[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in mostly Mexican area in Texas >Never see them drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 36
>Live in mostly Mexican area in Texas
>Never see them drunk
>Never see them smoke
>Never see them do drugs
>Never see them doing anything except working or eating

Go to Mexico

>Toothless drug addicts everywhere
>People offering their sisters to me for money
>Gangsters and drug dealers everywhere
>Alcoholics, literally laying in the street in broad daylight
>Corrupt police officers threatening me for bribes
>Basically a third world country

Yeah, we definitely do not get their worst, if you think this, go to Mexico and then thank God for the ones we have.
>>
>>69248429
Check your privilege. You think you have the right to judge mexican culture? S H I T L O R D.
>>
>>69248429
Ahhh yes the "hard worker" meme..

I guess their homeland is in economic shambles because they worked all the work away.?
>>
File: 1457443505654.jpg (59 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
1457443505654.jpg
59 KB, 988x1152
send them all back but keep the thick chicas
hnnngh
>>
>>69248627
Yeah, cuz they look good after 1 kid....
>>
>>69248429
whereabouts did you go? I'm going there on holiday soon and need to know where to avoid
>>
Yes you're absolutely right!
>>
>>69248858
>implying any woman does
>>
>>69248627
The left one has a wart on her foot. Gross.
>>
>>69249128
You should really venture outside the maple syrup kingdom
>>
>>69248627

i wonder what their feet smells like
>>
>>69248987
>whereabouts did you go? I'm going there on holiday soon and need to know where to avoid
>avoid
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>69248429
...or we could have no taco niggers.
>>
>>69248429

I think Texas gets better Mexicans than California. Here you find the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 711x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 711x533
DIE AMERISHITS
>>
>>69248429
>>Live in mostly Mexican area in Texas
>>Never see them drunk
>>Never see them smoke
>>Never see them do drugs

Where the fuck do you live because here in central Texas that's literally all they do
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 796x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 796x533
>be american
>get shot and beheaded
>>
>>69249709
replies incoming
>>
>>69249709
(You)
>>
>>69249465
I'm going with my gf. might get a bit awkward if I brought a loli into the mix.
>>
That's an Indian womam
>>
>>69249709
Don't you have a wall to build, Paco?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 350x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 350x279
>be american
>be stupid
>>
>>69249771
>>69249784
>>69249859
Just ignore the little pissy beaner
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 513x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 513x287
>american military
>>
>>69248429
>>Never see them drunk
>>Never see them smoke
>>Never see them doing anything except working or eating
these are the legal immigrants
>>
>>69249751
>BE MEXICAN
>GET KILLED BY COUNTRYMEN XD
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 440x334
>be shot
>get american
>>
This is bullshit

I go into the fields where they work and I see half of them smoking pot and the other half drinking. This is in the summer when it is 100+ degrees in the shade.
>>
>>69248429
They're not sending their best, but we're not getting their worst.

If they were truly upstanding citizens though, their country would be in much better shape. They should've have let the drug cartels take control in the first place.
>>
File: 1458585367319.png (325 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
1458585367319.png
325 KB, 680x401
Mexicans are fucking stupid smelly niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 456x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 456x323
Typical american kids
>>
I don't have a problem with Mexicans. Only the ones who are in LA in huge gangs acting like niggers. But then again they hate niggers so I'm not even sure if I should dislike them.

I wish trump would've picked some other group to heavily piss off. Most Mexicans can be bros. All this done in the long run is create a false racist narrative for whites and Mexicans which didn't exist or was damn near non main stream before this election. Still voting trump but he should've doubles down on Muslims not messicans
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x578
What’s the difference between the US and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 473x311
Knock knock?
Who’s there?
9/11.
9/11 who?
You said you would never forget… :(
>>
>>69250240
I agree, I usually get along great with mexicans

Niggers on the other hand seem to be racist towards whites
>>
>>69248429
Latinos are the biggest and poorest minority in the US
still
>less criminal than niggers
>dont pussy around if not given enough academy awards and other shit
>work illegal but work hard and for D. Trump
They are like better black people
>>
>>69248429
>>Toothless drug addicts everywhere
>>People offering their sisters to me for money
>>Gangsters and drug dealers everywhere
>>Alcoholics, literally laying in the street in broad daylight
>>Corrupt police officers threatening me for bribes
>Things that never happened to me, the thread
>>
>>69248429
This is complete horse shit, all Americans know Mexicans like getting drunk, plus no American can get close enough into "real Mexico" to be offered women and forced into bribes without being kidnapped

So OP is a Mexican-American if the 2nd part is true, but that means the first part is a lie because how can you be Mexican and not see another Mexican drunk or doing drugs. OP is a White American if the first part is true. But then the 2nd part is a lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 236x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 236x267
This is an american toilet
>>
>>69250616

They did indeed have fucked up teeth, not entirely toothless and they never spoke or did anything to me, I just saw them around.

People do indeed engage in prostitution openly and I don't know if it was just because I'm a foreigner or what, but they wanted money and offered sex to obtain it.

The criminal element is huge and while I never feared for my life, I definitely felt afraid, there are police around.

Yes, people drink a lot and out in the open. The ones here never drink. I live around them, I've never seen them drink except on holidays or birthdays. The ones there, it seems like it's all they ever do.

While the police are indeed corrupt and threaten you for bribes, they do their jobs. I understand it's tough out there for them and to be honest, I didn't feel offended. They wanna shake down a gringo while doing this shit job for shit pay? Go for it, I'm more than happy to help you out. Still, they crack down when the time comes so that made me feel safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x490
If someone who speaks two languages is bilingual, and someone who speaks many languages is multilingual, then what do you call someone who speaks one language?

An American.
>>
We definitely got their worst. At least I did. It was my mother's 16th birthday, long before I was born. She was just walking down the street with her friends to go to the park. All of a sudden, loud shots ring out and echo through the neighborhood. A little boy, about ten years old, was killed. A hollow point bullet from the .45 had ricocheted off of a chain link fence and struck my mother's thigh. As the blood spilled, the suspect, a short, fat, Mexican wearing a plaid shirt and saggy pants ran away. My mother's friend put pressure on the wound and she was later brought to a hospital. If that bullet had not ricocheted before hitting my mother, she could have been killed or have lost a leg. The next day on the news, a description of the Mexican was released, but because all these fucking bean eating sacks of monkey shit that spread STDs and harm all wear the same stupid fucking outfit that fucking stupid wetback beaner fucking dick hole licking fuck tard was never found. Fuck Mexicans. I could have never been born because of a stupid fucking Mexican.
>>
>>69250616
What are the chances a gringo can go into a neighborhood full of gangsters and drug dealers and not get kidnapped?
>>
>>69250963
This is the lamest bullshit I've ever read and I think it belongs to Europeans with no humor, anyways
>>
>>69249724
in my experience. the actual immigrants are bro-tier as fuck, really do work their asses off, and are mostly kind, hardworking and generous people that REALLY want to be americans.

but it's their kids and grandkids that become niggerized and start doing those three things.
>>
I can unconfirm this
Drugs yes
Also loud ass fucking music when they host parties
>>
>>69250963
Mexican shit poster ran out of refried beans and came to /pol/ to vent
>>
>>69248429

The illegal immigrants that come from Mexico are sadly the best we have of our people and need to flee the country in order to survive, thanks to the freemasonry and the intervention of the american government during the early history of the republic mexico is almost a failed state.

When people like Trump says that we are sending you the worst they are talking shit, if we'd send you the worst Mexico would be a lot better, most of you people doesn't even know basic history or how to speak other language, you are all a bunch of brutes
>>
>>69248429
Have you been to Brownsville, TX? There are drunk Mexicans pissing into the wind spraying themselves with piss all along the high way
>>
>>69250058
Mexico has a higher obesity rate, Pedro.
>>
>>69248429
>>Never see them drunk
Impossible.
>>
>>69249724
Seriously.. that's all they do in East Texas too
>>
>>69250200
>Mexican "American" for example
>>
>>69252073
>>69252090

I live in Texas, in a predominately Mexican neighborhood, there's three Catholic churches, we have an annual religious parade by the Mexicans which basically shuts down the city, Mexican restaurants everywhere, very few speak English well enough to communicate. Just yesterday, I offered a Mexican woman a ride since she was walking and she gave me the wrong directions to her husband's house and explained "Tengo solo quatro dias aqui" (I've only been here for four days) so we get a pretty steady supply directly from Mexico.

I live in a Mexican neighborhood and they don't play music loud, I mean, I can hear it, but they're not BLASTING it and I have literally never seen them light up a cigarette or talk of any sort of drug or marijuana smoking and the only times they drink is on birthdays or holidays. And even then, they're not terrible drunks, they're not passed out in their yards.
>>
>>69250240
Oh fuck off. I've lived in California my entire life and this is just utter bullshit. They appear nice but that's only their front. Mexicans shit up everything around them, then shift blame to anyone or anything else. They're emotionally children.

They had the chance to fix up their country and be good neighbors but they blew it, and we've had enough.
>>
all the hardworking nondegenerate ones came to the us.

example:
>be my dad at 18
>his entire family migrates from southern mexico
>some end up in America others in northern mexico
>everyone who came to America started their own business, own their homes, make 6 figures sent their kids to college
>everyone who went to northern and central mexico (jalisco and nuevo leon) are corrupt policemen, drug dealers, and poor drunks and their daughters are married to cartel members.

its the culture
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 818x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 818x768
>>69251977
A FUCKING LEAF YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 113492714.jpg (755 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
113492714.jpg
755 KB, 1024x672
>>69249963
From the Halls of Montezuma....
>>
>>69251730
Yeah blame America again. You're just innocent victims, there's nothing you can do. It's all other people's fault.
>>
>>69250345
>>69250246
What's the different between a bench and a Mexican. The bench can support a family.
>>
File: xsh7o6vq6mirb7zfrn2f.jpg (37 KB, 760x496) Image search: [Google]
xsh7o6vq6mirb7zfrn2f.jpg
37 KB, 760x496
>>69249899
>be american
>conquer mexico
>fly the stars and stripes over mexico city
>keep the top half of mexico
>>
>>69252641
>>69250963
>>69250797
>>69250616
>>69250345
>>69250246
>>69250200
>>69250058
>>69249963
>>69249899
>>69249751
>>69249709
Isn't your one hour at the internet cafe almost up Jose?
>>
>>69252673
To the Shores of tripoli
>>
>>69248429
>I've never been to California
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 824x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 824x1012
>be canadian
>be a fucking furfag
>>
>>69253043
We kill subhumans by land, air and sea
>>
>>69248429
That's a nice personal experience. Check welfare access and crime statistics and see the truth though. Mexicans are freeloaders and gangbangers.
>>
yeah that wetback that blew my friend away was an upstanding citizen. loved seeing my hometown get covered in x13 tags and meth. thanks for that mexico you pack of useless dumb cunts.
>>
File: mexican motel.jpg (207 KB, 1328x1328) Image search: [Google]
mexican motel.jpg
207 KB, 1328x1328
>>69248429
>Live in Central Valley of California.
>House across the street is rented by Mexicans
>At least 12 people living in a 2 bedroom house.
>8 cars parked on both sides of the road.
>Drinking in broad daylight,
>Using garage as living room. Hanging out in the garage to drink and do drugs.
>Obvious drug dealers, cars coming and going every 20 minutes
>I threaten to call the police and the drug dealing stops. So they fix cars instead.
>Never watch their kids, kids running around yelling all day.

How can a country even run with people like this? Mexico is supposed to be an up and coming rising economic power, but its not going to get anywhere with this kind of culture.
>>
>>69252799

I don't blame americans, I blame the jewish infiltration in your goverment and mine.

I don't believe we are innocent, I mean, at the end of the day we were the ones that betrayed emperor Iturbide and founded the shitty republic
>>
>>69253275
garage living rooms are actually pretty based.

i cant wait until i have my own house so i can do the same shit.
>>
>>69253307
nah your government is filled with "white" supremacists, not kikes. Even your own government hates you filthy spics but they know they can't do anything about it. They're massively corrupt, but not for kikes.
>>
>>69253307
I just realized mexico's flag is our flag but rotated 90 degrees.
>>
>>69248429
Texas here and I claim that you are a lying sonuabeech.
>>
>>69253558
or rather 45 degrees or something like that
>>
>>69250200
>typical American kid
>posts a spic
>>
>>69253275

Here in Texas, they don't do shit like that. They work. Once they see I can speak Spanish, they open up a lot more, otherwise they just stick to themselves.

And as I said, we get a steady supply directly from Mexico every single day, I've given pork chops and water to men passing by who say they're hungry and they just arrived here and since I can speak Spanish, they're not shy to ask for help and offer to work in return.

I took pity on one guy who was having a really rough time and he said he'd help me by mowing my lawn and I said I'd pay him 200 bucks a month and if he did a good job, I'd throw in an extra 20 bucks, he did a PHENOMENAL job and I'm going on three years of paying him 220 bucks at the first of every month to take care of my lawn, he does that damn good of a job.

He's not my friend, but we're close enough to where he'll ask if I'm hungry and offer to bring food for me. I took him up on it a few times and his wife made me some sort of guacamole shit and what I think was fajita meat and it was so goddamned good.
>>
>>69253558
>>69253659

you missed the part where the buzzard lands and eviscerates a snake over a cactus.
>>
File: 62624d7a55.jpg (120 KB, 625x535) Image search: [Google]
62624d7a55.jpg
120 KB, 625x535
>>69250200
but Mexico is the most obese country in the world
>>
Corpus Christi here.

Neighbor was originally an illegal immigrant in the 50s and served in Korea. He's a citizen now, a good guy, and helped me quite a lot.

Some are good, some are bad most are average.

Oh, this reminds me. I saw a really fat Hispanic guy, mid 20s, and fat as fuck at the wally mart.

He had a call of duty key chain thing around his neck and was buying a bunch of garbage with a welfare card.

78% of Mexicans are on welfare, that's the worst thing about them
>>
>>69249690

I think you get other kinds of hispanic scum too from guatamala and shit holes like that in Cali.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 537x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 537x274
Reddit: The country
>>
>>69248429

That's a nice anecdote based on absolutely fucking nothing.

Here's a fun fact:
>not all illegals are mexican

Here's another:
>100% of illegals are criminals
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 512x287
>canada
>white
>>
>>69248429
Where are you from in Texas? Mexicans aren't anything like you described them here.
>>
>>69252512
Blame Bout what?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 686x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 686x342
>>69253253
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=onArUYk8fjE
>>
>>69250240
>only the ones in LA in huge gangs are a problem
So you are okay with the smaller Mexican gangs? Or the huge gangs outside of LA?
>saying nothing and standing for nothing like a pussy in two paragraphs
Get sure about it you fucking idiot.
>>
>>69248429
>live in north central texas
>flood of illegals
>takes an extra 20 minutes to get movie tickets now because non-english speakers don't know what movie they want by the time they get to box office
>movie ticket lines flood into streets because turning at 90 degrees to stay on the curb is too complicated
>bad drivers all of a sudden, slow people on road that blare out mariachi music
>go to school
>illegals like gangs, always speaking in a different language and acting rude to everybody
>take spanish classes for foreign language credit
>full of mexicans that text and joke around in spanish during my exams, no respect for anybody
>tell one to stfu, trying to take exam, actually asks me why this exam is so difficult I shouldn't be here if I don't know spanish already
>commit crime
>smell funny
>basically diet niggers, walk around with pants sagging and doo rags
>go to mexican grocery store
>loud af mariachi music
>dirty ass floors
>step in line to buy something
>wait 30 minutes for each customer to fumble around, drop stuff, forget what they're doing
>go to my car
>shopping carts littered everywhere in parking lot
>man tries to sell me disgusting old candy skulls
>go to gas station
>mexican boy tries to sell me plants for his mother
>go home
>2:00 am
>mexican driving 30 over in our residential blaring some hood music
>wake up
>turn sprinklers on
>look outside window 30 mins later
>shit you not, 6 mexican children in swimsuits dancing in my fucking front yard around my sprinkler

fuck off
>>
>>69255408
>go pretty much anywhere in the state
>lost mexican children, mother several yards away not caring
>crying mexican children, parents acting oblivious and doing nothing to stop
>mexican mother on highway, child wanders into lane and car swerves and slams brakes to avoid killing

literally awful
>>
>>69248429
>then thank God for the ones we have
Gee, I wonder who could be behind THIS post...
>>
>>69253558
The white is in the middle of their flag you dyslexic Bulgarian...
>>
>>69248429
>shes freaky
>she
>>
>>69253794
kek, my guy I pay $25 each lawn mowing. honestly $220 a month? you gotta be joking
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>69254893
I thought your hour at the Internet Cafe was finished already Jose
>>
What I've notice of newly arrived Mexicans in the US is how they quickly change their attitude

This is in part because they feel the United States government gets stuff done (more or less) so you see these people, bad or good, entering the US and feeling sort of empowered, feeling as if whatever they do this time might actually succeed

The majority of the illegals DO come from the shittiest parts of Mexico, worsening our imagine outside the world, there's no denying on that
>>
>>69248429

where did you found this glorious offer senpai
>>
>>69248429
>Basically a third world country

Since when was it not a shit hole!?????
>>
>>69257334
If the post was legit I'd say probably Chiapas or some border slum
>>
>>69257357
Since 1994
>>
Are white/Mexican couples here in the US really that common?

Like 6 people in my calculus class back in high school were half Mexican.
>>
>>69252463
Just because theyre not passing out drunk in public like Native Americans doesng mean they dont get drunk, plus its not like getting drunk is a bad thing. Its just bullshit to act like they dont get drunk. Everytime i see an illegal immigrant that is not working, theyre usually buying a case of beer.
>>
>>69257584
Mexican is only a nationality

I don't know about your post but I'm married to a white American girl
>>
>>69248429
Do the words "illegal immigrants" tell you something?
>>
I miss going to mexico on the weekends. I hope the wall help ends the cartels.
>>
>>69257553
You can't even afford to go to the cinema

kek
>>
>>69258033
>I hope the wall help ends the cartels.
Me too

I also hope your heroin epidemic stops spiraling out of control, that shit's REAL bad
>>
>>69248429
You've obviously never been to poor mexican neighborhoods in the US.
>>
>>69258262
But I can?

What's up with you, people?
>>
>>69248858

The "all hispanic women turn into troglodytes after childbirth" meme. That's almost exclusive to Mestizo women. The more European, the less disgusting they get as they age.
>>
>>69258352
>>69257969
He's clearly making shit up

Don't be so gullible
>>
>>69253794
For $220, his wife should be fucking you every month not just making you fajitas.
>>
>>69258483
That is stupid. That is only if you eat like shit and never exercise or take care of yourself.
>>
>>69258483
It's actually the diet, all the crap they eat.
>>
>>69257646

>Everytime i see an illegal immigrant that is not working, theyre usually buying a case of beer.

Yeah, that is true. But I assume they share it rather than drinking it all themselves.

What I'm explaining is I've never run across one, and I live all around them, who slurs his speech or can't think straight because they've been drinking too much.

Birthdays and holidays, yeah, they're shitfaced, but they're not insanely inebriated.

>>69257553

Yep, couple of border towns actually, not just one.

I'm not saying Mexico is dangerous, I'm saying it's more like the wild west, lawless and uncivil. I felt afraid, sure, but I never feared for my life and even though the police were complete dickheads, they still did their job and I felt protected by them.

It was striking to me because I live in a Mexican neighborhood, grew up around Mexicans, learned Spanish from them, work with them, and they're completely different from the Mexicans I experienced in Mexico.
>>
>>69258306
The heroin from mexico goes up north. The problem where I live are xanex, cocaine, and weed.
>>
>>69258445
>a mexicant pretending to be proud

kek
>>
>>69258667

Got two acres of land, bud. I don't have my own mower.
>>
File: 6jfvi8.jpg (12 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
6jfvi8.jpg
12 KB, 450x337
>>69249709
Dont worry i know this fucking faggot ass one sec i got this senpai
FUCK MEXICO YOU STUPID PRICK JOIN THE POLICE AND MAKE MEXICO BETTER
>>
File: 10c.jpg (163 KB, 608x331) Image search: [Google]
10c.jpg
163 KB, 608x331
>>69249709
>>
>>69258947
Dude. Buy your own fucking mower and do that shit. WTF
>>
Texas mexicans > California mexicans

I thought this was well known.

Also I worked in telemarketing and we received calls from spanish-speaking people from the US. I'm still amazed that the only mexicans who called from the Southeast of America were from South Carolina.
>>
>>69249709
MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>69250240

>doesn't realize that the 'racist' narrative is not grounded in reality and will be sold to the populace no matter what we do.
>>
>>69249709
HAHAHA I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU
>>
>>69248429
>implying they stay in Texas

The northeast is full of these illegal degenerates.
>>
>>69249709
>>69249751
>>69249899
>>69249963
>>69250058
>>69250200
>>69250246
>>69250345
>>69250616
>>69250797
>>69250963
>>69252641
>>69253106
>>69253307
>>69254468
>>69254687
>>69254893
>Mexicans being more triggered in this thread than from the cartels
My fucking sides
>>
>>69258812
Border towns are its own thing, they barely resemble actual Mexican life
>>69258834
Would that be Florida? lol I know a lot of junkies from there
>>69258848
Yes, I'm "proud" of being able to go to the theater...
>>
File: kiuop.jpg (207 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
kiuop.jpg
207 KB, 980x552
>>69259231

dunno man, but narcos killing each other is better than innocent civilians being killed by psychos
>>
>>69255408
the half dozen meximinis doing the salsa in your sprinkler is pretty funny but you shouldnt get too upset about that one.
>>
>>69248429

I live in the northside of SATX and the worst thing I can say about the spics is I hear their shitty circus music for a few seconds as they're pulling into their driveway.
>>
>>69259355
>>69259231
>>69259183
>>69259082
>>69259058
You are just giving him the attention he wants

That's clearly some dumbfuck who wanted easy You's
>>
>>69259405
Great tourist slogan right there.

Mexico:Innocent Civilians Being Killed By Psychos
>>
>>69248429
Mexico is what happens when you take only the bad things from the USA.
Been to Mexico and can relate to OP.
I've also been to Morocco, and even though the country is fucked, you can't see that level of degeneracy... Maybe allahu ackbar shit helps, but take into account that the difference in GDP between Spain/Morocco is twice as much as between USA/Mexico
Pic unrelated
>>
File: washington nationals.png (923 KB, 1080x670) Image search: [Google]
washington nationals.png
923 KB, 1080x670
>>69259629

;)
>>
>>69251175

Nah m8, we'd say an Englishman, not an American. Leave us out of your domestic squabble.
>>
The
>My subjective experience on X people
Sure love these.
>>
>>69249815
Sounds sexy, they have like a age of consent at around 11 or 12 or something. Sell it to your girlfriend as something exotic. Taste of another culture that you can't get at home.
>>
>>69253494

Yeah, sure
>>
>>69259994
That's what /pol/ is all about

Barely anyone wants to engage in actual discussion

They just want to parrot what they hear and feel
>>
>>69250200

The writing on that poster certainly isn't mercan, and it's not spic either.

I think they're some kind of stans or something.
>>
>>69259405
>Boston bombing nvr-g0-stale-theater-bl00d for war re-enactments and halloween costumes
Fake and gay.
>>
>>69248429
>>Never see them drunk
>>Never see them smoke
>>Never see them doing anything except working or eating

I'm a spic. This is all lies.

I literally laughed my ass off while opening a new beer and contemplating to go have a smoke. (It's my day off of work).
>>
>>69248429
you a stupid nigger.

half of south Texas is owned by the cartels. you need to kill yourself
>>
>>69249709
The wall just got 10 feet higher, Paco
>>
>>69260052
Mexican jail must be the worst thing there is. Not worth the risk if she's too young. I hope you're memeing, you know paedophilia is wrong right?
>>
>>69248429
You don't live in El paso or any of the border counties, huh? I myself live in Odessa. We get a ton of cartel members coming through here. If you hear a cop siren, 9 times out of 10 it's a mexican. Hell, even the small black population here is relatively tame compared to the mexicans. But don't get me wrong. The legal mexicans here are pretty legit and right wing leaning.
>>
>>69262113
Oh and odessa isn't a border country but one of the first stops for illegals to spread out into the country. Including cartels going up to Colorado or any other state.
>>
>>69248429

Gringo Never Left The Suburbs and Dreams About the Mexico He Sees on TV: the thread
>>
>>69249306
white women are hideous the second they get married since they are so mercenary and ruthless that they'll manipulate you up to the point where you're trapped, then reveal themselves to you
>>
>>69251910
I live in Brownsville and have never seen that.
>>
>>69261486

Where do you do these things, then?

As I've said for the millionth time, I live and work and grew up with Mexicans, I fucking live in a Mexican neighborhood and I think in my entire life, I've seen maybe one Mexican that was piss-drunk and I've only seen a handful who smoke tobacco and I have never even HEARD them mention anything about smoking marijuana or doing any sort of drugs.

Maybe they do this shit in private out of the sight of the gringo, I don't know, but I doubt it. I know most people here in my neighborhood and they don't do any of this shit. There are no "potheads" around here. It's completely different from a white neighborhood around here.
>>
>>69259091

I was thinking about doing it, but then I found this guy and he does such a good job of keeping it tidy, he doesn't just mow, he does all kinds of other shit for me. 220 a month is a fair price for the amount of work he does.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1840x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1840x403
>be american
>be butthurt
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 293x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 293x124
>>
>>69260052
Not in Saudi Arabia
>>
>>69259058
>>69259082
>>69259183

you misunderstand, mexicans are just zipping themselves so they can be better packed on their way to usa

then they get decompressed at arrival
>>
>>69251730

Western colonialism strikes again! It's all white people's fault.
>>
>>69253558
>>69253941
>>69256411

But other than that they're virtually identical.
>>
>>69249709
>>69249751

Seems odd, especially since we just left our brother there only to have pictures taken of him. Doubt they are American. If so, kind of surprised that the army leaves soldiers behind -- unlike the marines.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.