[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: autism3.jpg (33 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
autism3.jpg
33 KB, 400x356
Everybody is born a blank slate.

The amount of melanin in an individual's skin is not indicative of what that individual is capable of.

Rather, it is the environment that that individual grows up in that determines that individual's behaviour.
>>
>>69263915
so u are saying not all niggers are black ?
revolutionary
>>
>hurr durr everything is either 100% environmental or 100% hereditary
I wonder what kind of environment is able to foster a faggot as fucking retarded as you
>>
>>69263915
>Everybody is born a blank slate
[Citation needed]
Last I checked genetics are a thing and you're extremely wrong.
Objectively wrong ideas =/= unpopular opinion it means wrong opinion
>>
>Everybody is born a blank slate.

Provide evidence for that.
There is lots to suggest this is not true.
>>
>>69263915
That's wrong though. Genetics play an important role in an individual's capabilities
>>
Holy fuck you're retarded OP
>>
Too bad it isn't true, Ahmed.
>>
>>69263915
Tabula Rasa? Take a note from your slimey limey friend, It's 2016!
>>
>>69264473
there are dumb whites and intelligent crime-free blacks and vice versa

there are indians that use a toilet

there are asians who suck at maths
>>
File: 1457946827486.jpg (34 KB, 727x960) Image search: [Google]
1457946827486.jpg
34 KB, 727x960
>>69263915
>The world is hollow

>The main battle is spiritual/metaphysical, not physical

>Technology has enslaved people and destroyed the chance at authentic relationships

>Aliens are demons/interdemensional travelers

>The rich are in contact with demons/Evil beings who they trade favours with,
>>
>>69263915
>The amount of melanin in an individual's skin is not indicative of what that individual is capable of.
>Rather, it is the environment that that individual grows up in that determines that individual's behaviour.

Where outside of /pol/ is this an unpopular opinion.

NORMIES OUT!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 180x222
>>69263915
"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It's what you do with the gift of life that matters."

OP paraphrased the above quote into his own words.

OP quoted Mewtwo from the Pokemon movie.

OP tipped his fedora as he posted his Le Edgy Internet Meme quote.

OP is pic related
>>
>>69264706
>muh relativism
this doesn't prove anything. Let's look at trends, not individual cases
>>
I did that once.
Autism wise I'm not sure, I do like order, symmetry etc. but then again my room and workspace are generally messy. I'm outspoken and competitive so it's not like I'm some tard autist.
>>
>>69264797
based hollow earth with their glorious singing giant aryan future folk
>>
>>69263915
Nope. Genes play a part too. I have personally experienced this, my shitty cousin comes from my aunt whos the stupid coal burning black sheep of the family and a thief/killer dindu.
When my cousin was two my grandparents took her away from my aunt cus she tried to kill her cus dindu dont want me problems, so my gparents raised her sinse, my gpa passed away back in '95 and my grandma tried to give her the best education etc away from real parents. Guess what, she steals from my gma now, uses it for drugs and uses her half dindu son whos father is also a killer/thief as an excuse to continue ripping my gma off her moneh, we have tried tirelessly to get her to fuck off. But it seems my cousin has brainwashed her. Nevertheless we've taken numerous legal actions and have managed to push her away. Though every now and then she will go secretly to my gma,make up some sob story and steal her shit again.
Btw when i say steal i mean she has stolen from my gma thousandssss of dollars
>>
>>69263915
Tell that tp the iq scores . Melanin amount isn't the only difference.
>>
>>69263915

>humans that evolved separately over tens of thousands of years are exactly identical in every way
>except for hair color
>and eye color
>and skull shape
>and height
>and weight
>b-but intelligence is universally equal
>>
>>69264953
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/hollow.htm

http://www.livinginthelightms.com/in_search_of_shambhala2.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JjmfrajFtg
>>
>The amount of melanin in an individual's skin is not indicative of

Geneticists, years ago, played with the DNA of fruit flies. The fruit fly (or the one in question) had red eyes. They wanted to make its eyes white.

So they did.

That's all they did. They found the gene for eye color and booped on it.

Then all the flies with white eyes started connection to each other in long chains, walking on the sides of the scientastic-aquarium in long chains, and if the fly at the front of the chain should meet the fly at the back of the conga-line, they'd link up all the same and form rings.

An entire generation of these bugs died because all they did was form into lines.

And that was just the gene for eye-color.

Yeah, nah, I know there's more to this game than "it's just the color in the skin, bro. You made them into idiots with your culture!"
>>
>>69263915
You shouldn't have an opinion on topics that you haven't done your research on.

You're wrong. It's not even up for debate.
>>
>>69265107
Only if you consider IQ tests a valid measurement of intellect

I know some people that are as dumb as bricks but can fix and resemble something mechanical very easily.
>>
>>69263915

The best scientific evidence is that 50% of your personality is genetically determined and the other 50% is determined by your peer group. This has been confirmed in numerous twin studies.

The reference to "melanin" perpetuates the trope that the only difference between niggers and humans is the color of their skin.
>>
>>69263915
Except that's not true. Look up the MOA-2 Gene you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>69263915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

>The amount of melanin in an individual's skin is not indicative of what that individual is capable of.
Yes it is, because the amount of melanin is linked with several other physical characteristics, and some of these physical characteristics influence behavior (testosterone levels, for instance), if you believe a single gene affects skin color and nothing else you a very rudimentary understanding of genetics.

>Rather, it is the environment that that individual grows up in that determines that individual's behaviour.
Again, refer to video #1, environment has an effect, but it's not nearly the major driving force.

Your post reeks of mind/body dualism OP, please reconsider this position.
>>
File: blackpeople55.png (303 KB, 1011x767) Image search: [Google]
blackpeople55.png
303 KB, 1011x767
>>69263915
http://www.illiteratewithdrawal.com/2008/02/nature-vs-nurture-twin-studies/

"1) Jim L. and Jim S. were first reunited at age 39. They were genetically identical twins, reared apart since infancy by different adoptive families in Ohio and unaware of each other’s existence. As children, each twin had had a dog named Toy. Each bit his fingernails and, since age 18, had suffered from mixed headache syndrome, a combined tension and migraine headache. Each had been married twice, first to a Linda and then to a Betty. One twin had named his son James Alan, and the other, James Allen. Each had put a circular bench around a tree in his garden. Each had worked at a gas station and later part-time in law enforcement as a sheriff. Each chain-smoked Salems and preferred an occasional Miller Lite beer. Each scattered love notes to his wife around the house. Every summer, unbeknownst to the other, each had driven his family in a light blue Chevrolet from Ohio to the Pas-Grille Beach in St. Petersburg, Florida, for their summer vacation. They had similar voices, hand gestures, and mannerisms."

This, also poor Chinese immigrants to the US make more than Whites raised in middle class homes

https://jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

I.E. you are a retard OP

You really think with that twin study and considering Jamal is 200x more likely to commit aggravated assault that it is 100% environment?
>>
>>69263915

But blacks are not just darker caucasians. They are not bloody 40k Salamanders. There are plenty of differences beyond melanine.
>>
File: ny4rk7x4DE1sxre9s_1280.jpg (213 KB, 1280x545) Image search: [Google]
ny4rk7x4DE1sxre9s_1280.jpg
213 KB, 1280x545
>>69263915

That's true. The melanin-enriched Indians are programming and making crazy movies.

Although the reduced cranial capacity, the lack of neanderthal DNA and genetic predisposition for violence makes negroid the least capable of all races.

Negroids should be strongly considered to be excluded from the human species, based on the genetic distance between the them and other human races, because, in fact, they are genetically closer to apes, than to humans.
>>
>>69263915
>>69263915

The best scientific evidence is that 50% of your personality is genetically determined and the other 50% is determined by your peer group. This has been confirmed in numerous twin studies.

The reference to "melanin" perpetuates the trope that the only difference between niggers and humans is the color of their skin.
>>
>>69264706
>there are indians that use a toilet
Muslims are not proper indians.
>>
>>69265344
source for the conga line fruit flies, that's prey funny
>>
>>69265344
>An entire generation of these bugs died because all they did was form into lines.

lol. fucking lineflies.
>>
>>69265357
Sounds like warhammer orcs tb*h
>>
>>69263915

Melanin is not the only thing that determines race. Genetic predispositions are not a blank slate. Your opinion isn't merely "unpopular", it's just plain ignorant.
>>
File: 1450701197863.jpg (103 KB, 530x357) Image search: [Google]
1450701197863.jpg
103 KB, 530x357
>>69264292
this sot bror
>>
>>69263915
Then how can child prodigies exist?
>>
OP. Those aren't opinions. You just fucking suck at science.

Tabula Rasa has categorical disproven since at least 1920.

Is absolutely true. Melanin does correlate to other genetic factors though.

It's a large part of it, but only a part. And it isn't fucking deterministic.

You can't claim to know our appreciate the life sciences if you ignore genetics anon.

>>69264706
And now you're conflating intelligence, heavily genetic, with crime, which is largely cultural, with toilet use, which is infrastructure and culture.

And that's not even touching population distributions.

Get it together man. You're an embarrassment.

>>69264797
Moorlok, please.

>>69265357
Learn your WAIS-R and WISC, or if you're a casual pleb, the armed forces test. Numeric computation, and abstract thinking is a different kind of intelligence than understanding spacial relationships, visual processing, and long term memory.
>>
File: time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>69263915
fuck, i want a daughter.
>tfwnogf
>>
>>69265357
>Only if you consider IQ tests a valid measurement of intellect

And what do YOU consider a valid measure of intellect then?
>>
>>69264292
Top abmtz norway
>>
At my school there was one black child.
He acted as a stereotype black person.
This was in an English village in the 90's.
He ended up homeless on a London street the last I heard of him.

nature vs nurture?
stupider minds than mine have tried to answer that question.
>>
File: iq1.jpg (157 KB, 818x741) Image search: [Google]
iq1.jpg
157 KB, 818x741
>>69264706
It's all about the percentages.

97.7% of world blacks have an IQ below 90.

The world median black IQ is 75. 75 officially counts as mentally retarded. Gorillas have been measured to have 70 IQ. Which means, that about a third part of blacks are dumber than an ape.
>>
>>69263915

To varying degrees, all traits - both mental and physical - are hereditary. This includes behaviour, cognitive ability, memory, aptitude for learning, etc.

You can teach a genius, but you cannot teach genius.
>>
>>69263915

>He thinks race is about skin colour.
>>
>>69266589
England and US are so mixed they all have chimp features. So for them it's about skin/hair color.
>>
>>69263915

>everyone is a blank slate

Do you have any proof of this?

Pretty sure the evidence shows that humans inherit different natures and temperaments the way all other mammals do.
>>
>>69263915
The current state of the scientific paradigm is holding back the understanding of the races.

For society we are created equals, but nature has givien humans adaptative skills for the different environments.
>>
>>69266059
Dance test.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYk0nnXsak
>>
>>69263915
This isnt an unpopular opinion, we're mostly a blank slate in terms of our culture and virtue, it's the view held by pretty much all thinking people.

It's unpopular here because this board is full of children, trolls, and very angry adults who failed at life so they need a scapegoat for why they are unhappy.
>>
>>69267103
It's mostly unpopular here because it's objectively and provably false.
>>
File: 1455419093478.jpg (86 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
1455419093478.jpg
86 KB, 640x365
>>69263915
>Religious beliefs are mental illnesses.
>Morals are overrated social control measures.
>Incest is ok.
>Having consensual sex with little kids is ok. It's only wrong when they don't want to.
> Intelectual capacity works like: Asians > Whites > Black (I'm white but not jealous).
>>
Nature >>> Nurture
>>
File: 1457834236519.jpg (74 KB, 468x321) Image search: [Google]
1457834236519.jpg
74 KB, 468x321
>>69264292

Autsch
>>
>>69267607

This. The general scientific consensus is that genetics definitely plays a part in behaviour, intelligence and general cognitive ability. What isn't certain is how much of it is genetic and how much is environmental.
>>
File: 1429709534069.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1429709534069.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>69265491
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

I was never stupid enough to claim that it was either nature or nurture that was the sole reason, but I always felt nurture was the most defining factor. I just got fucking shit on.
>>
>>69263915
>filename

I know it's not what the thread is about but that picture doesn't depict autism.

It's a positioning schema and it's perfectly normal in a developing brain.

It could indicate autistic or ocd behaviour in an older child or adult, but not a toddler.

Sorry to sperg out myself about this but I've seen a few of those pictures lately as well as having an argument with some nutjob who thinks
>autism is endemic cus muh vaccines
>>
Nigger behavior beyond a doubt is genetic.
>>
File: mikaela-jade.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
mikaela-jade.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
>>69263915
If nature vs. nurture worked in the favour of nurture then abos would be the pinnacle of Australian society.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.