[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, was just linked this by a friend, and they are a frien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fug.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Well, was just linked this by a friend, and they are a friend, political views be damned.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/03/28/trumps-top-strategist-just-quit-wrote-brutal-open-letter-trump-voters/

Some piece on Trump from one of his former campaign managers, completely disavowing him, calling him a fraud, that kinda thing. Think there's anything to this, and outside of that, is this a legitimate piece? Honestly has me worried.
>>
>>69248540
>occupy democrats
you're fired
>>
>>69248540
It's a person that worked in a super PAC that never met Trump and was probably pissed when Trump disavowed them.

The person never met Trump and it's a non-story.
>>
File: 1459003856136.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1459003856136.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>69248540
There's an archived web page I have at home that shows a tweet she deleted where she says she was part of a super PAC that was for Trump, not actually part of his campaign. I'll post it when I get back in a little bit if someone else doesn't first.
>>
>super PAC
>Trump

Did you miss when Trump disavowed super Pacs, at least until the general?

If anything this was a plant whos purpose was to sow confusion and doubt among trump supporters.
>>
>>69248540
That's a guy who ran a Trump super-pac and was butthurt he wasn't going to get to launder money through it like all the other super-pac managers do.
>>
Only an idiot thinks Trump is genuine about his beliefs behind closed doors.

He's still the best candidate though, and that's really the sad bit.
>>
>>69248540
>occupydemocrats
>>
File: 1457428803784.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
1457428803784.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>69248540
yet again the same thread same no good ripoff reporter
>>
>>69248540
Never trust anything to do with occupy. Nothing but foreign and marxist funded.
>>
>>69248540
Your image depicts one of the best albums ever made.

Today OP was not such a faggot.
>>
>>69248540
That strategist is a literal who, also gives little to no evidence for her assertions. She just repeats the same points with no proof.
>>
Liberals just don't know when to quit.
>>
>>69252157
Mah nigga.

Alright, about what I figured with this article. Thanks folks.
>>
>>69252157
CAT'S FOOT IRON'S CLAW
>>
>>69248540
Max?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.