[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An open letter to you Trump supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority.

And I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.

My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

I was sold.

Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.

It was still early in the Trump campaign, and we hit the ground running. His biggest competitor had more than $100 million in a Super PAC. The Jeb Bush deep pockets looked to be the biggest obstacle we faced. We seemed to be up against a steep challenge, especially since a big part of the appeal of a Trump candidacy was not being influenced by PAC money.

Needless to say, things looked like they'd work out. So much so that he started winning. Then I realized I'm supporting a monster.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
>>69263688
See this? This is why I've moven on from Donald.
>>
THE ONLY REASON TRUMP IS WINNING IS BECAUSE POLITIFUCKS KEPT FUCKING PEOPLE HARD AND DIDN'T KEEP IT SUBTLE, AND NOW PEOPLE THAT FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN FUCKED ARE TRYING TO FUCK THE SYSTEM.

UNDERSTAND THIS AND UNDERSTAND TRUMP YOU LAZY CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT FUCKS.
>>
Assuming any of this is true, who do you support now? Ted the pedo?
>>
>>69263585
tits or GTFO
>>
>>69263954
People like me don't really support candidates like you all do. Think of the Patricians of Ancient Rome.
>>
>>69263977
I don't know what that means, but it sure sounds tasteless.
>>
>>69263895
He's still the best looking candidate by miles. His opposition is just that bad.
>>
>>69263807
>moven
Moved.

Your words have inspired me. I am now riding the Cruz Missile.
>>
>>69263585
She was never part of his campaign, retard. She started a super PAC and he had her shut down. You are a day late.
>>
>>69264070
Think of the "not involved so can't say shit when they get fucked by the voter's" of modern reddit.
>>
So now that the candidacy has a chance to change the very things you claim to care about, you've jumped ship and betrayed the man who has put himself at risk and scorn to deliver this message.

I don't think so. GTFO shill.
>>
>>69263807

>I've moven on

A Communications Director in America, everybody.

helo rato
>>
File: 1411061315512.png (842 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
1411061315512.png
842 KB, 800x1054
>>69263585
I don't get it. What's your argument? That Trump plans to quit on the day before the election?
>>
>>69263585
oh man, after seeing this i am a #cruzmissile
>>
>>69264148
You have to be 10 years old or younger to get on that ride.
>>
>>69263585
100% Bullshit. What really happened is that the cunt was threatened or bought out by the Republicans, end of story.
>>
>>69263585
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-clinton-super-pac/2015/10/24/id/698841/

I don't know who you "talked to" at Trump towers stating he never wanted to win, but it sure as hell wasn't Trump.

You can't fool us, Juden.
>>
>>69263585
After reading this I am totally a #Cruzmissile now. Thank you for helping me see the light.
>>
>>69263585
Fucking hilarious. LIbcucks trying to act like this woman was his spokesperson. She was an advisor for a Trump Super PAC that Trump addressed in October 2015 and demanded that they return all donations and close up shop since he is self-funding. Soros funded buttfags get butthurt that they couldn't manipulate Trump and drop this nonsense. It is absolutely meaningless.
>>
File: fake trump strategist.jpg (16 KB, 592x160) Image search: [Google]
fake trump strategist.jpg
16 KB, 592x160
>>69263585
um, she never worked for the Trump campaign, let alone met him or knows jack shit what he's all about.

She's just butthurt that Trumps lawyers threatened to sue her stupid PAC that he didn't want.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.