[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Journalist says Journalism owned by CIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE

What do you guys think? I wish he didn't go to RT, it's well known that RT is a Russian propaganda machine.
>>
>>69245164
Why do you think British news programmes only interview Salafi and Wahabi Sunni extremists and pass them off as the representatives of the majority of Muslims in the UK?
>>
THis is propaganda the meaning can be different
>>
>>69245802
Oh boy, you not all Muslim folks made it onto /pol/ now?

Educate yourself on that shit religion Ahmed. Any "moderate" Muslim would stop being Muslim after reading the Quran.
>>
All german journalists are contracted by NATO, they cant write anything against NATO interest, and they frequently get paid to 'write' (=print) articles for NATO intelligence agencies. They also get paid by foreign interest to depict certain countries like Arabia in a positive light. This has been meticulously documented by people who used to work in the industry.
>>
>>69246241
Oh boy, you "it's either black or white" autists continue to spout your ludicrous shit on /pol/ still.

Islam is not a shit religion, Christianity is not a shit religion. Any regular idiot would stop believing this shit after realising that the majority of people on the planet practicing Islam are quite happy not killing other human beings. As long as I continue to see Orthodox Christian churches being protected from Wahabis by the likes of Hezbollah, then I will continue to laugh at your butthurt "muh religion of peace" posts. No religious crusade for you abloo bloo bloo abloo
>>
>>69246241

Really, your shitty theory can be heard only in your shitty pubs in Tucson or where you actually live, fat ignorant boipussy
>>
Just posting a friendly follow-up for all the naive of /pol/ and a daily reminder all is not as it seems.

https://youtu.be/-bYAQ-ZZtEU?t=9
>>
>>69245164
That guy is a dumb kook who writes for one of the dumbest publishers, Koepp Verlag, out there (think awesome books along the lines of space or moon nazis, hollow earth and such).

There's a reason he's on RT and that is because he couldn't peddle his garbage anywhere else.
>>
>>69247332
All religions are shit, especially Abrahamic ones. What do the Jews teach? That the goyim will be their slaves once their savior comes.

What does Islam teach? That those outside their religion are less than animals and killing them is A-OK.

What does Christianity teach? Argueably the least reprehensible, but still has a bunch of non-sense about not fucking, beating your slaves right, etc.

I have no idea why anyone would be trusting of any religious ideology, especially the most venomous and active of each, Islam. While they may not all be blood thirsty wolves, if they believe their book, then you are still dirt to them. Killing you is ok and not at all immoral.

This is why I try to stick to /pol/ only after 5PM, the cucks have gone to bed.
>>
>>69249174
The amazing atheist outs himself. Societies that abandon religion the most dangerous and destructive on the planet. Need I bother to cite the innumerable deaths caused by communist states across the globe. I think you'll find that religion as a whole is one of the lesser evils on the planet. It doesn't matter what a holy book says, it matters what the person who reads it practices, and unfortunately for you time and again it is proven that the vast majority of people practicing a religion simply don't live up to the bloodthirsty fiction that you're peddling.
>>
File: 5051114_1.jpg (36 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
5051114_1.jpg
36 KB, 391x500
>>69248681
>That guy is a dumb kook
So what? It still holds that German media is absolutely controlled (this is actually regulated since you keks lost WWII and still holds for many years to come).
You won't ever see too much criticism of NATO or the EU (or the Wiedervereinigung before). Similarly they do their best to ridicule the AFD (or any newcomer for that matter). Because it's all for the greater good.
>>
>>69250150
Yeah, but that's retarded. By and large today most societies are secular, aka non-religious. Their policies aren't based on religion. Is it possible that Communism just leaves a power vacuum open for a maniac to rule? Of course not, must be atheism.

It does not matter if most don't practice what they preach, if I came out and said I was a Nazi in front of my family I'd be outcast, because Nazism has only led to bloodshed. Why should this be different for religious ideologies? You should be ashamed to hold the belief that a bloodthirsty warlord spoke with god and came up with a bunch of ways to rule forever.

I think you might be able to make sensible arguments for some religions, they would all involve "They've been reformed", but sensible none-the-less.

Come to me with just one reason Islam should be shown any respect at all, other than "muh feels."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.