[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do white women love to adopt niglets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
why dont they adopt other white babies or even asian babies? why do they like gorillas
>>
Child or pet? Why not both?
>>
>>69265823
Virtue Signaling.

By adopting a black child as a white, you tell the word that not only do you care about orphans, and you also aren't racist.

Basically a 2 for 1.
>>
>>69265823

I see it as a science experiment. If we can take an abandoned chimp and raise them white, then we can determine whether their species is worth saving.

>the answer is, of course, no... but some people still haven't learned that

Do nigger nig by nature, or is it the result of being raised by Jewish memes?

Every white family should have a pet chimp in addition to their own children. They're the only ones that can possibly raise them not to act like wild animals.

>"wealthy, college educated blacks..." still nig out with an alarming frequency
>nigger is mostly genetic
>>
they want to fuck them when they grow up. Liberals are cucks remember.
>>
>>69265823

>Spending money and effort on a turd

People don't value their own lives anymore

Sadfrog.bmp
>>
I always thought having a pet monkey would bretty cool
>>
File: nigger.jpg (627 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
627 KB, 1920x1080
>>69265991
>>
>>69265823
Attention
>>
>>69265823
A few A-list white liberal celebrities have done it, so it's like an exclusive fashion accessory.
>>
>>69265823
>Duck Dynasty
More like Cuck Dynasty, am I right?
>>
My best friend growing up was a mixed kid adopted by white parents. The niggers they shipped in from Milwaukee to "diversify" us had bullied him to the point where his aviation engineer dad took a much lower paying job just to get his son away from nigger bullying.
>>
>>69266764

This. Black fits with everything.
>>
>>69265823
>why dont they adopt other white babies or even asian babies?

do you know how hard it is to get a white baby? i know a couple that could not conceive and ended up getting a "unwanted" white baby from an acquaintance. It was never officially legal and then the parents decided they wanted it back about a year later. They were very upset that they lost the child they thought was theirs.

They ended up doing a official adoption and all they had were nigger babies. The waiting list for white babies was like 10 years and this was in the 90's. Nigger babies were a dime a dozen because no one wants the dirty stinking things so they are easy to get.
>>
>>69265823
Pets.
>>
>>69265823
It's like owning an exotic wild animal.
>>
trying to empirically prove it is nurture over nature and that niggerosity is an artifact of their low culture and not shit genetics
>>
>>69265823
My sister wanted to adopt an Asian and a black. Her reasoning for doing so was because of her indoctrination by society which made her perceive having diverse children as something cool and exotic.
>>
>>69265823
that's the most stereotypical jew ive ever seen who doesnt wear any jewish symbols
>>
>>69267419
>>
>>69267346
I would adopt a real chimp, fuck niggers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.