[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Series of The Island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8
It's pretty laughable how they're trying to portray the women as being successful and the men as being pathetic this year. It's pretty easy to see through though, mainly because they're... well, it's hard to hide what's going on.

Anyway, since a good rip is out, I thought /pol/ might like some discussion about it.
>>
THE PC POLICE GOT BEAR BY THE BALLS....
>>
>>69271342
Yea I noticed. 1 of the women was also in the army.
>>
>>69271342
Rizwan or Riz, whatever, the 'British' Muslim from Bradford
>lands on beach
>emotional breakdown
My sides.
>>
last year the womens team basically disproved feminism so I dont blame him, he must have gotten some real shit for allowing that

For anyone who hasnt seen it I 100% recommend it, bear has to intervene multiple times per episode just to stop them dying, they get lost in a patch of a woods less than one acre square for 3 days and one of them literally almost blows her self up but luckily only gets badly scalded

Its amazing
>>
>>69271342
>be female doctor
>see stagnant brown pond
>taste it
>bit eggy and salty
>take it back to womens camp to drink
>next day all sick
>carry on drinking water

Stupid cow, and she's medically qualified? Fuck.
>>
File: 1438882743432.jpg (101 KB, 849x871) Image search: [Google]
1438882743432.jpg
101 KB, 849x871
>>69273885
In one of the episodes, the females literally have baby pigs "walk" into their camp for them to eat

The men on the other hand kill a god damn fucking crocodile with sticks and a knife.
>>
What channel is this aired on in the UK?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (90 KB, 942x533) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
90 KB, 942x533
>>69274241

This time around, the men got hamstrung by an extremely pathetic muslim in very difficult terrain at their landing site, located more than twice the distance away from the safe beach, compared to the women's landing site. And that's just to start.
>>
>>69274720

Oh, and by the way, this is portrayed as being a great accomplishment for the women, and a huge failure for the men.
>>
>>69274572
chan 4
>>
Link to this pls, swedebro?
>>
>>69275015
cheers
>>
>>69274572
Channel 4 mate
>>
>>69273982

Yeah that was amazing to watch

In the last series as well- I didnt mention this because you wont belive me unless you have seen it

Both teams get a huge metal tub for boiling water in- at one point the womens gets smelly so they just throw it away in a fucking swamp and then almost die of thirst because they have nothing to boil water in

I think bear had to come in and tell them to find the tub or he would take them off the island
>>
>>69274720
>>69274961

that muzzie fella was a total disgrace, I thought he was acting until he flipped his shit and went to strike that guy with the funny accent
>>
Has anyone else noticed the music? any time the women do anything its upbeat and happy. When the men do something its gloomy and bear says something along the lines of "But there is worse around the corner"
>>
>>69275308
> at one point the womens gets smelly so they just throw it away in a fucking swamp and then almost die of thirst because they have nothing to boil water in

Wasn't it because they had used it to store rotting meat, when it was meant for fresh water?
>>
>>69275803
They buried it in the sand with fresh meat in it hoping it would be some sort of fridge
>>
>>69274241
didn't they "conserve" the meat in fucking ocean water because "guuuurls, listen, ocean water is saaaalty. makes sense? yes."
it was rotten after hours
>>
File: 1311451125426.jpg (7 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
1311451125426.jpg
7 KB, 355x397
well season 2 was a total disaster for the strong and independent womyn
>first womyn starts crying in the first episode when she has to go into the water
>one half of the team lost in the fucking forest for 3 days looking for the beach
>other half just sits there in the rain and cries and bitches
>>
>>69276010
Literally retarded
>>
>>69275803

Yeah thats why it was smelly

There was nothing wrong with it other than it smelled, it just needed a scrub
>>
File: WTF.png (163 KB, 402x601) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
163 KB, 402x601
I think im gonna watch last nights episode again now
>>
File: kendall.jpg (51 KB, 485x342) Image search: [Google]
kendall.jpg
51 KB, 485x342
>>69276010
>They buried it in the sand with fresh meat in it hoping it would be some sort of fridge
Jesus christ, I really need to watch this show.
>>
>>69276202
/r/ the gif of the island map that shows how they run in cirles and gave up just in front of the beach and turned around
>>
I think the stump leg woman stashed contraband in her prosthetic leg
>>
where can I find the second season?
>>
>>69277010
channel 4OD you'll probably need a vpn or sum shit
>>
Are they both on the same island at the same time?
>>
>>69275803

Even worse, they didn't even cook the meat they were trying to preserve. They actually tried to eat after it turned rotten.
>>
>>69276445
They filled it with salt water thinking it'd preserve it, then buried it in the sand with the top still exposed thinking it'd work like a fridge.

There was a huge >shut it down moment when they all started dying because of it, then everything started magically going well for them after the crew had to come onto the island to tell them to stop being dumb fucks.
>>
You guys cannot deny the men last series were carried by that guy that caught 99% of all their food.
>>
I fucking loved last season. The best part was when a "FISHERMAN" came by the Island and donated the girls a huge fucking fish... lol.
>>
>>69277695
yea I liked him
>>
>>69275308

I'm half remembering it but didn't they also try to boil water in that thing with the cap on? I'm almost positive it blew up like when you take the cap off a hot radiator.
>>
>>69277165
thanks it worked with a vpn
>>
>>69277695
That northern fisherman?
>>
>>69278021
Yeah it did. It was hilarious.
>>
I reckon when the Men meet up with the Women, that Riz fella is gonna rape the women and then allahu ackbar
>>
Why is Channel 4 the most redpilled channel?
>>
>>69278455
they are not, they still try to let women shine. its just they are so huge fuck-ups, they cant cover everything
>>
>>69278021
Jesus fuck I'm shocked to think anyone could be that retarded let alone 14 of them
>>
File: 1459040174890.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1459040174890.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>
>>69278021

Yes it exploded and scalded a woman

Luckily they tried to open it while it won on the fire so it was kind of a controlled assplosion

If they just left it it would have been a real disaster
>>
>>69277571
>We found baked beans!
>A drugged pig
>A passing native (MAN) threw me a fish!

I'm not joking
>>
>>69278455

>redpilled

Somebody has never watched channel 4 before
>>
Where can I watch this show online?
>>
>>69279172
I'd be funny if it weren't so fucking pathetic
>>
>>69276145
>"conserve" the meat in fucking ocean water because "guuuurls, listen, ocean water is saaaalty. makes sense?

Eagle scout here, how is this not correct?
>>
>>69279172
The "random" bottle of iron bru that washed up aswell after that one woman wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>69279224
Didn't they run that anti-PC documentary with that ex-Labour guy investigating the failures of Rotherham?
>>
>>69279311
It's also full of fucking micro-organisms that are adapted to survive in that environment. Salt preserves food because it dries out pathogens, using salt water completely defeats the object.
>>
>>69279227
channel 4 on demand
scroll up
>>
>>69277695
Right up until the posh wanker managed to redeem himself
>>
>>69279227
nvm found it

Would you recommend Season 2 or 1?
>>
>>69279391

I don't recall such a documentary, but i have seen some severe PC bullshit comparing UKIP to nazis and muslim-love 24 7. Don't even get me started on their news show.
>>
>>69279488
both nigga
>>
>>69278297
WHERE IS YOUR HIJAB!!!

>But its like really ho-
*SLAP*
ALLAH DOES NOT CARE YOU WHORE!
>>
>>69271342
>portray the women as being successful and the men as being pathetic this year. It's pretty easy to see through though, mainly because they're... well, it's hard to hide what's going on.
Wait whats going on? I don't watch tv.
>>
>>69279549
they did the "100 days of UKIP" shite around the GE, and theire airing a similar thing about donald trump now I think.
>>
>>69279172
didnt that pig getaway? or was it a domesticated pig that just followed them?
>>
>>69279912
HAHAHA I remember it now you're right they dropped a little spastic bit of jungle vine over it and nobody rushed it but just watched as it essentially pushed its way free
>>
>>69271342
For a second I saw the name as the ISLAM as the thumbnail in the corner of my eye.
Now wouldn't that be scary, being in an Island or city overrun by muslims, Muslims and sharia patrols everywhere just wobbling about. Scary stuff.
>>
>>69279311

I didn't know they gave out that award to complete mongoloids?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQbEQHJss1g&index=13&list=PL9bA9WLkuQzA1CMT-QGUlpxmmqb7DcZCu

I'm watching this again

ENJOY FAGGOTS

>Brute power
>Or mental strength

Women have either??
>>
What year was the one where the women never actually made it to the base camp and were just lost in the jungle for days while the men were eating alligators and fucking around?
>>
>>69280510
This one my friend>>69280422

Their map had more loops than a hand knitted scarf
>>
>>69279488

season 1 is comfy but season 2 is literal non-stop hilarity and the stuff feminists have nightmares about

season 1 is worth a watch but season 2 is 10/10 could not recommend more

>>69279659

if you watch the show youll understand, links are in the out thread

>>69280119

there is a muzzie fella on this but he is a wimp- although he did dive at a guy and go for him in a mad fit of rage becaise he didnt want to move camp
>>
>>69280422
Black man
>I've never swum that distance not even in a swimming pool

Stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>69279311
What you're supposed to do is boil the sea water in huge huge quantities to gather salt and then salt the meat, and then smoke it

Or at least, that's what I'd do.

I'd also make an axe and spend all day chopping firewood.
>>
>>69279488
Season 1 is a bunch of guys surviving on an island together.

Season 2 is two islands with one as a bunch of guys and the other a bunch of women.

The women fail miserably.
>>
>>69280422
Did that fucker throw a giant rock at a manta to try and kill it?
>>
>>69282285
Top kek it gets better m8
>>
>>69275308

I only remember the girls being really shit last year

Maybe they're doing this to make them seem better
>>
>>69273700
He was fucking pathetic
>>
>>69273982
Lmao. I need to watch this
>>
Remember to keep up on your physical fitness and survival skills /pol/. You don't want to look like those women do you?
>>
>>69273982
Fucking hell this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8FZRpHOEqo

MY SIDEEEEEEES!
>>
>>69276010
My fucking sides. The patriarchy wins again
>>
>>69274241
And if I recall from what I remember reading, while the pigs were planted the croc killed was not a plant and actually a native protected species.

>Women
>Can't kill piglets

>Men
>Kill wild crocodiles
>>
The first episode isn't pro feminist at all it shows the women poisoning themselves like retards
>>
>>69282556
I've always kind of wanted to do this, I imagine I'd be rather average, and by average, I mean leagues better than the average man but still not competent.

I can't do a pull up...
>>
I used to work with the guy in the second season that went home after 1 day because he missed his girlfriend.

Pro-tip; She broke up with him after it aired on tv.
>>
>>69282634
Can't be bothered to watch, what's the gist? How does Bear treat it?
>>
>>69278455
Channel 4 has always been the most leftist channel for the most part. However they have also done a lot of "edgy" things that are invariably slightly at odds with political correctness. Better than BBC I guess which is just hyper politically correct garbage.
>>
>>69283095
That fat mouthy builder guy?
>>
>>69283839
Nah, Joe the graphic designer.
>>
>>69283839
I think the graphic designer man
>>
holy shit that crying sandnigger
>>
>>69278455
It's the most SJW channel m8
>>
>>69278455
Who is this channel 4?
>>
>>69284073
Vaguely remember him
>>
>>69285247
A British TV channel.

But that anon is wrong. Its isn't redpilled at all

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ot_Q99MvqU
>>
kek, the muslim guy who spent the entire day crying sleeps like a baby...if a baby sounded like a chainsaw.
>>
"a bit eggy"
wtf dose that even mean?
>>
>watching anything to do with Bear Grylls

The dude is the biggest fake ever, Les Stroud would make Bear drink his piss
>>
>>69289999

Yeah, most of his shit's all retarded.
That episode where he had to "survive and escape" from an industrial freezer facility was the most retarded survival related show I've ever seen.

But this time he isn't on the show.
>>
>>69289999
Nice quads, Bear BTFO.
>>
>>69289850
Sulphur. i.e. smell of rotten eggs.
You know, stagnant water.

Mostly due to bacteria. Normally ends up with a bad case of the shits.
Which sucks on an island where you don't know a safe water source.
>>
>>69290203
Its not even just that its retarded, its actually fake.

As soon as the camera stops filming he is staying in a hotel/motel/housing near by

Look at the beginning and end of an "episode" his hair and facial hair is FAR too well groomed to have been outside for any extended period of time
>>
Jesus fucking christ.

>find stagnant water
>boil and drink
>all get ill by morning
>female DOCTOR tells them to just drink more water
>>
>>69291347
You britbongs better be careful when you go to the doctor.
Looks like they can get their license on a raffle or something.
>>
>>69289999
This. Ray Mears has the good stuff.
>>
>>69291509
Wow Portugal i'd really prefer it if you didn't talk shit about OUR doctors trained in OUR nhs!!!!
>>
>>69275015
no, its 4chan.
>>
>>69291250

I wouldn't have an issue with fake, as long as they kept it realistic.

But this guy shows drinking water out of streams without disinfecting it, eating unknown bugs, and drinking his own piss and passes it off as a survival technique.

People who drink their own piss survive DESPITE it, not because of it.
Anyone with a basic understanding of biology knows that.

Also all the retarded shit like climbing impervious rock faces for no apparent reason.

Let's not even talk about that urban survival episode.

>Hey, here's a bunch of buildings.
>I guess I better climb to the roof and get in via the air vents, risking both a deadly fall AND getting stuck in the vent and dying of asphyxiation/thirst.
>What? Door? Nope, never heard of that.

>Sewers are excellent for navigation because they're straight and cut through obstacles
>You mean like roads, but full of diseases and with a maze-like structure and possible pitfalls where you could get stuck forever and die in a sea of shit?

All stuff that could easily get you killed and should have no place in a survival show.
>>
>>69291931

Dual Survival was pretty good as long as Dave was in it.
Joe is a try hard military tough guy and I can't stand him.
>>
>>69279311
sea water
>pretty much 50% or more of the earths biomass shits into here
>full of algae
>full of bacteria
>full of plankton
>contaminated by jew oil and chemicals
>>
>>69277695
100% that northern English fisherman guy was the GOAT
>>
>>69294595

>Dave
>not based
fuck off cunt

I bet you jerk off to Cody's feet
>>
Since it can't be repeated enough:
Find water
Salty
Eggy
Drink it up bitches!!!
Oh, everyone is puking their guts out?
You need more water honey!

P.S.: Am I the only one who would suck the tits of the one legged fatty?
Pity that she quits.
>>
>>69291013
Do Brits eat rotten eggs or something?
>>
File: 1452817149433.jpg (71 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
1452817149433.jpg
71 KB, 600x585
>>69280422
>5 minutes 55 seconds in
>guy pissing in a bottle
>>WUL THE ADVICE IS TA SAVE YER OWN PISS
>>ITS BASICALLY WATER, INNIT?

I thought the whole "Bear Grylls recommends you drink pee" thing was a meme
>>
>>69296071

What? I literally said I stopped liking the show when Dave went away.

2/10 reading comprehension mate.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.