[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
liberals: >want to shame you jews: >want to control you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1374922130917.jpg (138 KB, 610x678) Image search: [Google]
1374922130917.jpg
138 KB, 610x678
liberals:
>want to shame you
jews:
>want to control you
niggers:
>want to leech off you
muslims :
>want to exterminate you
trannies:
>want to serve you in any way we can in the hopes you'll call us a pretty girl

When will you realize we're not your enemy? There are plenty of other people who are infertile or have disabilities or abnormalities that still can contribute to society, who can still have a place besides you.

You can at least agree that we're the least of your worries, right?
>>
Makes sense. Transsexuals could have western values and want a (WHITE) family, etc.

bump. Explain yourself /pol!
>>
>>69246012
I wouldn't have a problem with a tranny who was right wing and avoided all the SJW bullshit. If they were passable even better.
But the fact of the matter is finding both of those alone is rare as it is.

Like the rare "good" black person, anyone with the characteristics I described is a huge minority and thus you will have to deal with the negative impacts of associating with that group.
>>
File: 1330444661228.gif (490 KB, 167x250) Image search: [Google]
1330444661228.gif
490 KB, 167x250
Huh, I came into this thread for the qt but I guess trannies are a proven Canadian trap.

I have no regrets when I say I would lay with this creature. But all the 30+ year olds trying to look like little girls need to be hanged - moot is the exception
>>
File: 1458104397306.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1458104397306.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>boy this one tranny that most likely posts nudes online sure is what all of them are like
>it's not like a good portion of them are annoying as fuck and 100x worse than gay people could ever be
>>
>>69246012
You aren't able to produce offspring
You are at most a laborer
>>
How to be a trap

>1, starve yourself
>2, wear women clothing
>3, take hormones
>4. spend money on expensive surgery
>5, commit suicide in your twenties
>>
>>69246012
Put effort into how you want to look, don't fuck up healthcare and stop those gay parades. Other than that I don't care if you have two dicks and wear a skirt
>>
>>69246012
MAGA hat on benis or gtfo
>>
>>69247606
I know a tranny like this. She's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>69246012
Prove you are a tranny before pretending to speak for them.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>69246012
Gas yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.