[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE DEGENERACY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
BILL GATES DABBIN! Now that is some real respect for African American culture!
>>
Ii hate this dab shit, its so silly.
>>
He's smiling because he knows they don't know that his company is creating a legion of ZIKAbabbies in the third world to usher in the luciferian globalist regime right at the very moment of this "dab".
>>
>>69255765
You should love it Amerinigger, it's part of your national culture now
>>
>>69255585
I always thought "dabbin" had to do with

DUDE
>>
>>69255585
That lady in the middle is slowly evolving!
>>
>>69255765
Never even heard of it. Stop hanging out with niggers
>>
>>69255881
Thats because you are stupid
>>
>>69256394
>>69256149
>>69256071
>>69255881
>>69255875
>>69255799
>>69255765

Bill Gates is actually the most pro white motherfucker on Earth. His foundation is reducing the birth rate of Africans via contraceptives/helping women.
>>
>>69255881
>>69256394

it does canacuck

dabs are a way of smoking concentrated thc. you heat up a glass or titanium nail attached to a bong with a blowtorch then dab a small amount of concentrate onto the nail. it vaporizes instantly.
>>
File: melthorse.jpg (70 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
melthorse.jpg
70 KB, 625x637
>>69255585
>Mfw you get to meet Bill Gates, one of the most influential people on the world stage...and you ask him to fucking dab.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.