[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's the CURRENT YEAR >people STILL believe vacc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20
>it's the CURRENT YEAR
>people STILL believe vaccines are even vaguely linked to autism
Why is this allowed /pol/?

>inb4 this shitty "dosage over time" defense
There's no evidence to back that up. In fact, it's shown to increase the risk of seizures in children and increase the risk of disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3113438/

>inb4 conspiracy theories that the entire medical community is lying about vaccines
If you could be the person that reliably proved that vaccines have any link with autism, you'd become the most well-known, well-funded doctor in all of modern medicine. You'd be a fucking pediatrics saint.
>>
There is clearly differences in vaccinations around the world, Japanese vaccinate late and have the best results. Provaccicucks BTFO.
>>
Vaccines are 100% linked to it and whistleblowers from the FDA have come forward with cold hard proof that the FDA and their employers, the drug companies, have been faking research that shows otherwise and concealing the research that proves vaccines cause autism.

Get your injewctions if you want, but you'll never get a mandatory vaccination law passed.
>>
>>69272234
>japan has less vaccinations because they're not exposed to the same disease risks as the U.S.
>this is somehow proof that links autism and vaccinations
>>
>>69272564
>no source
>FDA is more trustworthy than the CDC in terms of disease
>more drug company conspiracy theories
wew lad
>>
>>69272564
also
>no studies in other countries proving a link
What now? Are the drug companies bribing researchers in every civilized nation in the world to not break the news that could make them heroes?

How about the numerous court cases involving the whistleblowers and the like? Did big Pharma buy out the Justice system as well?
>>
>>69271859
>muh science

Literally no one cares autist. Nothing wrong with spacing them out
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 600x474
>>69271859
I'm a 6'3" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>69273942
>muh defending a shit candidate's tard statements when they could cost a kid their life
Literally everyone who's not a delusional drain on society should care
>>
File: NyqdIUP.jpg (82 KB, 1280x826) Image search: [Google]
NyqdIUP.jpg
82 KB, 1280x826
>>69272234
Genuinely interested

Link the whatever those are, now
>>
>>69275012
http://www.vaclib.org/basic/japanusa.htm

Nothing really conclusive about it, Japan has seen the same increases in Autism that the U.S. has, despite spreading their shots out.

There's something to be said about decreases in mortality rate in infants from it, and the U.S. has thought about changing, but it's difficult to say how well it would work here. We're still worrying about people actually GETTING the vaccines in a lot of states, there's not as much worry of that in Japan.
>>
>>69271859
Then theres the retards who spew
>MUH ALOOMINUM
>MUH MYERCURRY
oh but they'll conveniently forget that vaccines are given to children based on their size and weight, the dose for an adult is not the same as the dose for a kid
>>
>>69277155
nah man, Trump said it was horse-sized.

Don't you remember when you got vaccines as a kid and you got a horse-sized needle?
>>
>>69271859
only retards think vaccines cause autism, but at the same time it's not "ridiculous" to not trust the cdc and not want to take a vaccine
>>
>>69271859
Gave my kid a vaccination shot at 5. Before he was active and talking, after the shot he had a very high fever and he screamed a lot. When it broke it took him 6 months to talk again but he was then diagnosed with severe autism.
One big shot is the problem here.
>>
>>69277924
>big shot
>massive shot

What is this retard speak?
>>
>>69277924
>got my kid his vacc shots at 5
Are you fucking retarded? You're supposed to get them within the first two years of your life, not at 5. And you certainly don't get the "One big shot" at that age either, by that time you should have gotten at least half of them.

You're full of shit.
>>
>>69271859
You leftist stop killing children before they're born and rejoicing at their death and we'll start believing the memes you spout.
>>
>>69277731
Why isn't it ridiculous? Every person that doesn't get vaccinated is a health risk to the people that:
-have small children that haven't gotten all their vaccinations yet
-did get vaccinated because it increases the adaptability of the disease over time, reducing the effectiveness of the vaccine

And it's not just not trusting the CDC. It's not trusting hundreds of government agencies, thousands of researchers across the globe, it's not trusting science.
>>
>>69271859
finally he acknowledges being an autist
good Drumpf
>>
File: anti vaccines doctor suicide.png (352 KB, 654x811) Image search: [Google]
anti vaccines doctor suicide.png
352 KB, 654x811
>>69271859
>you'd become the most well-known, well-funded doctor in all of modern medicine. You'd be a fucking pediatrics saint.
You'd be dead.
>>
File: 1459292600479.jpg (117 KB, 615x665) Image search: [Google]
1459292600479.jpg
117 KB, 615x665
>>69271859
I didn't believe it either... But I'm really starting to have my doubts... I mean talk to the average American teen and they don't even seem fully socially functional . Like something is just.... off.
>>
>>69272564
For queen and country
>>
>>69279061
So the FDA shot him in North Carolina while they were in Georgia?
>>
>>69279524
Can you read? He shot himself in the chest.
>>
how to absorb the conspiracy tards votes
well done Donnie you must be desperate
>>
>>69279108
They are like Jesus Christ said. Spirits blowing whichever way the wind blows. Without the baptism of our souls and bodies in water we are spirits without direction or will.

Get baptized in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit asap. We are surrounded by dead spirits in human flesh.
>>
File: look of disgust.jpg (44 KB, 417x390) Image search: [Google]
look of disgust.jpg
44 KB, 417x390
>>69279108
>beady eyes
>total absence distinguishing features
>ambiguous sex organs

at last i truly see.jpg

It isn't hard to believe a delicate baby can have its development thrown off by a big immune response from the viruses + the excipients in the injection itself.

If you can't accept even the *possibility* of some kind of side effect, you clearly lack scientific mindset.
>>
>>69279738

Best suicide method.
>>
>>69279738
You can shoot yourself in the chest, it's not even hard if you have a handgun, and if you hit your heart it's literally the best way to kill yourself.
>>
>>69271859

Trump getting more based by the second
>>
>>69280141
>Best suicide method.
I know right? Double tap to the chest and then throw yourself if in to the river. If you some how survive being shot twice you drown.
>>
>>69280207
Sure faggot, get blue pilled. The jew are taking care of your brain.
>>
>>69272564
Rollerino
>>
Having a baby soon. Which shots should I avoid?
>>
>>69280696
gunshots
>>
>>69280696
Get whatever your doctor tells you because he's been training for nearly his whole life to make sure your kid doesn't die.

But make sure no one convinces you to get a meningitis shot because that shit really IS big pharma scaring people into getting shots almost no one needs.
>>
>>69271859
>Why is this allowed /pol/?

because no long term research has been done
>>
>>69280996
>Get whatever your doctor tells you because he's been training for nearly his whole life to make sure your kid doesn't die.
This

Be a good goy.
>>
Wakefield has already shown this to be true. The leftists told him to shut up. DELETE THAT. SHUT UP. And you'd have to be a stupid motherfucker to think there's nothing wrong there
>>
File: 1459241347090.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459241347090.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>69271859
Here we go again, forgetting that Trump is one of the richest men on earth and is privy to information that the common pleb is not.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was golfing with his billionaire pharma buddies back in the 80's and they told him not to vaccinate his kids, and then had a nice laugh at all the statistics and research they've been suppressing to keep the money flowing.

All I'm saying is that when one of the global elite tells us that vaccines are linked to autism, maybe our first reaction shouldn't be "REEEEEE BUT A NICE DOCTOR ON NPR SAID THAT'S RIDICULOUS."
>>
>>69281074
Doing long-term research between unvacc and vacc kids would be damn near impossible just because of the difficulties of getting a good, representative unvacc sample.
>>
File: tism.png (50 KB, 1066x121) Image search: [Google]
tism.png
50 KB, 1066x121
>>69271859
>one of the side effects of the pertussis vaccine is autism

ITS ON THE FUCKING WARNING LABEL

http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-pertussis-vaccine-lists-autism-and-sudden-infant-death-syndrome-as-serious-adverse-events-on-the-package-insert/
>>
>>69280403
Where does it say he suffered any more than one gunshot wound?
>>
This is the funniest Amerifat conspiracy.
>>
>>69281276
How about Bill Gates encouraging kids to get vacc'd then? He's a global elite, a damn sight more than Trump will ever be.
>>
>>69281149
Serious shit friend, would suck if my child becomes autistic after taking one of these stupid vaccines
>>
>>69281497
yea and he also talks about global depopulation
>>
>>69281349
Did you read the rest of that paragraph?
>>
File: pharma.png (89 KB, 639x892) Image search: [Google]
pharma.png
89 KB, 639x892
>>69281276
>I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was golfing with his billionaire pharma buddies back in the 80's and they told him not to vaccinate his kids, and then had a nice laugh at all the statistics and research they've been suppressing to keep the money flowing.
They wouldn't do that, people that work in big pharma and moral upstanding citizen that are only interest in creating modern and affordable medicine to help you.

There is no way they would ever do something that might harm you only to make a profit.
>>
>>69281497
>Bill Gates
>the fucker behind Common Core and global depopulation
>>
>>69281349
>http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-pertussis-vaccine-lists-autism-and-sudden-infant-death-syndrome-as-serious-adverse-events-on-the-package-insert/
>possible side effects after post-approval period
Yeah, and if you get the chicken pox when you're an adult, you can die. Doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>69281576
>>69281782
>believing tin-foil hat conspiracy theories
Never change /pol/
>>
File: 1456105171929.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1456105171929.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>69282314
>>
>>69282314
believing that labeling something 'tinfoil' means it has no substance.
>>
The fact that this subject is always shilled way harder then any other subject should give you hint about it.
>>
File: 1392223913357.jpg (487 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1392223913357.jpg
487 KB, 2000x1333
>>69272564
>>
File: 1456192032104.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456192032104.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
>>69282694
lol faggot I got Ivanka
>>69282757
>>
>>69272564
No whammy, no whammy, STOP!
>>
>>69272234

and literally all of japan is fucking autistic
>>
Wait, there are people who would just pump their young and fragile baby full of foreign materials all at once? Like I do know someone who's bother became quite autistic suspiciously soon after vaccinations, but I don't think vaccines themselves cause them. But there's no way shoving so much at once is a good idea.
>>
>>69282503
If it had any substance, someone with substance would have spoken out against it, not basement dwelling retards and people who post dumb shit to Youtube.

And Common Core isn't even that bad, the core principles behind it are the same in many asian countries, and they blow us out of the water in terms of math. People will cherry pick things that seem ridiculous, but many mathematicians agree that the ideals behind it are well founded, it just looks ridiculous to the casual observer.
>>
>>69271859
Stupid fuckers compromising herd immunity and bringing back diseases that had previously been eradicated.

When whooping cough comes back it's gonna make autism look like a scraped knee.
>>
File: mfsdrt.jpg (12 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
mfsdrt.jpg
12 KB, 452x523
>>69283102
Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>69282991
Oh fuck, Bolivia for you.

>>69283071
>Wait, there are people who would just pump their young and fragile baby full of foreign materials all at once?

People will do anything that the authorities tell them to, including snipping off the ends of the little penises of most babies in the USA and Canada.

It's barbaric.
>>
>>69281720
Do you think pharma is paying off every independent biomedical research organization in the world to hide literally all of the evidence?
>>
>>69283102
>someone with substance would have spoken out against it
>>
>>69283362
>most babies in the USA and Canada.
>Canada
nah, I'm from Canakuk and most people aren't cut. Maybe 30-40% at most. Is mostly a US thing (sorry not sorry)
>>
>>69283472
Pay some, kill some, call some tin foil conspiracy theorists.
>>
Friendly reminder that the sanitation movement of the 19th and 20th centuries was responsible for the amelioration of most epidemics.
>>
>>69283574
My dad would let them do it to me probably because he was a medical doctor.

Feels good.
>>
>>69271859
>>people STILL believe vaccines are even vaguely linked to autism

who cares what retarded assholes believe

but you can't force them to administer medication

unconstitutional
>>
>>69283722
>that source
>not biased

in any case he's not saying 'no to vaccines', just 'dont pump you're kid full of them all at once'

>>69283802
gonna assume you meant wouldn't. You're lucky, I had major phimosis and had to get it done. Kinda wish I could be uncut, but I'm so glad i got it done all the same.
>>
>>69283561
>quote that doesn't exist
wew lad
>>
>>69273314
>Did big Pharma buy out the Justice system as well?

they owned that shit since before it existed, doesn't mean vaccines are bad though, thats like saying drugs are bad, an idiot's statement if ever there was one, you need more specifics to rate things
>>
>>69271859
>t. Immanuel Rosemberg, M.D.
>>
>>69273942
>Nothing wrong with spacing them out

or not using them at all, whatever floats your boat,
>>
>>69283985
He's saying in no uncertain terms 'too many vaccinations at once cause autism' when it's a lie.
>>
>>69284099
>spacing out vaccines is the same as not getting them at all

noice
>>
>>69278929
>Why isn't it ridiculous? Every person that doesn't get vaccinated is a health risk to the people that:

yeah prove it in a court of law or take that bullshit elsewhere, nobody cares about your muh children schtick,

peddle your opioids somewhere else or bring the straight shit, this is Trump's America now
>>
File: ghandi1.png (49 KB, 350x472) Image search: [Google]
ghandi1.png
49 KB, 350x472
>>69284037
You're a god damned liar.
>>
>>69271859
>people STILL believe vaccines are even vaguely linked to autism
Gtfo. I have a nephew who got autism from vaccines.
It's easy to talk shit about it until you've seen it in person.
He was a normal baby, but then he got vaccinated and started acting weird.
After the vaccines, he wouldn't look at people's faces and he would stare off into space----the opposite of how he was before the vaccines.
Gets older, and then gets diagnosed with autism.
Vaccines are a part of the problem, and instead of shilling for them, we should be trying to figure out what's inside of them that causes this side effect.
>>
>>69280696
>Which shots should I avoid?

all of them, go with whatever fits your cultural group, I'm Romanian so we like to drink the blood of our enemies to gain their powers over disease

don't listen to your doctor, he's a retard who will die young. listen to an old farmer whose entire family lives to be over 100
>>
>>69277924

Bullshit. If your kid had severe autism, that would have manifested long before the age of five.

Not only was the link between vaccines and autism exploded long ago, the doctor who published the MMR link was struck off for fabricating data.

When will this bullshit pseudoscience woo finally die?
>>
>>69283722

>Release vaccine
>Immediate and dramatic reduction in deaths from disease

ITS BECAUSE WE WASHED OUR HANDS GUISE
>>
>>69281720
>moral upstanding citizen

doesn't exist
>>
>>69284572

When the liberals usher in the latest, greatest plague.

Captain Tripps, here we come. Lay your miraculous shifting antigen on the world and wipe this spinning blue mote clean.
>>
>>69284293

I wonder how many people are actually at risk for these diseases we vaccinate for and how successful a placebo would be in the same place?

people's bodies are some weird shit, I'd bet placebo is nearly as effective as actual vaccine, more or less so depending on the disease and the person's medical history
>>
>>69272564
oh here i come lizard queen
>>
The USA has a vaccine court, and theyve forced vaccine makers to pay damages

wew lad
>>
>>69271859
mandate your vaccines and see what happens to you, outnumbered shill.
>>
>>69284572
>When will this bullshit pseudoscience woo finally die?

never, it's all pseudoscience, science is literally pseudoscience, regarded as anapposing viewpoint to religion it comes into existence when freemason wizard Francis Bacon discovers the scientific method, or maybe it was when Renee Descartes had a vision where an angel told him nature could be conquered through measurement, in either case science itself is a tricky bitch, we usually look at who funded the study and then throw it away, unless you're in marketing, then you talk nonsense to plebs all day to get shekels
>>
File: donaldpepe.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
donaldpepe.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
>>69284509
yup same exact thing happened to someone close in my family. Trump is completely right. He has something called "common sense" which a lot of people lack.
>>
Trump is so fucking based. Is there anything this man cant do? I love you, Donald.
>>
>>69285021
I'll be a hero for standing up to conspiracy theory tards and protecting the lives of thousands of innocent children from their irresponsibility.
>>
lol i got banned for replying negatively to a roll post about a week ago

yet mods let this thread go unabated

typical shithead mods
>>
>>69285314
>Is there anything this man cant do?

call out government on chemtrails?

would love to see that, golden buttery popcorn and chuckles galore
>>
>>69285171

Do you have expressive aphasia or something?

I can't make any sense of that stream of consciousness.
>>
LMAO

The mods deleted the image

Didn't delete the post or ban anybody for replying to the post.

Arbitrary shithead mods
>>
>>69271859
This thread pretty much proves a majority of /pol/ has bo educated opinions and only does what theyre told.
Trump could say don't space them out and people here would be clamoring to get them all at once
>>
>>69283985
>gonna assume you meant wouldn't.

Absolutely not.

>You're lucky, I had major phimosis and had to get it done.

One in only a couple thousand babies have really severe phimosis. I suspect that the doctors lie about this too in order to get some extra cash.
>>
>>69285228
Vaccines don't cause autism.

>but it happened to my nephew

No shit someone is going to get autism in a population, it's just unfortunate when it happens to someone you know.
>>
File: giphy-4.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy-4.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69286732
>Vaccines don't cause autism.
They don't do anything but cause disease.
>>
>>69286732

yeah but you can unretard the retarded by removing the vaccines, you need a special vaccine removal treatment only available in fantastic countries with very beautiful and inexpensive prostitutes,
>>
>/pol/ thinks vaccines aren't real, but believes in xenoestrogens wholeheartedly
Or am I just here on opposite day?
>>
>>69288260
>vaccines aren't real
They are real, but they are a scam.

Nice try cuckberg.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.