[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't this bitch been arrested yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Hillary-Clinton1.jpg (35 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton1.jpg
35 KB, 485x340
Why hasn't this bitch been arrested yet?
>>
>>69252059
The FBI is trying to decide whether or not to indict Hillary. But if they do, it doesn't mean she will be arrested. An indictment is just a recommendation to prosecture. She will never face charges for either Benghazi or her server. The best we can hope for is that it hurts her numbers in the election.
>>
>>69252675
*prosecute.
>>
>>69252675
They're being really thorough for sure. But if they recommend prosecution and the establishment decides not to, those FBI guys won't just deal with it. Bunch of boy scouts, them; they'll get up and leave their jobs in protest of corruption.
>>
>>69253048
Yeah they might. But lets just look at how it plays out. Lets say that in the end charges are pressed are pressed. Obama can literally pardon her with a pen stroke. And the fucker would to keep the Republicans, or Trump, from winning. As sad as it is, I just don't see it happening.
>>
vagina
>>
>>69253255
I like the think her political career would be over if she was pardoned.

And her and Obama don't really get along (allegedly). So I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't pardon her.
>>
Huma should face battery charges

https://youtu.be/6da-tKzaRbs
>>
>>69252059
Vag
>>
Because she's above the law
>>
because she'll just bribe or coerce anyone who stands in her way
>>
The FBI is:
A.) Packed to the rafters with Republicans who know Shillary is a slimy cunt and hate her guts
B.) Full of boy scouts who take their time
>>
>>69252059
There is literally nothing wrong with being Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>69252059
>woman
>arrested
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.