[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /pol/'s opinion on pic rel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: davis-aurini.png (650 KB, 995x601) Image search: [Google]
davis-aurini.png
650 KB, 995x601
what is /pol/'s opinion on pic rel?
>>
>>69245702
Hard to say. I want to call him a narcissist, but it's more harmless than narcissism. Idk there was always that one kid who always bluffed like he had a card up his sleeve for every situation and he reminds me of that kid.
>>
Huge faggot
>>
>>69245702

ONE DOLLAR
>>
>>69245702
faggot tryhard
>>
>>69245702
PEACE
>>
>>69245702
Watch his self-made film, then decide yourself.
>>
>>69246995
It's called "Love in the time of heartbreak", or something like that. Funny shit.
>>
>>69245702

Cringy Retard.

His political views and ideas and insights are on par with highschooler.

He also tries so hard with his fucking wannabe Kane look it makes me want to puke.

Dude, fucking stop with the whole smoke and whiskey thing.

He drinks whiskey with ICE.

WITH FUCKING ICE!!!
>>
>>69245702

Anton Lavey is a little too far out there for me, Anon. Sorry.
>>
>>69245702

I saw only one of his videos a whle back

He was wearing a suit while smoking and drinking whiskey and trying really hard to look like an old school mans man, like James Bond or something, but the whole video was him reviewing the videogame Bioshock Infinite
>>
File: 1454524711933.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
1454524711933.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
>>69245702
A complete autist.
Duh.
>>
Gay
>>
>>69247234
Who doesn't drink whisky on the rocks? Warm whisky is fucked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.