[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are military parades less common in the U.S.? I've only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1393805564341.jpg (462 KB, 1920x2044) Image search: [Google]
1393805564341.jpg
462 KB, 1920x2044
Why are military parades less common in the U.S.? I've only seen two and they were on Memorial and Veterans day a couple years back?
>>
File: v-24 liberator.jpg (49 KB, 604x401) Image search: [Google]
v-24 liberator.jpg
49 KB, 604x401
>>69250624
>russian bias
>>
>>69250624
Probably because you are already oversaturated with patriotism in everyday life already, you would go insane if there was more of "thank you for your service" mentality.
>>
I guess they would have a protest at every single one of them with hippies asking to give peace a chance.

Not to mention SJW
>>
because our soldiers are actually fighting wars
>>
>>69250624
which game is this
>>
>>69250890
War Thunder
>>
>>69250624
Because Obama hates the military (the only ones who could stop him if he tried a violent coup), he has done everything his power since taking office in 08 to weaken the military and delegitimize it in the eye's of the American public by doing shit like specifically trying to find transgender officers. He has turned the last bastion of America, the last place that wasn't infiltrated by the PC crowd (like the campuses) into just another lefty indoctrination method. My buddy in the national guard spends more time doing sensitivity training than combat training, he's actually thinking about killing himself because of how badly the military is being ran.
>>
>>69250890
Warblunder
>>
>>69251067
Sensitivity training? What?
>>
>>69250624

>show of strength "please don't invade or bomb us. we can hit back"
>weapons catalogue "look what you can buy"

1. Washington has been the number #1 power since WW2, without question. What's the point of marching in your own capitol when you're doing it in like 10 other countries for real?

2. US has a monopoly on arms dealing with some of the largest countries. NATO countries are forced to buy from the US. They don't need to advertise their merchandise.
>>
>>69251067
You...you really have...transgender officers in the military...?
>>
>>69251219

There's a third reason, commemoration "remember that time we saved the world/continent?"
Which is true, but it's been co opted by #1 and #2.
>>
>>69250624
Because after WW2 the only people doing military marches through major cities were conquering forces or communist shitholes, sometimes both. Didn't really fit in with the theme of "muh freedoms"
>>
>>69250890
Free to play, pay to win-thunder
Grindthunder
Cyкa ыyaтhunder
Invincible T-34 simulator
>>
Because it would scare the shit out of you when you realise how badly the government has you cucked.
>>
>>69250624
the military usually participates in civilian parades. I remember they used to have parades with more military presence. once my city installed new reflectors and then they drove tanks over them for a parade and destroyed all of the reflectors for half a mile kek
>>
File: hs129.png (899 KB, 722x430) Image search: [Google]
hs129.png
899 KB, 722x430
>>69251460
>>69251219
I just wanna listen to our marches and watch our soldiers parade down the streets. Is this too much to ask for?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.