[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this board? Besides the syria general, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tljncfom.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
tljncfom.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
What happened to this board? Besides the syria general, /pol/ is nowhere near where it was in its prime. The election has absolutely castrated all legitimate debate here. This board s intellectually bankrupt. No this has nothing to do with trump, it has to do with the posters on this board.

Im fuckin tired of tne election year never ending summer newfags.
>>
Just hold on till November.
>>
>>69265732

/pol/ got too popular for it's own good

Plus id's, flags, /pol/harbor and coupled with mods that actively conspired against the community(and still do).
>>
>>69266254
Im glad theres others. Im trying to hold on.
>>
>>69265732
Advanced memetics. A company working for Ted Cruz has flooded this board with their army of proxies. Ever since the Don won New Hampshire.
>>
>>69265732

Legit threads are pruned and die quickly. Trumptards make a post every 30 seconds, and the Auzzies and Leafs shit up everything.

This would be better board if only Europeans could post, the the captcha was an IQ test.
>>
>>69266912
>only Europeans can vote

Why would you exclude yourself tovarisch?
>>
Flags ruined /pol/ if I wanted that shit I would go to /int/.
>>
It's flags.

It may be fun for some to get in national mud slinging matches (?)

But it eats up a lot of space in various threads too.

inb4… 'can't handle da bantz'….I don't care, leave them as is, but it *does* eat up a lot of energy and space.
>>
>>69265732
>summer newfags
>summer
>March 29th, 2016
>March

Im not a old math fag like u, but i dont think thats how it works
>>
>>69266912

Don't you have a board of this nature over there in Eastern Europe you could be posting on?

No offence, but I've rarely read a Russkie post the was particularly illuminating or amusing.
>>
>>69266516
>>69266686
>>69266912
>>69267142
>>69267378
>>69267418
Thanks for not me eingthe tnread into oblivion guys. I feel like in nu/pol/ thats high praise.

I agree flags have something to do with it. I even get memeing based on them. Maybe aussies wouldnt feel like they have to alwys shitpost if there werent flags...

Is the new news board any better? I havent been over there much
>>
>>69267858
I said never ending summer newfag. Meaning that usually summer sucks because of newfags, but we are now in the midst of a never ending summer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.