[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people living in shitty countries are more likely to fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1458644968612.png (273 KB, 1260x646) Image search: [Google]
1458644968612.png
273 KB, 1260x646
>people living in shitty countries are more likely to fight for their country

Why?

Also Finland.
>>
File: 1455864079478.jpg (136 KB, 570x858) Image search: [Google]
1455864079478.jpg
136 KB, 570x858
I'd only fight for the Empire
>>
it's probably genetic
>>
leftism destroys national pride
>>
>>69255183
that right wing idiots would fight for their country. I dont care about çomaristan. I dont care about any war. only war is between me and death. I have to live for myself. not for anybody or anything.

ps: im not turkish
>>
>>69255183
they have nothing to lose
>>
>>69255183
No migrants
>>
>>69255183
hah, did they take this survey in San Francisco or something?
>>
>>69255696
America isn't that bad. I'm guessing they polled women as well, plus you guys are only 70% white. 41-55% is pretty good
>>
>>69255574
>ps: im not turkish

Nice try Ahmed.
>>
>>69255183

I doubt it's that high. There's a lot of leftists in Finland and they pretty much want us to surrender to Russia even tho Russia isn't even Commie anymore.
>>
>>69256055
Perhaps just war wary.
>>
>tfw same willingness as best Korea
>>
Welfare makes people sissies
>>
>>69255183
Why are Dutch men such cucks?
>>
>>69255183

I think that chart is only relevant cause NATO seems to be wanting to fuck with shit islamic countries, and that's not the way to fight them. If we were attacked by Russia or China, I think you'd see a very different chart.
>>
>>69256200
Stated in the study in question is that although economic development usually has a negative correlation with willingness to defend your country, Finland is an oddity in this regard.

And I think that number is pretty close to the truth.

In all honesty, now that times are rougher, the number has gone down.

Fucking Finland, wtf is wrong with us.
>>
File: 800px-Uncle_Sam_wants_you_DEAD.png (235 KB, 800x819) Image search: [Google]
800px-Uncle_Sam_wants_you_DEAD.png
235 KB, 800x819
Why would Europe want to fight for their country when they have American chumps doing the fighting for them?
>>
>>69255183
Because in 3world country school teach us to hate America and Europe because everything is they fault.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.