[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What do you think off him
>>
>>69266993
literally hitler
>>
>>69266993
Are you some fat slag who just found /pol/ from a link on Facebook?
>>
Goblin lover
>>
nope
>>
>drumpf
>>
>>69266993

The last hope for the West. If he loses, it's all over.
>>
File: trumpANGLO.jpg (153 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
trumpANGLO.jpg
153 KB, 501x504
Smelly Ameriroach that wants to prevent America from finally going down as they deserve it
>>
>>69266993
literally hitler
>>
>>69266993
He is a clown
>>
>>69267603

I feel you dude.Im going to America soon so if that fucking cunt ruins any part of it. Im going to be pissed.
>>
>>69267785
>Im going to America soon

Oh, boy. We're going to have yet another Eurofag bitching and crying about every little thing that the USA does differently. You have to go back.
>>
>>69267908

No dude I fucking love USA. But its just that faggot that ruins it
>>
I think he doesn't really want to be president but can't quit now so he will sandbag enough to not get the delegates he needs. He will then lose on a second ballot at convention and he can make a big fuss and say he will sue but in the end it's what he wants.

It allows him to exit without quitting. Anyone watching over the last month or so can see his heart is not in this. I mean all he had to do was two put to victory instead he gets himself baited into no win situations with Cruz's wife and the reporter.
>>
>>69266993

A temporary reprieve for Americans against degeneracy
>>
>>69268017
If you don't like Trump, you better just stay out of the USA. People like you will be tossed into the wall building gulag and I can't wait.
>>
>>69268265

>>>/n/orthkorea
>>
keep the diaper-heads out of the USA.
>>
>>69266993
I am looking forward to the next 16 years of prosperity.
>>
>>69266993
Top lad. Will probably move to the US if he wins.
>>
>>69266993
Pretty swell guy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.