>69283613
Katrina Pierson has never told a lie regarding this scandal.
>>
>>69283633
Why would he drop out when he could hope to fight Trump at a contested convention? If he leaves, Trump more or less has won the nomination.
>>
>>69283785
I take that to mean she is innocent of any suspected fornicating with Cruz, by your account. What makes you think so?
>>
>>69283884
Cruz could never win a contested convention

>>69284032
You're using the word fornicating
>>
What if Michelle Fields asked for a one on one with Trump if she had sex with Corey but he didn't deliver
>>
>>69284532
Couldn't he still get something out of the party by being the means of preventing Trump from winning outright?

So, if Pearson has never told a lie, what is excluded from her statements and from speculation that we ought to know?
>>
Does anyone live in DC?
Get a picture of the restrooms in the Capitol Grille and confirm whether Carpenter was there.
>>
>>69284532
I mean, it's going to be a tough pill to swallow if they draft someone like Romney or Ryan who wasn't even in the primaries, wouldn't they need someone on the ticket or in the wings who was in the primaries to legitimize their coronation process at the very least?
>>
>>69271882
>>69272160
>>69272347

Why don't you just ask Shapiro on twitter whether he knew about Cruz?
>>
>>69285617
I doubt he would respond, and if he knew and had a negative role then why would he just blurt it out to some randy on twitter?
>>
>>69285828

It might be entertaining to see him not be able to respond
>>
>>69284532
What do you want to see out of this and why?
>>
File: 1458606397368.jpg (66 KB, 522x360) Image search: [Google]
1458606397368.jpg
66 KB, 522x360
>>69284979
>>69285213
>>69285828

Slow down their friendo, christ
>>
>>69286112

Why just to troll him of course. Should there be another reason?
>>
>>69284532
Is Roger Stone coordinating at all with Trump or are they actually separated in reality as well as on paper? What will his role be in the coming months?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.