[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drumpf Craft Beer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: No Trump beer_thumb.jpg (75 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
No Trump beer_thumb.jpg
75 KB, 1000x562
Hipster politics in action:

http://youtu.be/2nZ2yoFO0D0

Where will they go next to tap into that liberal disposable income?
>>
>>69263403
>Where will they go next to tap into that liberal disposable income?
prob weed sales
>>
File: numale.png (362 KB, 565x631) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
362 KB, 565x631
lmao why are numale cucks always obsessed with craft beer.
>>
File: Women-Laughing.jpg (123 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Women-Laughing.jpg
123 KB, 600x399
>>69263403
>American """""""beer""""""""
>>
>>69264003
Its better then stuff like bud light.
>>
>>69264003
No idea, it's a huge market here in Washington and we do have some great breweries, but "craft" beers always use the same hops to brew so they all taste exactly the same.
>>
>>69264003

Because beer is known for having a lot of estrogen in it.
>>
Beer is low energy and gives me the shits.
Sad!
I drink wine now.
>>
>>69264534
what? Really?
>>
We should smash those bottle like its the 20's all over again.
>>
File: 1407421985366.gif (30 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1407421985366.gif
30 KB, 501x585
>>69264803
http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

It's all part of our secret plot to take over the world.

Enjoy that Guinness góigh
>>
>>69263403
Isn't it illegal to use someone elses image on your product?
>>
>>69263403

>Using his likeness in a product you are selling

Hope they like getting sued.
>>
>>69265198

not if they are a public figure
>>
>>69265504
Let me just photoshop Brad Pitt onto my next product ad, then...

Oh wait.
>>
>>69265703

he's not a public servant
>>
can someone explain drumpf meme?
>>
>>69266444
Eternal anglo hating on the proud aryan germanic man.
>>
>>69265703

That's a difference between an actor and a public figure. In America, not much of a difference, but it's still there.
>>
>>69266444
2015 Man called out Trump's ancestor for changing his name from the Germanic Drumf at Ellis Island (??) Just like tens of thousands of others.
>>
>>69263962
> Anti-Trump weed

Such emancipation with strains being reviewed in the Cannabis Cup along the lines of "Weed so good, even Trump will open his eyes to the oppressive world he perpetuates" *hits blunt*
>>
>>69267307
>is literally pro-weed

>ANTI TRUMP WEED BRUHH *RIPS bong*
>>
>>69267307
>anti-Trump weed
>live in WA the Bernie obsessed hellhole
>with legal weed

Thanks for the ideas, I'm going to go become rich.
>>
>>69264551
Beer gives me the shits too, it's a shame because I love it. Does the wine work?
>>
>>69264126
This. All American beer is disgusting but bourbon is pretty good.
>>
>>69264126
You leave our piss water alone.

Better than your pinesol gin.
>>
>>69265937
Neither is Trump. It also makes no difference under US law.

>>69266621
Incorrect, at least under US law. A "public figure" is defined in US law based on criteria that have nothing to do with the source of renown - Brad Pitt is definitely a "public figure" under US law and a sanitation worker with your municipal government is not. Brad Pitt and Donald Trump do not have different rights for purposes of defamation, libel, and slander (although they both have rights that are different from mine in these areas), but have the same right to enjoin the use of their likeness for commercial purposes as does anyone else.
>>
>>69265120

>fuckin mick telling us us beer is a conspiracy?

ITS HAPPENING!!!
>>
Do libtards not realize that Le Drumpf Maymay is basically "Barrack HUSSEIN Obama", but dumber?

Do they just regurgitate whatever their comedians tell them without really thinking about it?
>>
>>69267157
okay but why make a meme out of it? so he changed his name what's the big deal? go far back enough and everyone is an immigrant to some degree that doesn't mean trump's family hoped some imaginary border like today's mexicans
>>
Can't Trump sue them for using his likeness?
>>
>>69264003
fuck, the craft beer is the gayest shit here in Glorious England
>>
>>69266444
Trump ancestor was a LEGAL immigrant that actually made something of himself so somehow that makes his statements about ILLEGAL immigrants that are a drain on society and the economy silly and worth repeating his ancestor's previous surname and making shitty beer.
>>
>>69267949
Every time a non-American says this I'm pretty sure you've only ever tried Bud Light or Miller Light.
>>
>>69267949
Dont be stupid. Our craft beer is a fucking nu-male magnet but it genuinely tastes delicious. I understand that you cant get any of it in Sharia Bongistan though.
>>
>>69268531
see
>>69268525

I cant logically answer your question because liberals illogically perpetuate it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.