[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can /pol/ still deny blacks are the master race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Superior physical strength
>Larger genitals
>Immune to sunburns
>Superior comedical skills
Fuck, the only reason niggers are so violent/dumb is because the government has them all rounded up in the same place with little chance of leaving (Detroit, any other nigger city) How has /pol/ not accepted the true redpill?
>>
>>69266894
>the government has them all rounded up in the same place with little chance of leaving

How can you be freely able to travel around the US and still have no idea what its like here? There's no walls keeping all the darkies trapped in some literal 21st ghetto, they can, and do move around just like everyone else. It just happens that when they do move in, they tend to annihilate property values after a few years, causing their white neighbors to move.

All your other arguments were just silly memes, not worth refuting for the thousandth time.

1/10 bait
>>
>>69266894
>Superior strength
Wasn't there a study that disproved this?
>Larger genitals
I know I sound beta when i say this, but not really 'master race' requirement
>Comedic skills
See above
>Resistant to sunburn
Us 'whities' invented sunburn so irrelevant in the long run.

These are all shit-tier "advantages" of being black.
>>
MUH DiK
>>
Until there is a country where it's built from the bottom up by all blacks and run by blacks. Where the country is wealthy, safe and other people around the world want to live there. Where the blacks make the rules and govern everything. Where it's clean and has a lot culture than and only than will I respect black people. Until than fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 723x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 723x1000
>>69266894

Preach it brother!

Say mang, did you know Nikolas Tesla, inventor of funk, was BLACK??
>>
On average African American genitals are only 5.4 inches. White Canadians average genitalia size is 5.5

Canadians win.
>>
>>69267723

>Wasn't there a study that disproved this?

It would be pretty hard to believe otherwise, considering how over represented they are in athletics.

>Us 'whities' invented sunburn so irrelevant in the long run.

Thats retarded. Thats like saying blacks invented being stupid so its irrelevant.
>>
>>69268137
Egypt
>>
>>69269606
sure thing cucknada
>>
>>69270292

hahahaha fucking spics you guys are funny
>>
>>69267319I like people like you because you give legitimate facts over a politically correct post. this thread was made for people like you
>>
>>69270441
Spics? check again dumbass, this country is the most American thing after post ww2 japan. I'm also having fun being a us citizen just because I was born here. you'll eat those words when we become the 51st state
>>
File: 14259412053243.png (508 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
14259412053243.png
508 KB, 900x900
>>69270292
>>
>>69270831
>retarded anime face
oh gee how could I compete with such a great argument. fucking disgusting weaboo
>>
>>69270831
LEAF PLS GO
>>
>>69268137

USA
>>
>>69266894

>muh dick

literal fags have larger dicks too

look it up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.