[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Student loan debt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Free education - No debt.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Free education - No debt.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
What's the end game with this?

>Nearly 70% of bachelor’s degree recipients leave school with debt, according to the White House, and that could have major consequences for the economy. Research indicates that the $1.2 trillion in student loan debt may be preventing Americans,from making the kinds of big purchases that drive economic growth, like house and cars, and reaching other milestones, such as having the ability to save for retirement or move out of mom and dad’s basement.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/americas-growing-student-loan-debt-crisis-2016-01-15
>>
>>69246523
Millennials will vote themselves out of debt when boomers die

The end
>>
>>69246618
What do you mean?
>>
>>69246523
I graduated with no debt lmao

Only absolute fucking idiots graduate with large amounts of debt because they think loan money is free
>>
>>69246912
This

It's easy to avoid debt. Go to a local college, don't take out gratuitous loans, don't study bullshit
>>
File: buttshakeblindfold.webm (367 KB, 542x720) Image search: [Google]
buttshakeblindfold.webm
367 KB, 542x720
>millenials can't buy shit because debt
>it slows down the economy
>it really slows down economy
>hory shiet it is slowing down the economy
>make it stop
>bankers feel threatened
>magically bankers find a way to get millenials jobs that pay
>millenials start buying
>crisis averted
>time to start the cycle over for the next few generations
>bankerswin.jpg
>>
>>69246523
People treating college like a 4-5 year party and not picking practical majors.
>>69246912
This. If you're graduating college with over 10K debt, you did it wrong.
T. Anon who graduated with ~2k debt and paid it off within a year.
>>
>>69247057
Exactly, right now i have a job on a farm where i work over the summer 7 days a week and it nets me enough money to pay for 2 terms at uni, buy food and gas and still have some left over come next summer. Though admittedly i still live with my dad so that cuts out regular rent payments. Though i do contribute to the mortgage and do nigger work around tge house so its not like I'm a total leech
>>
>>69246618
>voting away debt

Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>69246912
>>69247057
>>69247719
Wait until your friends laugh at you for going to community college
>>
>>69248020
>friends laughing at you for saving money and pursuing higher education
>friends

Do your "friends" also take your lunch money? Faggot cuck
>>
Out student loan system is so fucking lax.
>>
Or stop being lazy and enlist in the militay so the government would pay for your education.

Don't ask what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country.
>>
it's a backward form of population control since debt service delays family formation
>>
>>69246523
What's the end game OP? If it's not already obvious it never will be, but I'll tell you it's to create a debtors society without ownership. People with money will have infinit possibles of risk free investments and you and I won't be able to breath without paying a carbon tax. Expect everything to go up in price and everything marketed as premium in quality and class. It's gonna suck for all of us just like the people who quit school in the 60s and 70s. Remember those blue collar parents growing up?that's gonna be all of us.
>>
>>69246523
Are you implying that debt is bad for the economy? The only reason America wants so many fucking immigrants is so we can get them credit and start charging interest.
>>
File: Picture 2.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
My first two years at community college were free because there's a program in my state that allows that (they are reducing the funds for it soon, if not already) and now I'm working 40 hours a week getting ready to transfer to a 4 year uni.

I'm getting cold feet about what I want to major in. I wanna go into advertising but I don't think a communications degree will take me far, or that I'll make money with it

>what do
>>
>>69248466
>be a good goy and go fight and die for Israel!
>>
File: Costco Pizza.png (2 MB, 1024x972) Image search: [Google]
Costco Pizza.png
2 MB, 1024x972
>>69248886
What's a community college?
>>
>>69249879
that looks good as fuck

been getting pizza hut lately, WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHEESE?
>>
File: 1458407838563.jpg (591 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
1458407838563.jpg
591 KB, 2048x1360
>>69249879
Basically a 2 year college that provides the general education classes/courses required to graduate at a cheaper rate as well as being more accessible to everyone that wants to try to get back in school or just take classes. You get an associates degree for completing it. I know it's not a great explanation but I tried
>>
Actually with the new system we have I will have a reasonable debt too. Working class so I will have to loan my entire tuition and some extra to cover rent as just working doesn't it cover it whole.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.