[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know the establishment is going to try to off the guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
You guys know the establishment is going to try to off the guy if he becomes president, don't you? It has happend before. Hopefully it won't fly well in the age of the internet.
>>
I am still pissed at how badly that hurt the sales of convertibles in the USA.
>>
>>69269125
Stirring up right-wing crazies is a huge national security concern. Age of internet it is compounded 100x.

Won't happen.
>>
File: trump.jpg (59 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
59 KB, 620x414
>>69269236
I supposed it will hurt the sales of this plane. 727, right? Or is it an L1011?
>>
>>69269360
What if they arrange for him to get killed by a right-wing crazy?
Or what if David Duke kills him?
>>
>>69269125
What are electronic voting machines?
>>
>>69270016
That would be a great way of covering the tracks.
>>
I think there's a 50/50 chance.

Him auditing the fed, and looking too closely at 9/11… it CAN'T happen, so it probably won't.

How is the question… plane shot down? blow up a building he is in?

They must have ways of avoiding snipers, so I don't know.

I think Donald knows a lot of things he doesn't let on.
>>
>>69270016

That one big advantage any assassin has. Half the world wants to kill him, so the don't need any elaborate story about WHY.
>>
>>69269392

737 with Rolls Royce engines.

There's a documentary on the JewTubes about his pilot and ground crew who maintain it.
>>
>>69271579
Is it though? This plane has 3 engines. The 737 has only 2.
>>
>>69271456
kek. A bit like they could only have narrowed down Lincoln's assassin to the whole lower half of the United States (if they hadn't caught up to him)...
>>
>wife scrambling away to get herself out of danger instead of seeing if her husband is dead
White women
>>
>>69272198
Huh, she was trying to pick up bits of his brains and put it back in. She's great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.