[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hillary Clinton's campaign on Tuesday refused to budge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Q6DejcG.jpg (47 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
Q6DejcG.jpg
47 KB, 598x600
"Hillary Clinton's campaign on Tuesday refused to budge from its refusal to participate in future debates until Bernie Sanders pledges not to launch any attacks on the former secretary of state."

Why is Hillary scared of this guy?
>>
>>69266061
Because Bernie wrecks her every single debate. Debating Bernie actually just makes her look worse and lose votes.
>>
>>69266061
That doesn't even make sense. How do you have a debate without roasting your opponent or criticizing their record? I don't even like Bernie but that level of entitlement is off the charts.
>>
>>69266061
Typical female. I pray to every non existent God, angel, demon, and devil that she isn't the next president
>>
>voting for someone who's willing to engage in passive agressive vaginal behavior on the world stage
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 609x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 609x356
It's not like he won any of the debates "Wall Street". "Tax the rich" blah blah
>>
File: 1456025815562.jpg (389 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1456025815562.jpg
389 KB, 680x881
>Boohoo don't attack me
When has Bernie ever attacked Hillary? He's a cuck that passes on every chance to attack her.
>>
>>69266711

I can't fucking wait to see her in the same room as Trump.
>>
>>69266061
How does Hillary think she'll win versus Trump when she can't even handle Bernie? Serious question
>>
I only watched the first few dem debates, but I'd say that Bernie didn't attack her at all. It was a pathetic display and convinced me that he was never actually trying to win the nomination.

What the fuck is Hillary on about?
>>
>>69266240
>>69266256
>>69266408
>>69266711
>>69266832
>>69266879
>>69267059

Daily reminder that Trump pussies out from debates all the time.
>>
>>69267059
She thinks highlighting her past/current positions on things is negative.
>>
>>69267177
daily reminder debate's are not worth his time
>>
File: delegates.png (38 KB, 1132x451) Image search: [Google]
delegates.png
38 KB, 1132x451
>>69267177

The kike has won the last 5 primaries and is gaining ground on the whore. Rat and Case-itch combined have won 2 of the last 9 and are falling further and further back.
>>
>>69266566
To be fair that's Trump as well, he's just better with the bantz
>>
>>69267716
And Dump is sinking in nationwide polls. We could do this all day.
>>
>>69266879
>I'm a woman and it's 2016

>>69267177
Only debates hosted by Megyn Kelly. :^)
>>
I was angry at bernie for not attacking shillary. This is funny for Hillary to say this in many levels.
>>
>>69267177
>have 11 debates,
>wins all of them despite them all being deliberate attacks by globalist oligarchy and their media pundits
>"conservative media" fox news puts powerpoint presentations up to attack him with loaded questions

????????????nigga u serious?
>>
>>69267177
>>69267998
Sorry that everyone but the Mormons hates your rodent puppet and sees right through the Canadian scheme to infiltrate the US government.
>>
Not sure why he's not pulling a Trump on her.
>>
>>69266061
>"Hillary Clinton's campaign on Tuesday refused to budge from its refusal to participate in future debates until Bernie Sanders pledges not to launch any attacks on the former secretary of state."

"We can debate as soon as you agree I'm right on everything."

Useless.
>>
>>69269674
if he so much as sneezes the wrong way, he will get labeled a sexist misogynist and instantly lose a quarter of his support
>>
Bernie Sanders will be the reason why the cunt won't win the presidency.
>>
>>69267177
Only an idiot willingly participates in a pre-planned character assassination twice. They tried it on Trump once with the Fox News debate, it didn't work. They showed like 4 graphs, 3 infopics, and a literal Kasich anti-Trump attack ad, FOR A DEBATE. Everyone who watched that debate knows that an MSM debate is no longer a forum for an accurate portrayal of candidates, its propaganda.
>>
>>69267059
he turned up the heat last debate with "attacks" on her authenticity.
>>
>>69266061
>"Hillary Clinton's campaign on Tuesday refused to budge from its refusal to participate in future debates until Bernie Sanders pledges not to launch any attacks on the former secretary of state."

lmao she's playing him like a fiddle and he's rolling over and taking it

very presidential, bern
>>
>>69269859
God it must suck so much to be a candidate like Bernie. Knowing any wrong word could instantly turn his entire base against him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.