[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBSTACLE COURSE PLACED NEXT TO A DUTCH ASYLUM CENTRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: stormbaanazc.png (1 MB, 1086x1054) Image search: [Google]
stormbaanazc.png
1 MB, 1086x1054
This obstacle course was placed next to an asylum centre where only young people between the age of 14 and 18 stay. It was placed so they can relieve their energy.
>>
>nieuws
>>
so?
>>
>>69265925
It's a military style training obstacle course.
Which combined with sweden giving refugees sniper training, tells us that these millions of military age males are being trained for a mass chimp out.
>>
>>69265490

Why are you angry that monkeys are getting a monkey rack?
>>
Looks basic, but fun for a few runs.
>>
Man these things are pretty fun. Reminds me of survivalrun. Helps building crazy stamina and power. jelly/10
>>
>>69265490
It will make them feel more at home.
>>
Obstacle courses are fun. Is /pol/ filled with helicopter parents now?
>>
>>69266237
I'm not angry, but I do think it's a bit strange that normal students here maybe get 2 hours a week of physical lessons (mostly recreational games) and these young people 14-18y coming from a warzone get a military style obstacle course all for free.

It feels reminiscent of the criminal Turkish and Moroccan youth here that get free kickboxing lessons.
>>
>>69265490
just like in daesh training camp, no need to travel to al raggah
>>
>>69265490
you know what else will relieve their anger?

my 12 gauge shotgun
>>
>>69266625
that gorilla looks scary as fuck
>>
>>69266873

Well yes, but this is not new. In 2008 the city of Den Bosch sent a bunch of Moroccan "hangjongeren" to play soccer in Morocco for "personal development"
>>
>>69265490
I'm in the military and I can confirm that that obstacle course has similar obstacles to the ones we traverse (and similar to the ones in al Qaeda videos)

Why is real life becoming a parody of itself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.