[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany is cracking down on prostitution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 751x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 751x500
Is now requiring yearly health checks for young hookers up to the age of 21 and every second year for older hookers.

Also outlaws flat rate whore houses and puts some more requirements on whore house licenses.

Isn't Germany awesome? This will definitely seriously make everything better and reduce the number of over half a million hookers that are killing Germany morally.
>>
>>69248534
one step closer to the caliphate, you made you bed germany now sleep in it
>>
>>69248534
how much for left?
>>
>>69248534
I wonder what their boyfriends think about this.
>>
>>69248702
>one step closer to the caliphate

One step closer indeed :^)
>>
>>69248702
This. Being proud of Germany is like being proud of having genital herpes
>>
File: suckerpunch_basa.jpg (713 KB, 1222x2200) Image search: [Google]
suckerpunch_basa.jpg
713 KB, 1222x2200
>>69248784
God, I love Jena Malone <3
>>
>the government should be able to tell you that you cant sell sex
>>
>>69248807
>Damnit, now that hoe has less time to make money for me

Do you you really believe, hookers have boyfriends?

>>69248534
Why are hookers bad? They are mostly foreigners, who cares about their well being?
>>
>>69248534
>Isn't Germany awesome? This will definitely seriously make everything better and reduce the number of over half a million hookers that are killing Germany morally.
They're doing this to implement Sharia, not because they suddenly re-care about Christian morality.
>>
New German Population is against paying for it when they can just go out and grab it for free, even if the women dont want it
>>
How much for a Puff entry these days, Joerg?
>>
i don't know if it's worse here. prostitution is legal, but buying is illegal. so if a prostitute is caught, they let her go and punish the client. clients will also be punished if they go to a country where it is legal to buy then come back here (although i can't imagine that happens other than one high-profiled case a few years ago)

this means that "street walking" is basically gone most places since advertising it is illegal, and prostitute advertise themselves on the internet instead thought "secret" forums, and the action happens in hotel rooms or apartments. so it's all mostly in the shadows, and there's nothing like what happens in germany or netherlands. this also means that only the most desperate buy sex, so there might be some violence involved, but there's a lot of money in it.
>>
>>69248702
pro tip, there is plenty of prostitutes in the middle east
>>
>>69248534
gotta prepare for sharia
>>
>>69249121
We handed out vouchers to refugees for brothel visits so they can deal with their emergencies of the sexual kind not too long ago though.
>>
>>69249096
>Why are hookers bad? They are mostly foreigners, who cares about their well being

German men are degenerate because of hookers. 30 percent of German man occasionally or regularly visit hookers and German women know thay. This fucks up out German mojo royally.

And those Romanians, Hungarians, Bulgarians and Moldavians better stay home with their families instead of coming here and whoring themselves out. If prostitution were illegal in Germany, they could stay home instead of being degenerate.
>>
>>69249096
>Do you you really believe, hookers have boyfriends?
this one has. she earns up to €15000 per month and doesn't have to pay taxes.
>>
>>69249096
>Why are hookers bad? They are mostly foreigners, who cares about their well being?
It would be bad if those innocent refugees got a disease from a hoe while in Germany. Just imagine the media outrage!
>>
>>69249321
About 40,000 Lira, Giovanni. It is fucking cheap.
>>
>>69248534
Have to be careful, add too many regulations and many will start illegally hooking again since it will pay better and involve less red tape.
>>
>>69249588
Is there an english source for this news?
>>
>>69249353
Better than the shit liberal degenerate prostitution industry we have in Germany. Here in Frankfurt there is a whole inner city neighborhood that is fucked up because of brothels. And the whores are 100 percent foreigners, so it isn't even Germans who make money with whoring.
>>
>>69248534
>muh morality
>>
>>69249588
That is a myth, Karl-Heinz.
>>
>>69248534
post german hookers you've fucked OP
>>
>>69249410
Yeah, but over there they call them "wives."
>>
It's funny that so many here advocate a return to traditional values, but they seem to forget that those values include keeping only 1 wife in public while bedding as many women in private (including prostitutes) as one feels like. There is nothing wrong with prostitution. It has been a part of Western civilization since the very beginning.
>>
Dunno about germany but in Poland hookers earn massive dosh

Their standard hourly rate is 50$ - thats way more than the minimum wage.

Your average hooker probably earns more than 80% of poles. And I'm not talking the ones in brothels I'm talking about the independent ones operating out of rented apartments. Its crazy.
>>
oh fug moldovan girls are in trouble
deport them back here pls :DDDD
>>
>>69249620
>she earns up to €15000 per month
damn, thats a lot
>>
>>69250216

Pretty much this.
If I were a good looking girl I'd certainly be a whore.

Fuck all day and get paid for it? Sign me up.
>>
>>69249620
Of course hookers have to pay taxes.

As to hookers who earn 15k per month, that is a rare one then.

In the lowest segment in Germany, a typical hooker earns 300 bucks per day on average. In the mid style segment, yes 15k is possible, but those hookers cannot do that on a constant basis, they need breaks, so they do it in 10-14 day stints flying to different locations in Europe.

In the FKK club business on a good day a hooker can make up to 800-1000, but again not tax free and girls need to take breaks. Over a year I assume they can make 100k-150k, but hey taxes are a bitch in Germany.
>>
>>69250216
doubt anyone can work as a hooker more than 5 years at a daily job rate
>>
>>69249997
>Karl-Heinz
Kek, that's muh fathers name.
>>69249845
Can't remember. Maybe i dreamt it or something.
>>
>>69250346
what's even better is not doing anything and getting free shit
that's what saving yourself for marriage (or pretending) and rich cuckolds are for
>>
>>69248534
>Is now requiring yearly health checks for young hookers up to the age of 21 and every second year for older hookers.
hum, good?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432811736908.jpg (38 KB, 676x581) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432811736908.jpg
38 KB, 676x581
Holy shit!

Prostitutes have more regulation than a Rapefugee???

Germany is the definition of cucked.

How much can germanons take?
>>
>>69248534
Thank God

Prostitution was completely acceptable and celebrated during the Weimar era at the height of degeneracy
>>
>>69249353
I lived in Oslo for a while and coming home from evening/night shift almost every street corner around central station had 2-4 African prostitutes. After it became illegal all those prostitutes disappeared from the streets. It was a nice improvement.
>>
>>69250431
Heinz is forever tainted to me since John Kerry's wife owns the company or something like that.

Anyways, Hunts is way better. Tried their "organic" line, fuck that some smooth ketchup, with a bit more vinegar/spice.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 750x1334
>>69250084
for instance pic related. Top body, generally ok conversation, however I have seen better performances.
>>
>>69248534
We need to push for the legalization of prostitution here in America. Convincing the feminists that it empowers women is one way to start.
>>
>>69250686
>generally ok conversation

are they redpilled? lol
>>
>>69250346
Acting all the time and having countless horny idiots who can't find a girl themselves fuck you, isn't exactly a dream job. Hookers are addicted to the money, not the sex. There are rare exceptions of girls who can actually get truly into sex with a client and that often is the case because these girls are based and after servicing 7 old fat fucks or kinky dudes they finally have a normal guy to fuck.

From FKK club visits I know women are selective when it comes to clients, if possible. That is, there are girls who just rather have fun with the younger not so degenerate looking men even if it sometimes means more work than an old fat fuck who just wants a blowjob and have his ass fisted with a banana.
>>
>>69249353
aren't norwegian women pretty easy? why get a prostitute int he first place?
>>
>>69250639
What do you mean "thank God". They are regulating prostitution more. Until recently, prostitution was pretty much completely unregulated. Germany, until this change, has the most liberal prostitution laws in the world. Even Thailand has more regulations. Germany is by a large margin the prostitution capital of Europe attracting millions of sex tourists each year - hundreds of thousands of Americans visit Germany just to spend lots of monet on foreign hookers.
>>
>>69250686
How much did u paid for that fluid druid?
>>
>>69251110
No, they are capitalists. This girl is Hungarian, she wants to make money. That is all. She was doing it part time, had some shitty marketing job in Hungary and tries to study next to it, however I doubt she is doing that much to graduate.
>>
File: CeZntZkVAAAC3hM.png (119 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
CeZntZkVAAAC3hM.png
119 KB, 600x577
>a German concerned for his "right" to rent a pussy in the true autistic spirit of post-war Germany, instead of actually wanting to fix German society
>>
>>69251431
It is an mid priced apartment brothels. Prices are 150 per hour, tongue kisses and bj without condom included. second hour is less than the initial hour. Extras such as anal and kinky stuff etc are extra. I stayed 2 hours because I have money and was bored around Easter. I even know her cat's name now.
>>
>>69251634
I said prostitution is degenerate and we need to ban it, not do light touch regulation.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.