[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago YES! "Teen" who appeared in anti-violence TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zarriel.jpg (124 KB, 874x657) Image search: [Google]
zarriel.jpg
124 KB, 874x657
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/29/chicago-teen-featured-in-anti-violence-psa-is-shot.html

>little dindu walking home from basketball game
>just happens to get caught up in cross-fire between people shooting at each other
>he certainly wasn't involved and had nothing to do with getting himself shot
>pray for poor little dindu

ALSO:
>that fucking "undated" picture of him
>they forgot to shoop the halo over his head
>>
hmm....
>>
sounds about right
>>
>Zarriel
He was doomed from day 1. You might as well cut off one of your baby's hands as name them Rayquandashaniqua'von
>>
What a shock, another dindu getting clipped in Chiraq
>>
>>69266310
Gentle giant
>>
>>69266310
>The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Trotter was Austin's 71st shooting victim this year.

almost 4 months in, 71 in just one neighborhood.

Just wait till summer. If I was a cop in chicago I'd stop going on patrols. Find a diner, grab some coffee, wait for the calls. Let the nig nogs get what they want and have them be proactive about crime in their community, their track record is phenomenal.
>>
>>69266310
Chicago has all kinds of shooting in close quarters. I wouldn't even be surprised if a stray bullet hit him.
>>
Who hates blacks the most?

other blacks
>>
>>69268483
>Let the nig nogs get what they want and have them be proactive about crime in their community, their track record is phenomenal.

Only when pragmatic nationalist thought is prevalent. But the current zeitgeist is state dependence and victimization, neither of which is conducive to taking ownership of the community for a better ends.
>>
>>69268483
Anon the reason you have such a bad case of people doing this shit, is because the American media castrated the cops and now they cant do their job.
Many quit.
Many refuse to do their job.

They are letting them run wild and are essentially on strike cause they are tired of being blamed for the fact these fucking people cant even act civilized.
>>
>>69266310
>walking home from basketball game
You mean slanging rocks?
>>
>>69266310
take close note at how the media always picks the whitest photos of their pets
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.