[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks that we are going to have an full scale meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 57591770.jpg (117 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57591770.jpg
117 KB, 400x400
Who else thinks that we are going to have an full scale meme war by the end of this year? All the dominos are in place. Who knows what will set them off?

>Berniecucks and Trumpets have already memed for their candidates at unprecidented levels

>When Bernie doesn't get the nomination there will be a backlash against the Democratic Party that we haven't seen in decades. Shillary will have to shill harder than ever

>When Trump wins the nomination we can expect the entire American right-wing to implode. Mainstream media will collectively have an aneurism.

>SJW will continue to self-destruct in increasingly more degenerate and very public ways.

>As everyone is calling everyone Hitler during the last months of the election, Libertarians will come out of the woodwork to once again try to convince people that 3rd parties aren't Hitler. Don't underestimate the meme levels of Libertarians. Remember Ron Paul?

>Between ISIS, the Euro currency collapsing, US economy weakening again, and Putin we are on track for some event to massively shake the western world this year.

>And if kek wills it, memetic research may allow us to build a meme of mass destruction by the election.
>>
File: Ghost_Drumpf.jpg (73 KB, 549x581) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Drumpf.jpg
73 KB, 549x581
I hope so
>>
>>69250314
>"MEMES!! MEME WARFARE LMAO XD!"

Are these the people I share a board with?

Are you a grown man who is emotionally invested in 'memes'?
>>
we need to step up to the next level of meme warfare and start air dropping dank memes
>>
>>69250489
Memes are everything. Praise Kek!
>>
>>69250489
Know your enemies.
This is a prime example of the first line of memetic warfare.
The demoralization squad.
>>
File: KEK.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
61 KB, 776x776
>Implying it will not be a rout with KEK by our side

Praise KEK
>>
too many niggers shit posting
>>
I don't think Gary Johnson has the necessary level of charisma or eccentricity. Mcafee, maybe.
>>
>>69250314
>>When Bernie doesn't get the nomination

let me stop you right there, poltard. Bernie will get the nomination.
>>
>>69250489
May KEK have mercy upon your soul
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 277x182
>>69251554
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/after_private_call_with_bernie_jesse_ventura_is_furious_hes_planning_to_endorse_hillary_loyalty_to_party_over_country.html
>>
>>69250489
Advanced memetics, memetic psychology, memetic information systems, memetic engineering, memetic linguistics.

THese are the tools we will use to usurp the jew.

Jews cannot meme, they are incapable of bantz and they have a mediocre understanding of comedy.
We will beat them with laughter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.