[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on little Ben Shapiro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: Cdo00oGW8AAvZpL[1].jpg (23 KB, 313x420) Image search: [Google]
Cdo00oGW8AAvZpL[1].jpg
23 KB, 313x420
What are /pol/'s thoughts on little Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>69271249
Based Ben tears liberals apart on a regular basis
>now /pol/ is supposed to hate him because he knows Trump is no conservative
>>
File: Ben Shapiro.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
Ben Shapiro.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>69271249
>>
>>69271712
bait
>>
>>69271712
Any examples? I've only seen him being a cuck.
>>
File: rd.png (27 KB, 534x533) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
27 KB, 534x533
>>69271712
you can't even greentext, retarded redditor
>>
>>69271249
Liars are scum!

Trump supporter 6foot tall scrawny fuck here. Not proud of it, but not going to lie about it either.
>>
Cruz is like 6'2 dude, so Ben's height checks out.

Don't spread lies.
>>
>>69271249
I bet Cruz fucked his wife too, no one likes 5'4" manlets with 3 inch dicks
>>
our memes at /pol/ LITERALLY ruined his life and made him foam at the mouth in rage every time he thinks about trump
>>
>>69271821
My fav Shapiro vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
>>
>>69271249

Another sniveling jew boy.
>>
>>69271249

hes pretty based .. i love his podcast. I get where hes coming from regarding Trump and i think he has a lot of valid points.

If i were some constitutional conservative i wouldnt vote for Trump either but you have to be some Cruz Tier christian to be like that or some orthodox jew like jewpiro.

Luckily im in cuckmany and i dont have t oworry and can listen to anything.

Once the election is over /pol/ will fall in love with him again.

They also super overreact to what he does - hes doing it for years anyway. He criticized every politican for everything so why should he hold back on Trump.
>>
>>69271249
Old Ben: Facts don't care about your feelings
New Ben: WHAT IF FIELDS WAS YOUR DAUGHTER?! YOU NEED TO HAVE MY SAME EMOTIONAL REACTION!
>>
He's a piece of shit traitor and I have absolutely no respect for him whatsoever.
>>
>>69271249
I still think he's based despite the fact that he rejects Trump, makes way too big of a deal out of Israel, and backed the false story of the woman getting assaulted.

He's still red pilled on liberals and isn't afraid to use their tactics against them in debates. He basically destroys liberals for a living so he's okay in my book.
>>
>>69272398
traitor for what? using his brain in picking his preferred presidential candidate?
>>
>>69271249
He outed himself as an SJW agent trying to undermine conservatives all along.

Fuck him and it turns out he is not even religious, dude pretends to be and parties on sabbaths saturdays and lies just wearing the hat when cameras are near.

I suspect the faggot Milo is also an actor fucking things up from within, dude is pro NSA big goverment and obviously is pushing an interracial anti white ideology on people and even try to turn people gay while pretending to be one of us. Dude obviously part of the establishment working the angle to make us accept degeneracy from within.

Fuck all these media "personalities"
>>
>>69272306
isn't it illegal to listen to non-state approved propaganda there?
>>
>>69271712
Nice try Ben Shortiro
>>
>>69272816
Traitor to this country. He is a globalist neocon kike.

If this were a great America, traitors like him would be grabbed out of their homes, dragged to public parks, and beaten violently along the way, and then hanged. Like our great grandfathers used to do to troublemakers.

We've become a soft nation, putting up with these subversive heebs.
>>
>>69271712
He literally took all the experience he got from fighting sjws and used those exact same sjw tactics to concoct this ridiculous michelle fields event. At this very moment he's calling people sexists on twitter. He's LITERALLY a sjw now, he cannot be redeemed again.
>>
>>69271249
Checked his twatter, this retard retweeting BuzzFeed and HuffingtonPost pundits left and right.

What a disgrace.
>>
File: 123412341243.jpg (32 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
123412341243.jpg
32 KB, 300x295
>>69271249
whiny kike
>>
File: Screenshot_20160329-184150.png (537 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160329-184150.png
537 KB, 1080x1920
>>69271918
>>
File: 1334278248929.jpg (7 KB, 144x262) Image search: [Google]
1334278248929.jpg
7 KB, 144x262
>>69273290
Maybe Ben is just a tad justifiably perplexed as to why followers of Trump's campaign and Trump campaign officials themselves are attempting to impugn Amanda Carpenter's character and ruin her career and family and not that of Katrina Pierson.
>>
>>69271712
anyone that really cares either way is a faggot
guy is entertaining both when deconstructing progressives and while owning himself with damage control

though to make an enemy out of someone that could have been quite the effective ally is something common to /pol/, I mean

>ben garrison

who we all know had his cartoons edited by a kike, pushing him away from becoming a mainstream mirror of /pol/ because of /b/ tier attacks
>>
>>69274598
Amanda Carpenter has attacked Trump nonstop. She's a public figure and should take full responsibility for what she says and does. If you put yourself out in the media for everyone to see, don't be surprised when that creates issues.

And suggesting that she should be coddled just because she's a woman is sexist as fuck, you fucking white male.
>>
>>69271249
5'6, cruz wears lifts
>>
>>69272070
basedkike
a
sed
k
ike
>>
>>69271712

this. /pol/ is a bunch of babies who can't handle a reasoned opinion
>>
>The Don: 6'2
>El Rato: 5'8

Whats going on here? Cruz is atleast 5'10.
>>
>>69275153
Fuck off you fucking JINO RINO, you can't handle bantz no better than SJW transfags Ben the kike shapiro is a fraud an act shilling for his life and now the fuck is exposed and done.
>>
>>69271712
/pol/ is not puritan conservative though

What the fuck is the point of any politics if you're fine with your race being destroyed
>>
I respect him and his opinion. I agree with 90÷ of what he says. But you have to admit he went full white knight with this Michelle Fields thing. He fucked that up.
>>
>>69275339
Like all other manlet politicians and Robert Downy Jr he wears lifts
>>
Based jew. Here's some of my favorite Shapiro videos.

>Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of White Privilege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

>#BlackLivesMatter Smackdown in Seattle - Ben Shapiro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM

>Ben Shapiro addresses alt-right shitposters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>Piers Morgan Gets OWNED By Ben Shapiro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

>Ben Shapiro, 12, Plays "Schindler's List"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
>>
>>69275750
he was a hero...but every hero becomes a villain if they live too long... however the saying goes
>>
>>69275750
>>Ben Shapiro, 12, Plays "Schindler's List"
He doesn't look any different today

Did he learn to play that instrument instantly by miracle because the evil nazis would kill him otherwise?
>>
>>69271712
>implying we give a fuck that he's conservative

Our hatred of him comes from the fact that he's turned into a liar and uses SJW tactics now
>>
>>69275750
basedkike
asedkikeb
sedkikeba
edkikebas
dkikebase
kikebased
>>
>>69274945
>we'll attack someone on the basis of their political allegiances and not others with the same set of circumstances for theirs
>we judge according to politics, not circumstance
This has a familiar ring. Sounds just like sjw leftists to me.
>>
>>69271249
He's cute.
I'd fuck him.
>>
Ben is an opportunistic kike who threw away his "facts are greater than your feelings" persona over getting called a jew.

Literally living proof of that famous Goebbels quote about how Jews shrink back in fear when they're found out.
>>
File: 1458987698102.webm (121 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1458987698102.webm
121 KB, 240x250
Studied the tactics of the SJWs so he could become one and sabotage the last hope of the Right to save America (Trump).

Latched onto the Michelle Fields """incident""" in bad faith, knowing it was fake/overblown.

Will never recover from it, and will defect to the Left fully after Trump wins the nomination and all TrueConservativesâ„¢ start campaigning for Hillary.

The fact that he lead asn SJW witchhunt to have a right wing campaign mananger fired for being a "sexist asshat" tells you all you need to know about him.
>>
>>69276369
>This has a familiar ring

Because you're describing the tactics shapiro is attempting to use against trump.
>>
>>69275750
Piers really deserves credit for bringing on people like Shapiro and Alex Jones. Anyone could have predicted how either of those interviews would go.
>>
>>69276974
Precisely
>>
>>69275637
>Trump is for the white man and will recreate the Republican party to save the white race
If only you knew how much of a cuck mindset this is, and how destined it is to lose.
>>
>>69277520
>"whites should just silently wait for their genocide"

You've exposed yourself.
>>
File: 1415226167703.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1415226167703.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>69271249
Ben is pretty Jewish when it comes to Israel and other Jew-related issues (anti-sementism), but on other issues that don't directly pertain to Jews, he's pretty legit and completely annihilates any liberal's opposing argument on a regular basis. Just watch videos of him blowing people the fuck out on college campuses that he's invited to speak on - it's absolute carnage.

He's as sharp as a straight razor.
>>
>>69277635
So you agree with the sentiment to my implication? Because that's precisely the wrong move, and could only be supported by brain dead idiots.

>wars are won when we abandon territory
You win by making the white vote critical in both parties. To try to make the Republican party the white one is to saw your poential influence in half.
>>
>>69278031
The republican party is the only party that it is possible to make the white vote critical in.
>>
>>69278253
The only way to make the Democratic party change such that it becomes responsive again to white voters as a key component is to give their new coalition resounding defeats. You don't do this by putting forward a candidate sure to energize that coalition, while your base becomes depressed for the negativity of the primary campaign. That's sheer idiocy.
>>
>>69278637
So your solution is to put up a low energy candidate like Jeb! who the opposition views as such a non-threat, that their turnout decreases because they've already assumed victory.

Absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>69278935
No, I back Cruz. A win with the most conservative guy to swing the pendulum against the left hard, giving them cause to reevaluate.
>>
Anyone have link to the show & time where he was describing jew/cuck pictures sent to him on Twitter?
>>
>>69279780
So you think that a fundamentalist christian who wants to start war with Russia and Iran because he believes they're Gog and Magog, and openly says that women who were raped shouldn't be able to get an abortion, will NOT energize the leftist coalition?
>>
File: boggle ytp.gif (566 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
boggle ytp.gif
566 KB, 300x300
>>69275339
>tfw I am actually 5'8"
>tfw if someone asks about my height I say I am 5'5" to make other manlets near me uncomfortable
>>
I think we might have given Ben a mental breakdown.
>>
>>69280072
It's for the best.
>>
If you don't like Based Ben it's because you're antisemitic
>>
>>69276974
that webm
>>
>>69280018
>a fundamentalist christian who wants to start war with Russia and Iran because he believes they're Gog and Magog, and openly says that women who were raped shouldn't be able to get an abortion,
No, I back Cruz.

He has a good manner to him, and a positive vibe; he'll deport you, if you're an illegal, but he'll be wearing a genial smile while he tell you he'll do so, with his hand on your shoulder.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdK7a8EuUPc

>Cruz will NOT energize the leftist coalition?
No, he won't. He'll be the guy who beat back the Trump hordes.
>>
>>69282320
>He'll be the guy who beat back the Trump hordes

So he was the guy who "beat back" half of the GOP's own voterbase? Sounds like a winning strategy.
>>
>>69277520
Trump is Pro-American and he's the only person running with that position.

That's the current state of US Politics.
>>
>>69280030

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>69281688
I am.
Nice dubs.
>>
>>69271249
The worst part is that this isn't even a photoshop.
Fuck, how could you even function as a man while being... being what ever height Shapiro is? Even Mexican girls are taller than him, LOL!
>>
>>69282565
>So he was the guy who "beat back" half of the GOP's own voterbase?
A fair amount less than half, especially in consideration that the margin of a good many of Trump's wins are owing to interlopers from outside the party.
>Sounds like a winning strategy.
It is. The dirty little secret, of course, is that much of Trump's voter base will back a Cruz candidacy.
>>
>>69282927
That's ridiculous.
>>
>>69283568
>a "fair amount" less than half

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-nearly-50-percent-support-among-republicans-nationally-n546951

2% is a fair amount?
>>
>>69284044
>2% is a fair amount?
Forget your poll; Trump's electoral results have been a fair amount less than half of the voters of those states which have had an input.
>>
File: ben_the_kike_shapiro.jpg-large.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1288) Image search: [Google]
ben_the_kike_shapiro.jpg-large.jpg
119 KB, 1024x1288
>>69271249
His career has been completely destroyed and now he has become a FULL ON SJW.
>>
>>69271249
Same thing with Marco Rubio.
Ted Cruz claims to be 5'9-5'10.
But Marco Rubio claimed the same, but was noticeably shorter.
>>
>>69271712
It's pretty sad how assravaged the newfag redditors here are at Shapiro.

It's a good thing they're too stupid to know the most fundamental principles of economics, because if they did, they might turn on Sowell.

It's literally with Trump or against him. They're literally praising Piers fucking Morgan because of some drivel he published today.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm now looking far more forward to the /pol/ meltdown when Trump loses than the libshit meltdown when Sanders loses
>>
>>69284338
>forget your 2%, trump's electoral results have been less than half the voters

Oft 1534 delegates rewarded so far, Trump has received 739. That is approx. 48%.
>>
>>69285122
And now you switched criteria, from voters to delegates when I was obvious discussing the former.

>>69285105
>I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm now looking far more forward to the /pol/ meltdown when Trump loses than the libshit meltdown when Sanders loses
It's going to be epic; hopefully it comes much sooner than november.
>>
He's pretty good, but he shouldn't be fighting for Fields, it really harms his credibility.
>>
((((((((((((Shapiro))))))))))))))))
>>
>>69285852
You chose to ignore my previous post so I see no reason not to ignore yours. Plus, you're using very flawed logic, since obviously in a primary not all republicans will have accepted one candidate as the nominee yet. When Trump does get the nomination, you can expect those numbers to rise greatly.

Whether you like it or not, Trump has the majority support of both the voting base and rewarded delegates. Cruz has neither.
>>
>>69285852
Also it's quite funny that you are looking forward to your own party losing. You're making your motives quite clear.
>>
>>69286514
>Also it's quite funny that you are looking forward to your own party losing
What? No (besides which, it's not my party; I'm independent). I'm saying that should Trump become the nominee, the Republican will be beaten badly.
>>69286145
And I'm going to ignore your substitution of criteria again.

Trump clearly does not have majority support of voters when he's lost twelve times, and most of his wins have been secured with ~35% of the vote.
>>
>>69287555
So what are you claiming, exactly? Are you saying that Cruz DOES have the majority support of voters? What point are you trying to make? Trump is obviously the frontrunner, to deny this doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>69287808
>So what are you claiming, exactly? What point are you trying to make?
Going back through the argument chain, as to how Cruz will be seen by the general electorate (and how it plays to his image as a positive or negative figure) I'm saying that if Cruz takes the nomination (either before the convention or at it, in that neither will likely secure enough delegate to win before hand) he'll be seen as the candidate who will have defeated Trump, and was not a part of the ugliness Trump brought to the campaign.
>>
>>69288370
That would be true of any candidate that got the nomination over Trump, though even moreso of Kasich than Cruz. Cruz certainly brought plenty of ugliness to the campaign as well, and Kasich is probably the "cleanest" candidate still running.

We will see how well staying clean works against Hillary.
>>
>>69271712
he;s gone full sjw. U huys trolled him too hard.
>>
>>69288861
But whereas Cruz could legitimately pull off the win at the convention for as many states and he's won and for as many delegates he'll bring to it (and for his being representatvie of the anti-establishment movement), Kasich cannot be the nominee in a vacuum. That WOULD tear the party apart to go so against the grain of the primary voter. I maintained earlier that Trump's base would support a Cruz candidacy, but they won't (and neither would Cruz supporters) accept the candidacy of one brokered from the establishment lane.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.