[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Jonbenet-ramsey.jpg (40 KB, 373x411) Image search: [Google]
Jonbenet-ramsey.jpg
40 KB, 373x411
Who killed her?
>>
Lyin' Ted
>>
File: Sv0J3uV.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sv0J3uV.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>69261167
This desu, Zodiac Killer striked again. :(
>>
Her parents. Source: I live in Atlanta and everyone here knows it.

Plus, she got lucky to bite the bullet. Imagine growing up with those yuppies and the emotional damage she'd have. She'd most likely be screaming at entitled cis-scum on MLK Jr. Blvd eight now.
>>
Probably one of the relatives.
>>
>>69261167
first reply best reply
>>
>>69261105
isnt that katy perry? this thread is now a katy perry dump
>>
>>69261302
Didn't they find her covered in jizz? Why didn't they dna test everyone?
>>
>>69261105
OJ
>>
>>69261105
The patriarchy
>>
>>69261455
I dunno about, dude. I guess you could, I dunno, Google it or something.
>>
>>69261524
I'm old enough to remember when it happened, pretty sure they tried to blame the guy dressed as santa but his dna didn't match. It was most likely a relative, be it her parents, brothers, or cousins.
>>
>>69261774
>tfw 3 years older than her
>she'll never be my wife

I remember watching that shit on the news every night and hearing on the radio every morning because of her being from Atlanta. Was like our version if Princess Dianne.
>>
>>69261774
especially since they didn't notice her missing for 3 days or someshit. Must have been drunk out of their minds.
>>
>>69261105
Jews
>>
>>69262260
It was sad for sure, but the family definitely covered something up. Not sure why the case hasn't been re-opened.
>>
>>69262419
IIRC, a small unit reopened it a few years back. It'll never get solved though. Honestly if you think about it, what makes her death so much more special than any other 6 - year-old found dead? Because she's rich? Don't get me wrong, it's sad, but that's the only reason she was famous for dying outside of Colorado and Atlanta.
>>
>>69261455
Semen was found, and tested against the parents and found to not be a match to any of the immediate family
>>
File: 1459226087584.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459226087584.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>69261105

go ahead, tell her she was asking for it
>>
It'll never get solved, the whole crime scene was fucked beyond belief and the Boulder Police department did everything wrong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.