[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ literally can't refute this /pol/ BTFO Conservacucks BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 463x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 463x671
/pol/ literally can't refute this

/pol/ BTFO

Conservacucks BTFO
>>
>>69261651
why the fuck do you think /pol/ and conservatism are in any way related?

fuck off leaf
>>
>Fine, I got a job, but it doesn't pay enough.

Enough for what?
>>
>>69261651
Since I'm bored,

>doesn't pay enough
Stop spending money on retarded and overpriced garbage

>went to college, put myself in debt
Scholarships, Grants, Campus jobs

>Businesses should be required to pay their interns
Most internships you get during college are paid

>Then what the hell should I do?
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69261806
They're related because both of them just got BTFO by a single picture
>>
I'd wager most poor people are poor because they squander what money they do make on frivolous things instead of saving it. I've heard people claim they were broke when they had expensive shoes, iphones, ipods and overpriced clothing. These people do it to themselves in a lot of cases.
>>
>>69261971
>stop spending money on overpriced garbage

These people are poor, they basically only spend money on the essentials
>>
>>69261651
alot of the arguments that are made in that list were made in the from people who went to college in the 50s-60s before government got involved in higher education in 79 when they decided to "help" people pay for college is when you start to see some crazy tuition costs.

so while I want people to work and not rely on the government

its up to us the people to keep the government in check so we can have opportunity like the people before us did. and right now we don't.

so cut back government, lower taxes, cut away entitlements, get jobs back in our great states and pretty all those problems will go away.
>>
>>69261651
shouldn't you be @ work earning money to fill the public coffers ?
>>
>>69261651
Nice strawman.

The way to success is not always through college, especially with it being a garunteed marxist shithole. Trade schools are a good way to get a good job, And what do you expect from min. Wage anyway? Its is meant for teenagers working in highschool, not to live off of.
>>
>>69261651
>I'll take false dicotomy for $1000, Alex.
>>
>>69261651
Ignoring the fact that it's definitely possible in some areas to live on minimum wage, go to a community college, work a part time job and pay for all your school costs with subsidized loans. When you graduate you'll have a four year degree (in STEM or business if you're not retarded) and a nice bit of cash saved up, at least enough to live with the basics while you do an internship. After that you're making decent money.

>inb4 >community college
No one gives a shit where you do your undergrad.
>>
>>69261651
And when she posted this on tumblr, everybody stood up and applauded, and an old man in a suit came in and gave her $100%.

The name of that old man? Albert Sanders

You can always tell by the writing style.
>>
They cut off the first half of this story where Danisha did nothing but play on her iphone during high school.

Meaning she qualified for zero grants, scholarships or assistance.
>>
>>69262190
>the essentials
Is that why I see people paying for sodas and candy all the time with EBT?
>>
>>69262188
>kid that never worked a day in his life lectures poor people on how they should just save up
>>
>>69262225
This was made this year.
>>
>>69261651
strawman, and a poorly constructed one at that
>>
That's why social lift should be existant, to stimulate every class to work harder.
>>
>>69261651
>btfo
>cucks

You forgot 'protip' for the lazy as fuck, dumber than a bag of hammers triumvirate
>>
>>69262190
The only essential things are bread, water, a blanket and 2 sets of clothes. Pretty sure they can afford that.
>>
>>69261651
I worked hard for 4 years at a minimum wage job to put myself through college. Don't have any debt and am now in the trades.
I started at 20/hr and now make 32/ hour.
People who use not having enough money as an excuse disgust me.
I lived off of mister noodles, KD and hotdogs without buns for 2 years. I was spending less than $10 a day on food.
These people don't know how to budget and frankly deserve what they get.
>>
>>69261651
>I need food stamps so I don't starve
Sure, as long as it's essential after money from your job
>I don't have a job
Get one
>I got one at minimum wage
Cool. That should be enough to live on with food stamps you should be o-
>I can't afford the things I want
Then get a better job or learn skills to make a better future for yourself. This is a free country, not a caste-system country.
>You conservatives are all the same. I keep having kids and all you tell me is to improve myself. Gibme reparations

(Liberal)I'll gib you reparations if you gib me your vote

>Deal

Fuck! Just don't be lazy, you dumb nigger!

>...mo' monee fo' dem programs
>>
>>69261869
my new ipad
>>
>you have to complete a bachelors of science degree in 4 years

literally wewlad the logic
>>
File: 1456056650566.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456056650566.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>only arguments are lazy or still lazy
>>
>>69262534
She's a poor (black?) Woman.
She qualifies for a full ride as long as she got a diploma
>>
>>69262465
Loans are way too much, people today have been working for 10 years to pay their loan off.
>>
>>69261869
Crack
>>
>>69261651
ahem.
Blow it out your ass.
>>
File: 25.jpg (188 KB, 669x524) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
188 KB, 669x524
>Not going to a vo tech high school
>Not graduating and making $45K as a licensed electrician fresh out of school
>Pissing your teenaged years away and expecting to be a millionaire then panicking and going $50K into debt to go to college once you realize that you have zero skills and no employability
>Demanding people subsidize your dumb ass
No, they can drown in their bad decisions.
>>
>be born poor mexican-american

>don't want to be a laborer, so go to college

>go to local school, live at home with parents, work full time for minimum wage. Occasionally help them with a bill or two.

>it is hard, but doable, all I had to sacrifice was the dude weed lmao parties college experience

>get certified as a science teacher after I get my degree

Wow, that was really hard.

Literally all you have to do is go to a local school, major in math or science, and get a certification to have people BEGGING for you to come work for them for a middle class wage.

All you need to do is give up the richboy concept of party college, and not be retarded.

No loans. Just the free Pell Grant that any high school graduate who is from a poor background is entitled to, and a state grant that is given to everyone in texas if they graduated on a college track diploma plan, regardless of background.

I even graduated with 10k in savings, which let me cover my teacher certification.
>>
>>69261651
>doesn't pay enough

Enough for what?
>>
>>69262598
>Grrr how dare somebody say irresponsible spending is a bad thing
People choose to be poor by living beyond their means.
>>
>third line
stopped right there
>>
>>69262555
It's not their money, so they'll buy junk. Do they complain about no money though?
>>
>>69261651
>MUH STRAWMAN
You'd think we had a concrete caste system that had existed for thousands of years.
>>
>>69261651
The poor person isn't lazy, he's just low iq (and probably black.)
>>
But I need mo monie for dem progamz n sheit
>>
>western """"""poor""""" people
You can easily live on min wage, if you spend within your means.

Financial ineptitude is not, and should not be the taxpayer's problem.
>>
>>69261869
This. People have been surviving on minimum wage for years
>>
Or maybe they should stop crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>69261869
my new car
>>
>>69261869
Enough to raise a family, presumably.
>>
>>69261651
No one actually says this.
>What is a strawman for 500 Alex?
>>
>>69263584
>Entry level jobs being used to raise a family
No.

This is their fault. We should let Darwinism take it's course.

These aren't downtrodden lifetime workers, these are new members of the workforce.

Degeneracy
>>
>>69263584
You wait until you earn enough, then you have a family.

Do not shit out 5 kids and expect handouts.
>>
>>69262190
You must not know any poor people.

My cousins are dirt poor and on welfare, and they have cable, an XBox1, PS4 and the latest iPhones.

Poor people splurge all their money down to $0 every time they get any. It could be a one bedroom shack being shared by eight poorfags, but they'll all be living high on the hog in that cramped little room.
>>
File: 1328034949988.png (218 KB, 515x386) Image search: [Google]
1328034949988.png
218 KB, 515x386
>>69261651

>live in ghetto
>get roomates
>walk / ride bus
>don't party every weekend
>don't buy latest iphone every year

Did that working full time for a couple years saved up money, then worked part time and went to school breaking even, led to a decent job, moved out of ghetto into my own place, got a car, etc.

It's entirely possible if you're not a fucking idiot with money.
>>
>>69262190

$500 wigs are not an essential, even if you're fucking piebald.
>>
>>69263584
don't have kids, get that abortion
see? I can be liberal
>>
>>69261651
>implying you won't put yourself in debt in countries where it's free

free doesn't mean they pay for everything. it just means you apply and then college itself is free. you still have to borrow money unless you work at the side. though the debt is A LOT smaller here than in the us and it can be avoided with hard work
>>
>>69263197
question, how are you having time to study alongside full-time school and work? i barely have enough time to do all of my assignments in the really dense periods.
>>
>>69261651
Gee, I wonder how human beings managed to live for dozens of thousands of years up to this day even though we haven't had the big welfare states we've got now until a few decades ago.
>>
>/pol/ literally can't refute this

Sure I can.

My entire monthly bills, including gas, insurance, Netflix, rent, utilities amount to $600.

I could pay my entire bills on $5 an hour wage, with some extra money to spare.

The minimum wage doesn't need to be raised to $15
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.