[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ i think i am one of the biggest sinners alive. I have sinned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: OurLady.jpg (26 KB, 278x368) Image search: [Google]
OurLady.jpg
26 KB, 278x368
/pol/ i think i am one of the biggest sinners alive. I have sinned way too much and I know it. I thought and i am still thinking that i am God incarnated. I insulted Islam and other religions and people. I insulted my dad and had a lot of other vile thoughts about many people. I stole. I am very hypocritical a lot of the time. I don't want to but i end up being like that. I am jealous of a lot of people. Envious.
Etc

i wanna redeem myself and remove sins from myself.
What should i do?
>>
>>69270884
>am still thinking that i am God incarnated
Get treatment for Schizophrenia
>>
>>69270884

Give me money and I will absolve you of your sins.
>>
File: imaghmghmges.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imaghmghmges.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>69271295
how much?

>>69271000
i kinda did but suffering on pills is overload
>>
File: christ chan.jpg (95 KB, 815x980) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.jpg
95 KB, 815x980
>>69270884
>I thought and i am still thinking that i am God incarnated.

Could you elaborate on what exactly you mean by that?

Other then that you are at least at a good place already because you recognize what you have done and it sounds like you are truly sorry. The easiest first step would probably be to pray as sincerely as possible, if you can't think of anything try the lord's prayer. After that if you really are sorry for your sins then ask God to forgive you, if you are sincere he will forgive you no matter what you did.
>>
>>69272348
what if i still believe to be God Incarnated?
how can i remove that belief?
>>
>>69272348
i believe to be the incarnation of God
been doing projects to save the world etc
>>
>>69272271

There is not a limit to salvation my son..

But Discover is not accepted.
>>
>>69273205
what do you mean discoveR?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 500x667
>>69270884
I'm a 6'3" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock.
>>
Repentance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.