[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Violent Bernie Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MAGA.png (337 KB, 604x504) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
337 KB, 604x504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0

Skip to 1:02 to see him getting attacked for holding a Trump sign
>>
Bump because I can't believe /pol/ isn't talking about this
>>
>>69268453
this is nothing new anon

bernfags are fucking whiny children
>>
>>69268453
It's because we aren't surprised, anon. I'd like to see trump tweet this though
>>
>>69268103
I this it is class structure. Poorer, dumber people vote for Bernie, they act like chimps. Mid wage and higher people vote for Trump, they have work to do not bum around all day.
>>
>>69268777
>>69268678
>>69268634
makes sense, but they only get violent when he challenges their reasoning for hating Trump. As soon as they cant give a good reason they get angry and attack him, perfect example of cognitive dissonance
>>
>>69268947
>can't refute trump aside from m-muh racism
As soon as they realize there is no reason to hate trump, and that they just do, they lash out the only way they know how
>>
>>69268947
All comes to school and media. To be fair your political system is really like a live tv show, could exploit that very easily. Chimpouts don't happens here, but people are more split or don't actually care about politics.
>>
>having to cherry pick the opposition in order to combat the numerous documented assaults and general un-American conduct of poor deluded trump supporters lmao
>>
>>69268777
Lmao its well proven that mostly Americans with only high school educations vote for trump. Its just a Google search away friend
>>
>>69269722
You maybe right. But more searches lead me to different news sites, and based on their track record, most of them are smear campaigns. Any who, I am trying to say that the lower class, or people raised by uneducated parents are more likely to an chimpout. I don't know if there is a correlation between a poor personal job experience or not, but I wouldn't be amazed if there was.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.