[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAY WOKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
STAY WOKE
>>
Fuck.
>>
>>69253950
>Baltimore
I was in that shithole a couple of weeks ago. That place is fucking spooky at 1 AM. Pun intended.
>>
>>69253950
Just when you think Baltimore couldn't get any more fucked up
>>
>>69253950
Didn't the BLM cancer leader kill himself?
>>
>>69253950
>Wanting to be on a list with Martin 'Can I Speak Now Please' O'Malley
>>
>>69254958
>at 1am

most of Baltimore is a shithole around the clock
>>
>>69253950
Kek. I live in Baltimore, and I'm so going to vote for him. I want to watch this city be destroyed. It's impossible to fix it, so we might as well just burn it the fuck down.
>>
>>69255622
In daytime there are generally enough white visitors to blend in with. At night, it's like hanging out in a jungle.
>>
>>69253950

I do hope he succeeds. The excuses for his ineptitude will be honey for my ears. ALso the local black population will be far more likely to become militant with him at the helm which should increase the chances of 'retribution' riots
>>
>>69254958
Spooky isn't the right term for it. It's not like all the hookers, junkies and gangbangers are ghosts yet.
>>
>>69259446
its more like the city in Predator 2, except there's no Danny Glover to keep everyone safe.
>>
>>69259907
#DannyGlover4MayorOfBaltimore
>>
>>69253950
Doesn't real nigga hours start at 2 am?
>>
>>69260230
Smash that mofucking like senpai
>>
Honest question. What's really necessary to be a mayor of a city? Everything is so decentralized nowadays it's not like an "unqualified" Mayor is going to have control of everything.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.