[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These blacks are afraid Trump's cutting the gibs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PlzGibsMeDat.jpg (344 KB, 2552x1295) Image search: [Google]
PlzGibsMeDat.jpg
344 KB, 2552x1295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jhm-ip2oE
>>
>>69264794
They should be more concerned about not knowing English.
>>
Boy u ain't even white u yellow
>>
>>69264794

These convicts can't even vote
>>
Check out Carl the Cuck in the middle.

Nigga probably thinks he's in with the blacks now.
>>
I wonder if the useful idiots know that Donald's not going to be kind to them when he wins?

They aren't helping themselves.
>>
File: 1448024885397.webm (579 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1448024885397.webm
579 KB, 360x360
>>69264794

These rhymes are better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUdjkrqX9u8
>>
>>69264794
the -O rhymes were kinda hot kek

and that nigger with the shovel was funny
>>
>>69264794

Anti-Trumpers literally defeat themselves.
>>
Why hate blacks?
They are good people with good manners and culture
And they do not commit crimes.
>>
>>69264794
I don't even have to watch the video to realize its a bunch of fat, lazy, and dumb niggers. Thank god for the Liberal Left, or else they might actual make something of their nigger selves
>>
>>69267381

Maybe in Egypt most are.

But in the USA there's a very special and dangerous breed that ruins the reputation of good blacks.
>>
>>69267381
>They are good people with good manners and culture
>And they do not commit crimes.
Are you from an alternate dimension?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.