[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Costa Rica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (5 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 1280x768
>>
Not a country I hear a lot about. But have heard they are the New Zealand of central america, whatever that means.

Something to do with environmentalism, pissweak military, social programs, being fairly safe and prosperous despite being surrounded by shithole could tries?

Would probably visit, but I'm scared its full of evil mother snakes.
>>
Also what's the deal with the flag? I thought it was the Thai one.
>>
>>69265910
I knew a girl fron there, and she was really hot, so that is a sympathy point given.

80% possibility she was dating a Turkush manlet in my cohort, so that is a sympathy point taken.
>>
>>69267172
The Costa Rican flag came first I think
>>
>>69265910

Only decent central american country in my mind. Only place I would visit there. I had good costa rican childhood friends.

But the lack of military is a little worrisome.
>>
File: 1458939024536.jpg (85 KB, 490x613) Image search: [Google]
1458939024536.jpg
85 KB, 490x613
Costa Ricans ruined the roofing industry here. Fucking hate those lecherous fucks
>>
>>69267453
> he associates with T*urks

its an abstract kind of absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>69269149
Hating an abstract group of people is easy. Hating an individual that studies with you and behaves absolutely normal is harder.
>>
>>69269390
Good goy!

*pats on head*

*tosses matzah ball*

*unzips dick*

NOW SUCK IT HANS MAKE ME CUM BUCKETS

HNNNGGGG DROPPING FUCKING LOOAAAADDDSSSSS
>>
File: MGS-PW_costa-rica_1920x1080.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGS-PW_costa-rica_1920x1080.jpg
696 KB, 1920x1080
faggy country that got rid of its military cuz "hurr durr war is bad guns are evil" that has to hire one eyed mercenaries to solve their problems. also i heard there are dinosaurs and shit living in the jungle in the mountains
>>
>>69270436
Kek
>>
>>69269838
Is this the famous Canadian shitposting failures I was warned about?
>>
>>69270556
Yeah
It's comical how fucking inept they are
>>
>>69270661
Its like a newborn babe, who has heard tales of the shitposting, but never experienced it himself, trying to replicate the unfamiliar art with hands of actual ham.
>>
>>69265910
I've been there. Beautiful diverse ecology, top tier fishing and surfing, friendly people, and inexpensive. The only assholes I encountered were ex-pat Americans and Canadians.
>>
>>69265910
north korea lost its star.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.