[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS/Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CatholicPriestCrucifixion.png (35 KB, 641x292) Image search: [Google]
CatholicPriestCrucifixion.png
35 KB, 641x292
What does /pol/ believe? Is Islam a peaceful religion? Or is Isis what Islam is truely?
>>
>>69257326
Isis is simply following the quran verbatim
>>
File: abu-dawud-hadith.jpg (66 KB, 958x709) Image search: [Google]
abu-dawud-hadith.jpg
66 KB, 958x709
>>
>>69257508
That's gonna be a long list desu
>>
>>69257508
> I will complain
> But I will not judge nor I will punish
>>
>>69257508
Fuck sake albania, you are either misinforming us or dont know any better but i will explain.

What it actually states are the Dhimmi's. Dhimmis are Jews/Christians who pay the jizya (an income tax of around 50% for non-believers).
These people were protected because they were the main source of income for the islamic caliphates.
>>
>>69257326
ISIS are the most devout Muslims on the face of this earth today. Hands down.

The problem is with the fundamentals of the religion.

Islam as a religion of peace is a meme. They believe (honestly) that if everyone on earth were Muslim there could be peace through Sharia law.
>>
>>69258109
>>69258109
Actually it is only 5% of their wealth, if they cannot afford it they won't be bothered. "Dhimmi" means protected person in arabic which the Islamic state will be protecting them and their rights
>>
>>69259127
>Actually it is only 5% of their wealth
Oh how great. Just 5%. i would rather annihilate Albania than pay 1% infidel tax
>>
>>69257635
Only God judges or punishes at judgement day, kaffir. Muhammed (saw) has no power on judgement day, all power lies in God.
>>
>>69260139
>Oh how great. Just 5%. i would rather annihilate Albania than pay 1% infidel tax

You currently pay 30%+ infidel tax to the norwegian government and get even less back for it. You can not even have laws suited to your personal religion or lack of religion. You have to share laws based on a mix of different stuff where nobody gets what they want.
>>
honestly christianity is for cuckolds. its liberal and femenized to its core. islam is for real conservative white men.
>>
>>69257326
>Or is Isis what Islam is truely?
you'd have to be really limited to think it's that simple
>>
>>69257326
>News organization has to make the decision
>run with this story
>or a reporter was tugged by a Trump campaign person
>>
File: servs love murica.png (859 KB, 1186x774) Image search: [Google]
servs love murica.png
859 KB, 1186x774
>>69257326
>Asking this questing every day and getting the same answer
Yes it is
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.