[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would i go about finding out who has actual political power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
how would i go about finding out who has actual political power in my city?
>>
bumpity bumpity bump mother fuckers c'mon help a negro out
>>
Dude.. I dunno. I'd say DA JOOZ. How do cities even work though? Bump.
>>
What city?

Read your local newspaper to start.
>>
>>69270025
Depending on the city it's worth looking at local history going back to the Industrial Revolution. Prolly the same people.
>>
>>69270025
look and see which families own the most property.
>>
>>69270025
Go to the fanciest restaurant in town.
He'll be sitting alone in the back.
Broad rimmed hat, large lips, dark recessed eyes, reading the paper and smoking a fatty cigar. You can't miss him.
Approach with your hands visible and tell him "the Don sends his regards."

If he doesn't have a bad feeling about you, he'll tell you to take a seat.
Sit down and do not say ANYTHING for at least 30 seconds. Or he will address you.
>>
My dad always said, "If you want to see who has all the money, look for the biggest buildings." Insurance companies

As far as people go - you won't see it . People with real wealth learn to hide it well. Semi-welath feel the need to display it. Truly wealthy people don't flaunt it. They go stealth mode not to attract attention.
>>
>>69270025
look in the white pages for names like goldsmith, Sternberg, rosen, jacobs and goldman.
>>
>>69272496
lol
>>
Campaign contributions
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.