[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are European by roots, stop kneeling to the false sem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21
File: 0.jpg (64 KB, 532x337) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
64 KB, 532x337
If you are European by roots, stop kneeling to the false semitic prophet Jesus and return to your original gods and guidance whether Norse, Saxon, Anglo-Saxon, Lombard, Greek, Roman etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojmoHvZVIk

>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ
>N
>>
fuck off pagan

you lived like barbars before christianisation.
>>
File: 2241_20110228_141301_org.jpg (791 KB, 2056x1438) Image search: [Google]
2241_20110228_141301_org.jpg
791 KB, 2056x1438
bump
>>
>>69252644
Shut up alien, whatever you derived from, christianity cut off your balls and freedom.
>>
>>69252644
barbarism is better than cuckism
>>
>>69252644
Untrue, it was AD IMPERIUM that caused progress.

The middle East and southern Europe achieved civilization before northern Europe due to environmental factors.

Farming and high population density as well as IQ all factor into social growth.

The Romans fell under Catholicism, but grew and reached their prime under Paganism.
>>
Daily reminder: that if you can't un-degenerate without humping up to some abrahamic god, you are a weak and spineless cuck.
>>
>>69253000

>The Romans fell under Catholicism

Idiot, catholicism exists since 1054 at Great Schism, when were romans back then?

>Farming and high population density as well as IQ all factor into social growth

Farming was introduced in Europe quite a few thousands years before

> it was AD IMPERIUM

false
>>
>>69252315
white people trying to have culture. :V my sides.
>>
File: Da20ECM_041.jpg (164 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Da20ECM_041.jpg
164 KB, 800x533
>>
File: Odin.png (60 KB, 505x200) Image search: [Google]
Odin.png
60 KB, 505x200
>>69252315
Because the norse were total degenerates
>>
>>69253243
Yes and what was the great migration?

Northern European lands were shit to grow crops for large populations. That is why the Goths and vandals moved south.

When survival is the only thing that is important, every member of the tribe must chip in to provide.

This is why there was so much in fighting and raiding, survival of the fittest. Meanwhile is the fertile lands of the middle east and southern Europe a single farmer could provide for hundreds.

You really should do some research into civilisations and human progress before you go around making claims that worshiping kikes was the solution.

If the Roman Empire were Muslim we's all be Muslim now, if they were Pasterfarians we would be that.

What is important now is to return to our native cultures and beliefs, especially since the kikes are trying to strip us of it.

Catholicism, kike worshipers, Christians...all the same.
>>
>>69253547
Cherry-pick good, fat fuck. Enjoy Jesus.
>>
>>69253547
This is the equivalent of the 6 gorillion. Lies written by Christian kikes, in order to blemish European heritage.

How can /pol/ claim to be redpilled yet worship a kike god and read words written by kikes and treat them as gospel?

Do you pray to the accounts of concentration camps too?
>>
>>69252315
Neo-pagan, anti-christian nationalists are just as if not more autistic than fedoras.
>Having a healty nation and people without a shared faith
>Reviving a religion that has been rock dead for 1000 years and is completely foreign to people nowadays
None of these things are possible.
>>
>>69253547
>Not wanting a god who would suck you off.
I'd even skullfuck him and cum in his eyesocket if it meant gaining his favor and becoming an invulnerable warmachine.
>>
>>69252315
>tfw irish and italian roots
which one do I pick /pol/
>>
>>69254140
Honestly, how do you justify praying to the enemy?
>>
>>69253777

>Northern European lands were shit to grow crops for large populations
>That is why the Goths and vandals moved south.

this is in what history book?

> a single farmer could provide for hundreds.

nice generalisation, we can see your bias from a mile.

>worshiping kikes

Jesus wasnt even jewish(confessed by himself) but a galilean.

>If the Roman Empire were Muslim

Impossible and even so its false, as the romans didnt force their religion.Most countries were christianised by apostles.

>What is important now is to return to our native cultures and beliefs

Realistically we cant beat anyone by riding horses and shooting spears.Its better to get a christian-nationalist education.
>>
>>69254140
This. Neo-pagans are autistic LARPers who don't know shit about either paganism or Christianity.
>>
>>69254270
What DNA is most prevalent, what one resonates more with you?

As long as you are honoring your ancestors, I just know our ancestors who were blinded are hoping we can turn the tide and bring back the true European ways and break the propaganda spread by das juden.
>>
>>69254140
This is the cuckest of the cucking try-harding I've ever read. Do you honestly think paganism is about mass conversion? It is rather a legitimate alternative to christianity.

And for the influence-part, mass-immigration was a completely foreign aspect to people nowadays too. See how that went down.
>>69254270
Roman, Germanic or Celtic "paganism".
>>
File: img.jpg (11 KB, 191x265) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
11 KB, 191x265
>>69254070
You sound like you have really low mental capacity and have been brainwashed by memes.
There is nothing inherently wrong about the jewish roots of the christian religion. Having jewish roots doesnt make it bad.
Jews are generally bad because they infiltrate and manipulate for their own advantage, because theyre untrustworthy and because theyre rootless cosmopolitans.
There is no fundamental moral law which says that anything relating to jews or judaism is inherently wrong.
>>
>>69254453
In all the history books it was called the Great Migration.

Yes a large farm could provide for hundreds.

Jesus was a kike, but let's play devils advocate. He was still a Middle Eastern Semite.

The pagans were converted by the sword or by starvation tactics, those that converted did so because the Romans denied them rights and food unoess they converted.

Who says we have to do that if we are Pagan, that's fucking retarded. If that were the case Muslims wouldn't be using guns but swords and slings.
>>
>>69255021
Like how the manipulated and infiltrated the Roman Empire, like they did with Europe.

Look up the history and see who was behind the fall of Rome, the killing of the genreal...I forget his name. Who wanted to unite the people or Rome and the "barbarians". But nope, sneaky kike whisperings in the Emperors ear and he was executed and Rome was sacked and the empire fell.

Your faith has blinded you Christ cuck.
>>
>>69254760
>Mass conversion
Inorder for a people to be strong and sound they have to share a faith just as they have to share a homeland, a history and a culture.
>muh snowflake mentality

>mass immigration
What the fuck are you on about, that has nothing to do with the christianization of europe.
>>
>>69255126

>
In all the history books it was called the Great Migration.

Irrelevant to our subject.

>Yes a large farm could provide for hundreds.

False.

>Jesus was a kike

False old wife tale.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

>The pagans were converted by the sword or by starvation tactics

False.

>those that converted did so because the Romans denied them rights and food unoess they converted

False.

>>69255419

>behind the fall of Rome

barbaric goths along with many other barbaric tribes.
>>
>>69255021

I don't understand why a board full of nationalistic, xenophobic warmongers adhere to the word of a meek, Jewish pacifist. Christianity is a religion of love and peace, the old, Northern European faiths supported superiority of strength and endless pursuit of wisdom.

In the face of Islam invading and eradicating our cultures, you faggots keep to your candy ass Jew who would embrace the invaders and call them equals. To fight against them would be to ccondemn yourselves to hell.

Meanwhile, if I were to die fighting the menace, I would be welcomed into Valhall, given endless women, drink, and battle.

You are the definition of cucks.
>>
>>69253148
>No faith the post
>>
>>69253547
Please show me were in the eddas (or some stone) were this story actually exist?
>>
>>69255021
As I said cuck, you are legitimately the one with "autism" and "low mental capacity" fondling up to a foreign belief that a small percentage actually gives a fuck about these days in Scandinavia. You might if anything just as well kneel to Islam in the same time.
>>
>>69255500
You're not even listening, researching or fact checking anything.

Non-whites really should leave /pol/
>>
>>69255451
You throw out an awfully lots of buzzwords, but you can't comprehend a basic metaphorical example on the other hand.
>>
File: 220px-Romuva_logo_0.png (29 KB, 220x237) Image search: [Google]
220px-Romuva_logo_0.png
29 KB, 220x237
>tfw you will never see rise of your nation as a pagan empire ever again
>tfw you will never see your nation as the last pagan enclave surrounded by heathens
What's the point of living, /pol/ ?
>>
>>69255737

>You're not even listening

I am not forced to listen to proofless accusations.

>researching

I bet you did.Im overwhelmed by facts.

> fact checking anything.

Did you , before posting?

>Non-whites really should leave /pol/

Im more european than you.
>>
File: BEADY.png (207 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.png
207 KB, 490x313
>>69252315
>Anglo-Saxon
>>
I'm not very religious but I think Christianity is nothing but a curse on the Aryan race.

Christians say we lived like barbarians before Christianity but we will never know because they destroyed all our pre christian knowledge, literature etc etc. They are like Jews, always looking to destroy things.
>>
>>69252315
I prefer the religion of atheism.
>>
>>69255864
Everything I have posted has historical records proving it happened.

Are you saying that the great migration didn't happen and that poor climate was not responsible for poor farming conditions in Northern Europe?

Are you trying to say that a Roman farm couldn't provide for hundreds of people?

and that Pagans weren't converted by the sword?

All are written about in historical records, fuck St. Patricks day is literally about the murder of Irish Celts.

You Christ cucks get all your info from a propaganda book written by Kikes, yet when historical fact is presented you try to deny it... No wonder we call you brainwashed cucks.
>>
>>69255800
If it makes you feel better, paganism is making a rise around the world.
>>
>>69256011
Also, Aryans were genuinely peaceful people before Christianity. We would travel and trade with other people, then along came Christianity and we turned into bloodthirsty, genocidal maniacs and now everyone hates us.
>>
File: 1450424468799.png (75 KB, 476x470) Image search: [Google]
1450424468799.png
75 KB, 476x470
>>
>>69255800
It is growing, friend.

Every day I hear of more and more pagans popping up in my local area.

I think as our identity is assaulted more and more by kike media, the more Europeans look inwards to find the answers.

Paganism is the European spirit, as long as we exist it can never die out, Praise the allfather
>>
>>69256250
Saved
>>
>>69255523
Very true.. However, not all of us are Christian.. maybe a majority is, but we're still here.
>>
>>69255419
That sounds pretty false, also it sounds like you have absolutely zero understanding of history. The fall of the (western) roman empire was a process which lasted for hundreds of years and hundreds of factors contributed to it, some stronger than others.

However even if that was true, it wouldnt establish judaism = bad as an iron law of morality. Nor would it mean that anything jewish in origin or influence is bad.
It is rather your hate towards the jews which have blinded you and turned you against something which was very positive for Europe and her peoples, and which is Europes only hope for an end to degeneracy and cultural and ethnic genocide, that is the Christian faith. There is simply no hope for bringing paganism back. Christianity is the only hope if Europe is not to fall to islam or continue to wallow in degeneracy.
>>
>>69252315
*Stabs Puukko* m'lady
>>
>>69256414
Absolutely.
Even around here it's growing.. Sure some of them are going wicca, but that's just a start.. Odinism and Asatru is growing as well.

It's coming faster than it seems
>>
>>69256011

>Christians say we lived like barbarians before Christianity

It is not christians who say this but absolutely every contemporany writting and archaelogical studies.

>but we will never know

We do already.

>pre christian literature

Yes, Romeo & Juliet.One would argue that 95% of barbars could barely write.

>>69256179

>Everything I have posted has historical records proving it happened.

where?

>Are you saying that the great migration didn't happen

where did I say that it didnt happen?

>and that poor climate was not responsible for poor farming conditions in Northern Europe?

More or less.Farming didn't contribute to Northern Europe backwardness.

>Are you trying to say that a Roman farm

You mentioned farm in this thread not roman farm.In fact this is the first time im hearing about this "roman" farm.Were they better than todays farm?Keep in mind that 100 people number/farm is still not realistical even today.

>and that Pagans weren't converted by the sword?

Only happened very later, starting with Middle Ages.This is irrelevant as Northern Europe was still barbar back then even before.

>yet when historical fact is presented you try to deny it

im laughing, were are those "historical facts"?

>You Christ cucks get all your info from a propaganda book written by Kikes

No, in fact all I need , as can be seen in this thread, is logic.

>>69256205

No, aryans were the barbaric invaders from Steppe.This is the trurth.They were the one that introduced war on proto-europeans.This is also why they are considered the revolutionists.Humanity evolved only through war.
>>
>>69253815

you cant really call that 'cherry picking'.. its pretty damning
>>
>>69256181

yes,,, and they are all feminist leftists lol.
>>
>>69252315
Nice go back asap
>>
>>69256508
It is historically true. Records are there, do your research.

The empire wouldn't have fallen if the Emperor had sided with the Barbarians, as a joined European people we could have driven off the hunnic invasion. But no divide and conquer as the Jew has always done.

If the evidence wasn't there I wouldn't be anti-semetic, but they are always there committing kikery.

Like I said, research and you will find the truth.
>>
File: 04-Candomble.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1285) Image search: [Google]
04-Candomble.jpg
411 KB, 1920x1285
If you're human, your roots are African. Stop following false euro spirits and return to your original gods and guidance - Candomblé
>>
>>69256011
But Germanics arent Aryan you stupid pigskin

Stop role-playing, all Aryans are dead
>>
>>69256665
Wicca and Asatru are for leftists.

Odinism is the only one which speaks to me, as it is a true ethnically pure European religion, and is more virtue based, rather than muh magic, muh freedom.
>>
>>69256990

aryans were blonde blue eyed europeans , as can be seen on genetic and archaelogical proofs we have today.They collonised the whole planet, from North Africa to India.
>>
>>69255523
Jesus wasn't Jewish , jews isn't even a race you retard

He was samarian
>>
>>69256508
Christianity has and will never be the choice of Europe, it was forced upon each and every tribe both directly and indirectly through trade-sanctions. And it will certainly not help against Europe falling to Islam with "muh love your next like yourself".
>muh degeneracy
Good luck abolishing that even under christianity or islam, you can start by the main-contributor of degeneracy the very media itself.
>>
>>69256990
Germanic, Nordic, Celtic, Persian, all Aryan, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>69256727
>aryans were the barbaric
Germanics arent aryan
>>
>>69256727
>I want people to do all the work for me.

Typical gypsy.

Do your research, I have given you what you need to look up.

Plus you obviously know fuck all about farming. I have a small allotment and I provide for my family and have to sell crops due to growing too much.
>>
File: perun1.jpg (95 KB, 315x469) Image search: [Google]
perun1.jpg
95 KB, 315x469
>>69252315
Praise Perun.
>>
>>69256727
I was talking about Roman farms you fuckign gypo... Southern European and middle eastern farms.
>>
>>69257031
Yeah.. Like I said, it's just a start, you know? A sort of gateway to paganism. Much better than Christianity. At least it involves spirituality, unlike Christianity, which killed it
>>
>>69257113
That doesn't mean they were Germanic

Where is that evidence?
Aryans were ancient iranians
>>69257229
Nope you stupid pigskin
Stop thinking that
>>
Here's the Mad bantz..
Ready?

Jesus was a Jew creation to keep the rest of the world meek and mild.

Oh, and sorry to do this (even though my daughter is named after a Norse Goddess) but all religions are false. Wake up, you've been having a bad dream.
>>
>>69257127

Make whatever justifications you must, Christ whore. Jesus practiced Judaism and it is recorded. No amount of backpedaling will unmake that truth.

Either way, he was still a coward and a pacifist - a pretender man god who remains too meek for a world of bloodshed and violence.
>>
>>69257249
You are the same Dominican nigger that always denies this, but never gives any input.

Always just 'germanics aren't aryan'
>>
>>69257294
Don't reply to him, hes contributing literally jack and shit to the discussion, asking constantly like the receptive little whore he is.
>>
>>69257527
Indo European=Aryan

How stupid can you get?
>>
>>69257229

false.None of those groups were aryans.aryans were a few thousands years long gone.

>>69257249

true

>>69257294

This is not how a debate work.Imagine you go in a court room and ask the people there dto do their own research.You are weak prepared if unprepared.

>Plus you obviously know fuck all about farmin

I come from a farmer family, like most romanians.Romania was the granary of Europe.

>>69257413

you were talking about romans what?

>>69257396

Good news, Odin was a myth stolen from thracians, same as Zeus.They all were the same God, wit little influenced from each country's culture.

>>69257527

they werent germanics and ancient iranians have nothing to do with aryans.Aryans didnt even reach Iran.

>>69257647

Indo-european is a linguistic group.How stupid can you get?
>>
>>69257709
Also ethnic.
>>
>>69257629
Christ cucks shitting up this board is getting out of hand, every time I try to speak sense they act like retards who can'rt do any research or understand meta-political and historical concepts.
>>
>>69257950

False.
>>
>>69257986
What type of people speak indo european languages, motherfucker?
>>
File: 9d6m9Rp_700w_0.jpg (144 KB, 680x565) Image search: [Google]
9d6m9Rp_700w_0.jpg
144 KB, 680x565
>>69257709
> Odin was a myth stolen from thracians, same as Zeus
>Zeus stolen by Thracians

mate. You need some air.
>>
>>69258163

People living in Europe

>>69258229

This is common knowledge today.
>>
>>69258273
You should have just said caucasian.
>>
>>69258536

no, not really many caucasians speak arabic and other non-european languages.
>>
File: 1404862473669.jpg (102 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1404862473669.jpg
102 KB, 540x720
>>69258273
this is you
>>
>>69257981
>autistic
>fedora
These are the only so-called "arguements" I've seen from them, funny thing the most staunch pagan-haters are are the ones legitimately coming off as any autistic in this thread.
>>
>>69252644
Can this meme stop? We advanced. As we always have done. Are we better now because Muslims are raping across Europe? Yes we're better but they don't go together.
>>
>>69252315

Holy shit! Before Christianity Yrup was so powerful and relevant!
>>
May the Original Gods show us the way to permanently and totally destroy the jewish filth known as abrahamic religions.
>>
>>69259107
Holy shit! Before the EU, Poland was a shithole!
>>
>>69252315
Wotan mit uns!
>>
File: heidevolk-2.jpg (123 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
heidevolk-2.jpg
123 KB, 700x700
WODAN RULES - GERMANICS UNITE

Serieus jongens, luister hier naar.

https://youtu.be/tsQdLMqZykc

Heidevolk zou verdomme verplicht moeten zijn.
>>
>>69259410

on the contrary

now we are dying and our country will be soon destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUO-uJK8Tu8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZYy_y6UTY
>>
>>69252315
>Our pagan sisters had to be gagged in this fashion
>For they could spit spells that would make christian men drop dead
>THIS POWER STILL EXISTS IN WHITE WOMEN'S TONGUES

Remember guys we were kings before the Christians took away our power to commune with the UNIVERSE AND FLY
Gee golly guys learn you history
>>
Do the pagan gods teach love? Do they teach forgiveness? Those things are nicer than sacrificing children and fighting to the death to earn a place in the afterlife. Christians and juden do not believe the same thing. And modern Judaism is a corrupt form of ancient Israelite belief of the sublime and pure because Judaism today is heavily focused around the disgusting human teaching of the Talmud.
>>
>>69259691
Yes, always carried on the shoulders by an external faction, so great.
>>
File: the holy feels.png (437 KB, 840x582) Image search: [Google]
the holy feels.png
437 KB, 840x582
>>69252315
>>
>>69259822
Sure because acts like the Macabean revolt never happened, Jews were good boys, dindu nuffin.

Again, there was a reason for the fighting in Norther Europe. Bad farming land meant resources weren't ample as they were in Southern Europe and the middle east.

Therefore raids and warfare were necessary in order to survive.

Loe does not have to be taught it is an innate white concept. Compasion is in our soul, the love you speak of is weakness and cuckoldry pushed by kikes in order to weaken European nations.

There's a reson so many christ cucks are liberal faggot who want to let the refugees in. Remember, you are the exception when it comes to Christians.

The same can be said for many pagans, with Wicca and Asatru. Odinism is the only true White religion.

Honour your ancestors, stop following the God of the people who have been deceiving us for millennia.
>>
>>69260051

like you are an independent country
>>
>>69260280
>Be tricked by Jews into believing the holy land is holy
>Be tricked into thinking the holyland is meant for God's chosen the Jew

Literally subversion.
>>
>>69259410
Holy Shit, Norway was always a blank point in Europe's history. Even neolithic started latter in your shithole.
>>
>>69260506
as long as i can kill shitskins im okay with it
>>
>>69252315
fuck the byzantium empire!!!
>>
>>69259410
Poland is still a shithole
>>
>>69260471
>WE
>WUZ
>KINGZ
>AND
>STILL
>ARE
>N
>SHIT
I know your country is filled to the brim with inferiority-complex and literally outcuck yourself to other places because you are so shit even to this very day, but that was one weak try at throwing a rebuttal at one of the most "based" and uncucked nations in the west in terms of politics.
>>
>>69260280
those feels. Fucking communists, marxists and liberals.
>>
>>69260280
>back scabbard
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>69260685
Yeah agree pham, I often wonder what the hell the first people here were thinking. I mean what in the name of fuck, the ice were more rampant and it was probably scarce as fuck with resources, however it seems like they made it.
>>
>>69260951

just stop lying to yourself

if you have decided to do something REALLY based and independent you would be destroyed like Poolan in 39
>>
>>69261447
You trusted the jew, we trusted the anglo in those days. Thats how we both fucked up.

Literally a needless slaughter between brothers.
>>
>>69259449
Mit Kraft und Härte zum Triumph des Willens! Heil Dir im Siegeskranz!
>>
>>69252644
I love this meme.

Christians actually think they moved into magnificent cathedrals once converting.
>>
>>69261630

> the Jew

?

we were a young state, 21 years
also in 1920 stopped Bolsheviks, always saving Europe butt but being kicked in our own by literally everyone

But never mind. We are in a poor state, like the rest of Eastern Europe. You know, communists were building stadiums and roads too.
>>
>>69262228
k
>>
>>69261800
Heil Dir im Siegeskranz!
>>
>>69254140
I agree with you, European paganism is dead.

Hence, we should follow what is closest to it, a cousin Indo-European tradition still alive today that has 1 billion followers
>>
File: polreligions.png (556 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
polreligions.png
556 KB, 874x874
>>69256250
>>
File: InannaDumuziTreeofLife.jpg (63 KB, 450x474) Image search: [Google]
InannaDumuziTreeofLife.jpg
63 KB, 450x474
>>69252315
my gods are older than yours newfag
>>
File: aidf2.png (238 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
aidf2.png
238 KB, 504x360
>>69259449
>Anglo-Saxons
>white
>>
Attacked Spain, Yeah course you know Muslims owned 99% of it

Attacked Germanic tribes which were raiding coastal towns right down into Italy

Helping the Byzantine emperor take back his throne makes him a kazar???

There's no such mention of pope leo II being a kazar however he was proficient in Greek and Latin so by your standards he was a kazar because he possibly came from the Byzantine lands which were considerable at the time

WE WUZ NOBLE SAVAGES
WE DESTROYED ROME
WE PRACTICED HUMANE HUMAN SACRIFICE
>>
File: 1454631243963.png (187 KB, 520x277) Image search: [Google]
1454631243963.png
187 KB, 520x277
>>69252315
I've got plenty of ancestors who were clergy though.
>>
>>69252315
I only believe in Nibiru
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.