[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Susan Sarandon create so much buttburt /pol/? This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (2).png (697 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
697 KB, 1920x1080
Why did Susan Sarandon create so much buttburt /pol/?

This is from the Washington Post by the way, an actual fucking newspaper.
>>
>>69253711
Like any logical person, she mentioned she might vote for Trump over Clinton.
But as a leftist woman this is like blasphemy to her followers/community.
>>
>using CuckOS
>>
File: 1459216545659.jpg (237 KB, 1276x714) Image search: [Google]
1459216545659.jpg
237 KB, 1276x714
>>69253711
Donald Trump has been blessed by Jesus Christ, by God, by our creator. He has been sent on a mission and was sent approval by God through the gifting of his grandson on Easter, the day our lord returned. Donald Trump is the savior of the United States of America, God willing, he will succeed.

O Lord, please hear me, whether in voice or text, protect Donald Trump! Protect his family! Protect him so he may protect our nation and her people! Amen
>>
>>69255142
This is pretty autistic even for this board.
>>
>>69253899
>pseudo-intellectual arts degree holders
Fixed that for you
>>
to be fair, that I. Can't. Even. right there, while still bullshit, is kind of misused from it's normal idiocy. Sounds more like and old person trying to use current slang, which is something the post does all the time.

still shit tho
>>
>>69253711
sarandon probably wasn't even serious.

however, with the persecution now, maybe she'll become redpilled
>>
>>69255142
Yes baby Jesús yes!
Transfer your sweet tender love around him lord jésus, penetrate into that soft fleshy centre of his and pump him full of your essence!
Yes sweet seductive effervescent Jesús! yes!!!
>>
File: 1458250089354.jpg (15 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
1458250089354.jpg
15 KB, 386x269
>>69253711
>I can't even
>>
>>69253996
>living in Cuck: The Country
>>
"I think that's what's going on now...the status quo is not working and I think it's dangerous to think we can continue the way we are with the militarized police forces... with the low minimum age, with threats to women's rights and think you can't do something huge to turn that around because the country is not in good shape."

what a stupid thing to say lol
but I guess you can't talk about illegals or nigger coddling without being lynched
>>
>>69253711
With Trump you have the hope that he is pretending to be retarded or he'll change his mind when he gets elected, Hillary is plain evil.
>>
>>69255862
or you know you could just watch one of his rallies or listen to a speech
rather then some cherry picked sound bite
>>
>>69256064
He keeps sucking Israel's dick. But he is an outsider, so I hope he changes his mind when he has the information that is only allowed to the president.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.