[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men so much more dangerous than women? Why is the media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: crime_statistics.gif (11 KB, 304x330) Image search: [Google]
crime_statistics.gif
11 KB, 304x330
Why are men so much more dangerous than women? Why is the media complicit in protecting these animals?
>>
>>69245595
Because women lack all agency.
>>
Testosterone..?
>>
>>69245595
Because when a woman wants sex all she has to do is show that she’s available and then pick out the most attractive man available.

When a man wants to have sex he has to spend time and money trying to find women who seem to be available, be the person who starts and carries any conversation, spending time and money and inevitably getting rejected many many times before he gets laid even once, knowing that the entire time that he can be replaced at a moment’s notice.
>>
>>69247416
I don't know why I thought this was sex related, maybe because I’m tired, but what I said still applies. Women get things when they ask for it and it comes to them, men have to work for what they get and a lot of the time it’s easier just to commit a crime.

Also black women are too busy rolling in child support money.
>>
>>69245595
Because men account for 97% of workplace deaths

Because in a hostage like situation they would be sacrificed for the women and children.

Because fuck you traitor.
>>
>>69245595
Men do 90%+ of everything except bitch and whore. This is no different.
>>
>>69245595
Proofs
+
Women are less likely to get convicted across the board, no matter the evidence or the crime.

CDC figures show that male victims of "Forced to Penetrate" incidents with female perpetrators are at parity with the reverse, female victims of forcible penetration by a man.

Yet only one's a crime worth a life in jail.
>>
File: 1455058104652.jpg (49 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
1455058104652.jpg
49 KB, 544x360
>>69247416
>>69247673
Canada needs help.
>>
>>69245595
A female friend zoning a guy is a bigger crime than rape
>>
File: moms.jpg (496 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
moms.jpg
496 KB, 1300x1414
>>69245595
>Why are men so much more dangerous than women?

Men are more affected by the destructiveness of single cunts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.