[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't US cops aim for the extremities rather than center
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: CelwwpZWwAEKoPh.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CelwwpZWwAEKoPh.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
Why don't US cops aim for the extremities rather than center mass?

I get subduing a threat is important, but isn't preserving life?
>>
>>69244798
All life is not important, why do you care about criminals lives but not aborted babies?
>>
http://youtu.be/9igSoJHEdUo
>>
They shoot to kill in America, drunk guy could have easily kept going
>>
>>69244798
If you're not in a situation in need of killing the threat you shouldn't be discharging a firearm.
>>
>>69244798
>bubba gump shrimp
That exists!?
>>
>>69244893
>All life is not important

I don't disagree, but doing the bottom would save you from blacks protesting, looting, and rioting.... maybe.
>>
>>69245052
Yeah, one not too far from where I live. Pretty good actually.
>>
>>69245052
Sure does, my white brother.
>>
>>69244798
Because US cops have to deal with feral dindus all the time and aiming at center mass is the most effective way to bring down a target.
>>
>>69244798

>shoot-for-injury shots

kek, this meme again
>>
>>69244798
Fixing bullet wounds is expensive.
>>
>>69244798
>I get subduing a threat is important, but isn't preserving life?

No. The threat a person with a knife poses is too great to bother saving their life. Their is no advantage to try to save their life, when by wielding a knife in public threatening death, has already given up the value of their life.

Nothing of value is lost when we kill these people.
>>
>>69244798
>but isn't preserving life?

nah
>>
>>69244798
Because aiming center mass carries a substantially higher probability of a hit, and they'd rather seriously wound a criminal than risk a miss hitting an innocent bystander
>>
>>69244798
The Creedo 'Aim small, miss small' has meaning...
>>
>>69245046
Why? It's an arbitrary and incredibly silly standard that no sane man should follow, yet somehow it's the law in the States.
>>
>>69244798
Shooting for the legs is stupid, the police who do that run a great risk of being killed unless you have 20+ police shooting at the legs.

ALWAYS shoot to kill, everyone who have shot anything know it's not very easy to aim in a thight spot. So always shoot at the middle of the torso.
>>
>>69245046
>>69245021
This. If you do not shoot to kill, you are not allowed to fire a lethal weapon, since your restraint implies that using a firearm in the first place was uncalled for.
>>
>>69244798
>Why don't US cops aim for the extremities rather than center mass?

Not much point in a roving paramilitary execution squad without the executions.
>>
>>69245098
Nigs are gonna nog, because liberals enable them, or outright encourage it.
>>
>>69245098
>but doing the bottom would save you from blacks protesting, looting, and rioting.... maybe.

nah

it will save us from this guy doing this sort of thing again though.
>>
>>69244798
The safety of a cop is more important than the safety of a criminal.
>>
>>69244798
paperwork and potential sue if the victim lives or gets paralyzed or some shit
if they kill him, then all the other cops suck each others cock and say "yup that guy who was wielding a butter knife at 4 miles away from me was a risk to me and my entire kevlar suit and armored tank i was riding. i was scared for my life you see, so i shot him"
>>
>>69244798
Because dead people can't testify in court.
>>
>>69245271
>>69245129

Good points.
>>
File: 1447539178322.jpg (81 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1447539178322.jpg
81 KB, 447x444
>>69245271
>peruposting
>>
>>69244798
You act like every police officer has the same personality and beliefs
>>
>>69244798
Mentally ill man was hostile and a direct threat to the officers' lives. German cop clearly knew man was drunk and knew the threat of force was due to his drunkenness; his drunkenness also allowed the officer time to make a leg shot, which is DANGEROUS AS FUCK TO SHOOT TO WOUND. Mentally ill man probably was intending on harming anyone in his way, as armed mentally ill people tend to do.
>>
You can die just as easily from shot to the arm or leg as you can from the chest. In fact, it's more likely to survive from a torso wound, since there's more substance to take the damage. In the arms or legs, there's very little "stuff" in the way of blocking or absorbing the damage before it gets to the major arteries or veins. MEaning, to even hit the arms or legs is to have less wiggle room to NOT hit those important areas.

Aiming for extremities is retarded and should never be attempted. If you have your gun out, you aim for center mass. If you didn't need to shoot to stop/kill, you didn't need to shoot period.
>>
>>69244798
They're doing us a favor. It's just some worthless nog.
>>
>>69245098
>Would save you

No, it wouldn't. Their criticisms aren't based in reality to begin with so trying to appease them is pointless.

What if that man with the knife took off into the crowd and started stabbing people? They couldn't shoot for fear of hitting people.
>>
>>69244798

Its preserving the cops life to stop the suspect. Also anyone who could be harmed if the subject gets away from the cop. Troll harder.
>>
>>69244798
I know in the NYPD example their glock's trigger pull is about 13 pounds; having to use 13 pounds of force to pull the trigger results in your shots being significantly less accurate and aiming for extremities greatly increases the chances of hitting an innocent person, especially in a densely populated area
>>
Depends on the situation.
>>
I post this link every time someone asks this and it always seems to be ignored. This is exactly why "shooting to wound" is fucking retarded. Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting as many times as it takes to kill it.

http://bearingarms.com/professionals-dont-shoot-wound/
>>
>>69245271
You understand that most cops while on duty don't wear body armor, right? Go back to eating Guinea pigs Peru fag.
>>
>>69244798
You aren't allowed to intentionally maim or injure. You are only allowed to fire a gun if you are in imminent danger. If you have the time to aim for a leg, then you shouldn't be firing at all

Also, I dint get this trope that leg shots aren't life threatening, there are arteries in legs that will bleed out in seconds, killing the person
>>
>>69244798

That is illegal.
>>
>>69244798
Op's never taken a firearms training course, what a big surprise.
>>
>>69245431
Which is why I said maybe.

There are blacks who bitch about others getting arrested for robbing a store, so yeah.
>>
>>69244798
Officer's life is more important than the life of someone who decided to make terrible choices. I'm all for rehab and reintroduction, but if you're going to threaten someones life you forfeit your own.

Also guns are for killing, not wounding. You shoot to kill, or don't touch the trigger.
>>
>>69244798
>just shoot em in the leg!

Nogunz faggot detected
>>
>>69245513
Maybe if you live in a poor town. Any cop that has the money or belongs to an even semi-competent department should either own or be provided at least Level IIA armor.
>>
Modern US police are more worried about getting sued by a surviving attacker more so than retaliation or losing their own lives. That is why they are trained to use excessive force and aim for center mass rather than an extremity or the arm of an attacker. It makes sense but only if you live in a culture that has been cucked by legal ramifications.
>>
>>69244798

Because reasons.

-Its harder to hit your target. Bigger target (torso) better chance of hitting it.

-Lawsuits. Even if Jamal was on a naked, violent drug fueled rampage hurting people he will still end up suing you and the police dept. for injuring him. Lawyers can suck major asshole sometimes.

In concealed carry classes you are taught to kill the threat to avoid this lawsuit issue, plus its your word vs the dead guy who can't speak.
>>
>>69245685
>using a gun for its intended purpose
>excessive force

Are you retarded? No police department "trains to use excessive force", because you can lose your job over excessive force.
>>
>>69245656
This, as well.
>>
How come the americans aren't fat and the roaches aren't brown? fucking fake
>>
>>69244798
because they would get the living hell sued out of them
>>
>>69244798
Preserving the life of a violent criminal is not important. Next thread.
>>
>>69245680
Or maybe my town isn't that dangerous that cops feel the need to be wearing body armor all the time, where I live it's not a requirement, just more of a guideline. Tampa, Florida.
>>
>>69244798

idiot

>>69244951
>>69244951
>>
>>69245749
I must have misworded things. I meant to parenthesize "excessive force" to make it a point you understood shooting an attacker with explicit design to kill them is not excessive force. Not unless you are going to torture them for information afterwards.
>>
File: 1448342918248.webm (494 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
1448342918248.webm
494 KB, 638x360
The job of the police is to protect innocent people. They shouldn't risk their lives to protect violent criminals.
>>
>>69245865
Dangerous or not, there's no real excuse when getting soft armor only costs a quarter of a paycheck ($200).
>>
>>69244798
Because hitting a small, moving target is much more difficult and presents a much larger threat to your life.

Also there is a far likelier chance to miss and hit an innocent bystander
>>
>>69246025
>The job of the police is to protect innocent people

>He really thinks this

The job of the police is to enforce laws, they have NO OBLIGATION to protect you
>>
>>69246174
Enforcing laws, by extension, protects innocent people. Fucking leaf.
>>
>>69246063
Sure, there's no reason not to have it, but wearing it is different.
>>
>>69244798

>Germany
>fatass cop

Kek
>>
File: chimpoutguide.jpg (122 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
chimpoutguide.jpg
122 KB, 600x750
>>69246174
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
>>
>>69246259
Innocence or guilt is decided in a court of law, not by the police.
>>
>>69244798
Cops are there to protect innocent civilians. If a criminal forces them to fire on him it's his own fucking fault if he dies.

Better a hundred criminals die because cops are trained to aim center-of-mass than a single innocent or cop is killed because the cop wastes his one shot missing a limb.
>>
>>69246174

>to protect and serve
>literally the 2nd fucking word in the slogan
>a fucking leaf
also this >>69246259
>>
File: varicose-veins-circulation.gif (55 KB, 530x500) Image search: [Google]
varicose-veins-circulation.gif
55 KB, 530x500
Because real life is not a video game.

If you hit an artery, you better have an ambulance coming with the fucking minute, or know EXACTLY how to suppress the intense bleeding.
>>
>>69244798
Why doesn't the cop just ricochet his bullet across multiple surfaces before it knocks the weapon from the attacker's grasp, sending it flying up into the air and then back down hilt first into the cop's waiting hand? God, cops are so fucking stupid, unlike me, I swear I'd be like Robocop if only a police department would hire me and let me pass the academy without worrying about the exams and the fitness tests and stuff.
>>
>>69246347
No one said otherwise. But enforcement of laws protects innocents. This isn't really arguable.
>>
>>69246174
Sorry bro, we can't all be patrolled by Officer Lahey.
>>
>>69246174
They don't have a legal obligation, but it's still their job.
>>
>>69244798

>why don't cops aim for a smaller target rather than a bigger one?

Idiot.
>>
>>69246025
I guarantee you he is literally saying, "I dindu nuffin."
>>
>Shoot man in leg
>Hit femoral artery
>?????

Also, center mass is aimed for because it's the largest target, thus minimizing risk of missing and collateral damage.

Also, the only time you discharge a weapon is when you're certain the threat needs to be ended.
>>
>>69244798
Preserving the officer's life is more important than preserving the criminal's life. If you think otherwise you're a fucking edgelord.
>hurr muh cops bad, am i being detaineg? :D am i free to goo?
>>
>>69244798
you shoot to kill not shoot to injure
>>
Stop answering to trolls spouting the "aim for the leg meme".
Stop giving attention to those motherfuckers.
Fucking sage
>>
>>69244798
poor training
>>
>not realizing a shot to the leg is just as potentially fatal as a shot to the abdomen due to all the arteries running through it
>not realizing the difficulty of aiming at extremities over center mass
>not knowing the 21 foot rule for suspect engagement
>being a retarded, smarmy, know-it-all liberal faggot
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69246531
Based Poland gets it. It is the same with hunting animals. Only an amateur does not shoot to kill unless they are making a statement and/or going to interrogate the person they shot.
>>
>>69245135
>>69245021
>>69245046

you shoot to stop the treat, not to kill it

american retards
>>
>>69244798
One scenario is a busy street, the other looks like the back roads.

Tell me why the cops took an easier shot.
>>
Shooting to injure will land you in more trouble and lawsuits than just killing the nigger and letting it blow over in 4 months or so
>>
>>69244798
Let us imagine a person runs at you in a straight line towards an object. His legs and body will be moving forwards. If we create a line between the object and the person, the line will remain horizontal towards the ground for the entire time the person moves towards the object.
If we now create a line between the object and the lower part of his body, we can see that the angle changes while the person moves towards the object.
If we now imagine that our hands are part of the line, since we hold the gun in our hand, it becomes evident that the hands have to adjust while the person runs towards us.
It should also be obvious that having to constantly adjust the position of the hand is more difficult then remaining stationary.
Secondly, the upper body is bigger, thereby increasing the chance of us placing the shot.
In a dangerous situation everything happens very fast. The easiest and safest way is to shoot at the upper body.
Judging such a situation from the comfort of your armchair isn't really gonna help.
Don't want to be shot?
Don't break the law.
Do what the man with the gun says.
>>
>>69246745
Shut the fuck up, Aquafresh. You're not even able to own guns, let alone use them defensively.
>>
>>69244798
Its because they will get sued for injuring/maiming.
>>
>>69245232
How are those knife bins treating you, faggot?
>>
>>69244798
A gun only purpose is to kill someone or something. To use a gun only to incapacitate someone would be against what the purpose of a gun is suppose to do. Other weapons are more useful in incapacitating someone. The real question that should be asked is what other weapons can we use instead of guns, like taser, so we don't have to kill a suspect or is killing someone who posses a threat to others justified.
>>
>>69245200
See>>69245201
>>
You're wasting your time OP. People here only believe what FOX or so shits into their mouths.
>>
>>69244798
Because aiming for center of mass increases the likelihood that a bad shot will still hit something. Walk a pistol course where you are being timed, and see just how quickly you can get two into every target, then figure that when you're under stress, you're going to be a lot worse of a shot than normal. Aiming for extremities when you are in a situation where you are allowed to use lethal force is just asking to get your own ass killed.
>>
>>69246745
But I like treats, why would I want to stop them?
>>
>>69245098
stupid nigs burn down their own neighborhoods anyways who cares, nobody invests to rebuild them
>>
>>69246861
>if you disagree with me then you're wrong

Wow, hang yourself.
>>
>>69244798
ITT: idiots think cops are Vash the Stampede
>>
>>69246770
Aiming at his legs would've had a lower chance of a missed shot hitting a bystander behind the guy getting shot.
>>
>>69244798
>aim for the lowest probability to hit area of a person
>miss
>bullet ricochets and kills an innocent

WOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>69244798
>this post and picture made by someone who has never fired a gun
>>
>>69245685
Whether the person lives or dies has little bearing on whether the officer will get sued. If the person dies, his family can still bring a wrongful death lawsuit against the cop and department.
>>
>>69247165
A dead person can't sue. A living injured one can. Family suits against the cop are lesser than a direct one from the person shot.
>>
>>69246946
That's cyberbullying. I'm gonna have to shoot you in the leg to restrain you from hurting people with your words. Hold still.
>>
>>69244798
People often don't even realize they have been shot until they find blood and panic to find the wound.

Guns don't work like in movies where you shoot a guy in the leg or arm and he falls to the ground disarmed.
>>
>>69247165
A lot easier to fight that case by proving the deceased was a criminigger who deserved it, rather than a paralyzed guy crying in the court room.
>>
>>69247312
This. The saying "Dead men tell no tales" applies here.
>>
File: 1404279308837.jpg (16 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1404279308837.jpg
16 KB, 500x558
>>69244798
Yeesh
Was that the best picture of a german cop they could find?
>>
>>69247266
>>69247312
Crippled thug vs dead thug's mother and siblings crying about how he was such a good boy...
>>
>JUST SHOOT THEM IN THE LEG

literally how?

What, is the cop going to activate his VATS?

Real life is not video games. How fucked in the head are these people?
>>
>>69246391
Just shoot at the guys left leg then, no arteries there.
>>
File: black lives never mind.jpg (94 KB, 426x644) Image search: [Google]
black lives never mind.jpg
94 KB, 426x644
>>69247519
just get within cutting range dude and hit him in the leg, it's a piece of cake
>>
>>69244798
Hey fucktards, there's a major artery in the leg and if you clip that he has half a minute to live no matter what you do.
>>
>>69247407
he only need one bullet so yeah
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459272192787.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459272192787.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
Blacklivesmatter should see this
>>
>>69247628
Confirmed never fired a gun before
>>
Our police has been trained to be hesitant with using their weapon. The problem with that is that there's now a bunch of shitskins crawling around the country and they're not shooting them, when the situation justifies it.

Basically, having more relaxed cops who don't use their weapon outside of the utmost emergency situations works, when your country has next to no non-whites, but soon becomes a burden once your politicians open the flood gates.
>>
It all depends on the situation
This is what happens when you wield a knife knife and threaten police officers in Sweden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWANmeH0Rt0
>>
>>69247467
It's much easier for the crippled thug to get the case won than the family.

First hand vs third hand, dumb dumb.
>>
>>69247286
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GUD BOI
>>
Why would you want a mentally ill nigger wielding a kitchen knife to survive?
>>
>>69247766
he was baiting m8
>>
File: black lives matter a lot.jpg (306 KB, 930x1920) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter a lot.jpg
306 KB, 930x1920
>>69247766
goddamn u fucking racists baka i bet your a trump voter ...

it can never be forgivable to stop a poc (person of color) committing a crime (act of resistance) against the racist imperialist patriarcy
>>
>>69246745
>you shoot to stop the treat, not to kill it

JESUS CHRIST SNACKS HAVE BECOME SENTIENT
>>
>>69247766
The flag didn't tip you off?
>>
>>69247926
Oh fuck. That's what I get for not looking at the flag
>>
>>69245271

"Bulletproof" vests are not inherently STAB proof. Takes other steps for a vest to stop sharp objects.
>>
File: 1441157343644.jpg (591 KB, 1393x1019) Image search: [Google]
1441157343644.jpg
591 KB, 1393x1019
Shot in leg are more dangerous than in lungs or belly, have look at size of blood vessels there!
>>
>>69246820
Just as the rest of the civilised world, burger boy
>>
>>69246745
guns are not 'threat stopping machines'
pepper spray is, handcuffs probably are but guns are meat harvesting harbingers of death
>>
Assuming the picture is true, the cop on the bottom most likely meant to hit center of mass but missed due to stress. If I were an officer, I would shoot as soon as a threat is established. Cops are trained to recognize facial, vocal, and body language cues to determine threats. Niggers are kill on sight.

It's also harder to aim a pistol than you'd think, especially with the minimal firearms training officers receive. If he went for the leg he would endanger bystanders and himself with a ricocheting or traveling bullet.
>>
If you're using a gun you are shooting to kill. You never point your gun at anyone or anything that you aren't ready to kill.
>>
>>69248331
Now tell me, how relevant is your country? I'll wait while you scramble, senpai.
>>
File: somalia after islam.jpg (936 KB, 2000x1171) Image search: [Google]
somalia after islam.jpg
936 KB, 2000x1171
>>69248331
Switzerland is like fucking Mogadishu, I agree.
>>
why don't criminals stop breaking the law and they wouldn't have to be shot?
>>
>>69244798

>man lives

I take issue with this.
>>
>>69246063

You try wearing that shit all day in a hot car every work day. Risk of getting shot is very low even for cops. Truck driving is more dangerous.
>>
>>69246745
Nigga what?
If you need to stop the threat, use non lethal. Guns are solely meant for killing in law enforcement.
>>
>>69247764
>literally do what ever the police tell you

boot licker

Though I do agree most people who get shot and killed by police brought it upon themselves
>>
>>69248461
Maybe tell your Chief to fix the fucking AC in your car.
>>
As someone already mentioned, you don't argue with someone whose argument is not based in any reality. But it's always interesting that liberals who argue for these "shoot to injure" rules are either whites who live in relatively safe cities and neighborhoods where they can possibly live their entire life without their life or safety in danger, pacifist women or minorities with a chip on their shoulder about whites in general.

Like the adage goes, I don't knock the spatula out of your hand, so don't tell me how to do my job.
>>
>>69244798
In the UK they'd probably just tase him to avoid physical injury altogether.
>>
File: whitegirlsloveterrorists.jpg (33 KB, 667x333) Image search: [Google]
whitegirlsloveterrorists.jpg
33 KB, 667x333
>>69248492
More like "stop trying to attack me and put the knife down faggot".
>>
>>69248333
Also, I'm handy with a rifle and a shotgun. First time shooting pistols in years I was sitting down about 15 yards away from a target. First was a .22 revolver (cops will never use this), second was a 9mm, and the last was a .45. The .22 shot like a bb gun so no problem getting the hang of it. I was fairly accurate with the .45. The 9mm was the hardest to aim by far, obviously the 9mm and .45 were completely different guns and brands, regardless, I was sitting down 15 yards away from a target with no stress on me whatsoever. Imagine standing up with a person trying to kill you or someone else and then getting everyone killed because "I just wanted to disable him."

Leftism is a mental illness.
>>
File: niggers cops.jpg (60 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
niggers cops.jpg
60 KB, 348x450
>>69244798

American cop killed a nigger
German cop wounded a White Human

That's the way it should be. I'm sure if the American cop had to confront a White human he would have used a taser instead of a bullet.
>>
>>69248586
"Ah no it failed ... w-well you ain't no muslim bruv".
>>
>>69248225
A guy I know was shot in the thigh with a .357 Mag years ago. The doc told him that he was lucky that the overpressure it caused in his circulatory system didn't blow out his heart valves and kill him on the spot.
>>
>>69248399
On european scale, largely, we have Europe's biggest port (and the world third's biggest) Rotterdam and we are of an huge important in the global trade in the western hempisphere.

However if your butt-blasted American ass really thinks that the opinion of the poster should be discarded on the relevance of the country he or she is right now, I shouldn't have taken up the effort writing this at all.
>>
your rampage

your death

your fault
>>
I know a cop who shot a nig on PCP 5 times and he still kept coming after him until he hit him a few times with his flashlight. So it takes more than a shot to the leg to stop a wild nigger sometimes.
>>
>>69248678
You do know police kill far more whites a year than blacks, right?
>>
>>69244798
Core is more likely to stop a threat and at a cheaper overall cost to not killing the suspect.
>>
>>69248818
there's more white people
>>
>>69244798
Your answear is in your question.

"Center mass" is the slowest moving point in the human body. Easier to shoot. And conveniently hosts a lot of things you can't attack people without.
>>
>>69244798
Becuase American laws give police no incentive to save lives and encourage to take lives.
>>
>>69245161
Is really the cheapest form of socially acceptable eugenic cleansing.
>>
>>69248751
You're comparing country worth by claiming that you're civilized as an irrelevant country.

You started it, I'm simply finishing it. Your country is irrelevant, largely unneeded for modern function, and cucked. Countries without guns have nothing worth protecting.
>>
File: nog arrested.jpg (41 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
nog arrested.jpg
41 KB, 635x423
>>69248818

There are 180 million more Whites than Niggers in America, you dimwitted ignorant dolt!
>>
>>69245431
>What if that man with the knife took off into the crowd and started stabbing people?
Then you proceed with more fast and violent response. But he was not near crowd and was not in the process of stabbing when he was engaged with leg shot.
>>
Killing niggers is morally right.
>>
Because US cops are badly trained and scared shitless to face the over-armed criminals. Thanks to americans hating taxs, they are under-staffed, under-trained and under-rested. Thanks to liberals, the little money they have they blow it on stupid stuff like bodycams.

That's all.
>>
>>69244798
Same reason they use hollow points and .45 cal. Fuck if I know. Maybe to make the move to a police state less of a jump. I've talked to enough backwoods cops to know that they mostly aren't right in the head.
>>
>>69249213
>frog telling ANYBODY about good police work

How are those rubber bullets working against the jihadists every other week?
>>
>>69249214
>.45 cal

What fucking police department are you referring to that uses a .45 ACP weapon as the standard issue?
>>
File: 1418770546736.jpg (63 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1418770546736.jpg
63 KB, 500x337
>>69244798
>america is doing it wrong?
So..i should shoot at an area the size of my fist and potentially kill a bystander through ricochet? Coke heads won't care till they're dead.
When you aim, you aim at their vitals so that doesn't happen and to end the situation then and there, not make someone waste my tax dollars to be in jail and potentially become a violent criminal again. Id rather kill a violent man as a last resort from trying to talk him down then just let him do his thing and try to hurt people.
Getting sick of this "shoot his legs idea"
>>
>>69244798
It's okay german cops will soon have to use lethal force once the rapefugees start filing suits for shooting to maim.
>>
>>69249067
Every country in the world except US, switzerland and some uncivilized nigger countries in Africa have gun regulations. It's a huge culture difference really, i don't think it has anything to do with wether or not a country is cucked or they have nothing worth protecting.
>>
>Man is mentally ill.
>Can not be cured and is threatning to hurt people.
>Own family doesn't even want to take care of him.
>Get rid of him because he can not be cured, is hurting other people and wasting tax dollars.

>Drunk guy has drinking problem.
>Can not be cured and is threatening to hurt other people.
>Own family doesn't even want to take care of him.
>Shoot in leg so that he may get drunk and threaten more lives another day.
>>
>>69249320
Except jihadists don't attack every other week. And our police is way more respected and efficient than yours.
>>
>>69244798
Niggers aren't life.
>>
>>69245200
It's called using the right tool for the job.
Only an idiot uses a lethal weapon for nonlethal purposes.

Cops have tasers and pepper spray if they decide not to kill the bastard.
>>
>>69245186
> risk hitting a bystander
Another reason to aim for legs
>>
>>69245195
And that meaning has nothing to do with this situation. It means that if you aim something tiny your dispersion is lower. Or in other terms: If you need to shoot a nigger in the head, aim for that little red pimple on his nose, not the head.
>>
>>69249424
A bunch of former Soviet countries have lax gun regulations.

When you know hardship, you work to prevent it. Outlawing guns means you've never had hardship, or that your government is preparing to create it.
>>
>>69249442
>respected and efficient

Who the fuck thinks this?
>>
>>69249320
Also the police was absolutly not at fault during the attacks, they did their job pretty well.
>>
>>69249213
They are adequately trained. It is the laws. US police literally have no incentive to care about civilian population well been. Literally zero.
>>
>>69249573
By being unprepared and generally lacking in communication and organization? Is that the standard that you hold your police and special forces to?
>>
>>69249646
>By being unprepared and generally lacking in communication and organization?
When ? What was the problem exactly ?

Do you think the NY police is shit because they didn't manage to stop the planes ?
>>
>crazy man comes at cop with a knife
>shoot him in the leg because all life is precious
>miss because hes running at you and hitting moving targets is hard
>get stabbed
>partner opens fire, aims for the leg again
>tear open his femoral artery
>he bleeds out within minuets and dies
>partner is jailed for murder

Three lives ruined but at least everyones conscience is clear right?
>>
Just shoot the knife out of the hand of the criminal.
>>
>>69249567
Most french people ?
>>
>>69249740
During the last few terror attacks in France, the police responded like shit. Are you this delusional?
>>
>>69244798
Which is easier, aiming for the chest, or aiming for the leg? Now add in a guy with a knife.

And anyways, who the fuck cares if the guy with a knife lives?
>>
>>69249805
Most French people also see no issue with open borders. Who cares what "most French people" think?
>>
File: 1457585497795.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1457585497795.png
11 KB, 411x387
>people who are paid $40,000 a year should risk their life over a criminal who is threatening people's lives
>there are people who REALLY believe this
>>
tfw shoot extremities movie meme is still alive in the current year
>>
>>69249839
Give me exemple that is not "Hey they should have react in 0.003 seconds and magically rush into a situation they know nothing about to save the day like superman"
>>
>>69249535
Well i think American people just really like guns, and the sense of safety that comes with owning one/keeping it with you. People from the Netherlands and other countries don't desire that, or they just never felt it because they never owned a gun.
The whole 'i'm afraid my government is going to round up my countries population" is just made up to give them a reason for having guns in my opinion, although i respect your/the american people's patriotic mindset and desire to feel safe.
>>
File: 1457774698494.png (39 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1457774698494.png
39 KB, 436x432
>173 replies and 14 images omitted. Click here to view.

For fuck's sake /pol/.
>>
>>69244798
America
>people losing their shit in public, waving weapons around get killed
>result is fewer crazy people and a more right leaning society

Germany
>crazy people rehabilitated and allowed to vote
>result is Cologne rape spree and uncontrolled immigration of more crazy people

Seems like it's working great for you.
>>
>>69244798
>but isn't preserving life
>criminal life
>important

If we just killed violent ones instead of wasting money on prison things would be better.
>>
File: Principal_Arteries_large[1].jpg (105 KB, 1000x784) Image search: [Google]
Principal_Arteries_large[1].jpg
105 KB, 1000x784
OP, don't kid yourself into thinking that a shot to the thigh or leg isn't as leathal as a chest wound. You have more mass to high in the torso, and also a bigger chance of actually surviving if you don't hit the spleen, lungs, heart or any artery.

You need to remember why you're firing at your opponent in the first place. It's not to tickle the fucker, but to take him down. A shot to the leg MIGHT stop him in his tracks, but a shot to the torso WILL definitely.
>>
>>69246745
What is PCP?
>>
>>69249941
How about the hostage situation where they had tried to rappel into the building and fumbled it and eventual gave up, or the time when they tried to encounter the gunmen in the store, and sat in front of the glass windows, or the time when they took fucking 15 minutes to respond to the shootings taking place in the fucking streets.
>>
>>69249612
No, it's not the laws, it's the unequal application of the laws. When determining whether a shooting was justified, the same legal standards are supposed to apply to a cop as they are to me. However, a cop is more likely to get a free pass from a grand jury than I would.
>>
>>69245098
Looting and rioting when you are dead is quite a difficult task.
>>
>>69249954
yeah, europeans really hate guns...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/2782719/
>>
>>69249954
>The whole 'i'm afraid my government is going to round up my countries population" is just made up

This is exactly what I mean by "never had hardship." Countries that have never had it happen to them assume that it never will.
>>
>>69244893
>dont kill criminals unnecessarily
>abort babies is okay
>holding one view means you hold the other

Retard please fuck off back to whatever place you came from
>>
>>69250101
Law here is more general term. Not only the word in the books but also their practical application.
>>
>>69244798
If you pull a gun in self defense, you don't shoot to wound. People on drugs like PCP aren't going to be stopped by a bullet to the leg.
>>
File: 1436839467750.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1436839467750.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>69248586
Like this?
>>
File: city-hunter-1502761.jpg (109 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
city-hunter-1502761.jpg
109 KB, 800x1280
>>69250096
> pcp
true dat

>>69250100
> hostage situation
which was resolve without other victims after the initial killing...
> 15 minutes reaction time
That's bad how ?
>>
Niggers aren't life morons.
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>69244798
>killing the mentally ill who go over the edge
>doing it wrong

uh
>>
>>69250390
>that's bad how

Are you fucking joking? You're asking how 15 minutes to react to gunmen in the streets is "bad"? Dear lord your people are cucked.
>>
dickballs
>>
>>69250422
liberals think cop lives are worth less than criminals and/or cops should risk their lives for their shit-tier pay
I get paid more than double the average cop and I write software for a living, closest I get to risking my life is when I eat junkfood at lunch
>>
>>69250183
Yeah, we do, and we're comfortable with that mindset because in a present society that is unrealistic to happen.
>>
>>69250546
meanwhile in any major european city
>>
>>69250546
So you're saying that preparation is bad if something "might" not happen? I bet you own insurance. Why waste the money? You're not going to get injured today.
>>
>>69250490
You wanna get a watch the next time one of your niggers fire in the street ?
>>
>>69249941
Could have just whacked some fucking gas of some kind in there and ~90 people wouldn't have been methodically slaughtered.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>burgers brag about how many guns they got and how much they love shooting
>their TRAINED POLICE cannot even successfully shoot someone in their leg
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
File: 1423356273012.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1423356273012.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>non-lethal shots

>people still believe this meme

One of the quickest ways to bleed someone out is to shoot them in the leg.
>>
>>69250628
I think that is an incredably out-of-proportional argument to make, i don't think it is insurance in arming your entire population with lethal weapons in any kind.
>>
>>69250755
Tell me how a nigger shooting another nigger is akin to mudskins shooting at bystanders and holding people hostage?

You're literally trying to rationalize slow response times for your special forces.
>>
>>69246745
A shot to the leg or arm can still kill someone in minutes if it hits a major artery in the arm or leg.
"shooting to wound" if a myth only nogun retards with no knowledge of anatomy believe.
>>
>>69250772
> know nothing about the situation and people still running everywhere fleeing the scene
> HEY LET'S GAS EVERYONE !

What are you ? German ?
>>
>>69250620
That's because of the terror attacks commited by foreign islamic terrorists, nothing to do with the government opressing the people in any kind.
>>
File: 1458440768023.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1458440768023.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>69246955
>>
>>69250846
How is it not? Insurance means that you are covered, or protected, from an incident happening. An armed and prepared populace is insured from losing their freedom and country should someone try to take it.
>>
>>69250777
They're trained to aim for the center of mass. The torso.

So which is it, they're trained or they're not?
>>
>>69250857
>Tell me how a nigger shooting another nigger is akin to mudskins shooting at bystanders and holding people hostage?
How do you know the difference in the first 15 minutes ?
>>
>>69244798
Life isn't a videogame, a bullet to the leg has a very high rate of DYING
>>
>>69244798
Because moving limbs are hard to hit you fucking moron. Have you even shot a gun before?

Maybe non-violent people should preserve their life rather than the life of a violent criminal?
>>
>>69250546

If you have a smoke detector or fire extinguisher, then you're a hypocrite. Why prepare for something that might never happen?

What about insurance? I bet you have some of those. Why? It's not like anything will happen, right?

The police take 15-20 minutes to get to a crime scene - on average. That means that they show up AFTER a crime has been committed - not during.

There's a great American saying that goes something like this; "When seconds count, help is only minutes away."

You are the first responder, OP. Prepare to own up to that responsibility!
>>
>>69250913
yeah you're right
quick question though lukas,
who let the foreign islamic terrorists into your country?
>>
>>69250966
Because niggers live in ghettos, which is where a majority of nigger shootings occur.

Are you actually trying to say that you cannot draw patterns in violence based on where it occurs and the demographic of that area?
>>
>>69250934
Yeah but arming the population also results in a huge more risks of shootings and other incidents by providing crooked minds with the tools and materials to carry out such a thing. And that's just one of the many downsides of allowing the population to be armed with lethal weapons.

Whereas a car insurance for example only requires you to pay a sum of money that will come back to you in case an unforseen accident happens.
>>
>>69245098
Appeasing the enemy does not work, and is a known cuck strategy.
>>
>>69251012
Our cucked government of course, but that is an whole different kind of question and subject.
>>
>>69250906
Temporarily incapacitating everyone inside the building is much preferable to allowing a massacre.

And let's not forget that the police would have been hearing constant gunshots from inside.
>>
File: 4.jpg (77 KB, 1429x960) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
77 KB, 1429x960
>>69244798
>>69244951

https://youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk
>>
>>69246745

And that's precisely what police do. The only reliable way to stop a threat with a firearm is multiple shots to center of mass.
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
>>69251268
okay so let me get this straight
your government knowingly let foreign islamic terrorists into your country then used it as a pretense to lock the country down
is that right?
>>
>>69251145
So by legally allowing people to be armed, you think that crime inherently goes up?

Buying a gun as a felon is already a crime, so in what way does establishing a legal method make it more likely for legal people to suddenly commit crime?

The number of people killed by "gun violence", excluding suicides, is ~12,000 people annually in the US, or .00004% of the population. Compare this to the estimated 1 million Defensive Gun Uses each year, and tell me that it's not a net positive.
>>
>>69248492
There's such a thing as a "lawful order" in America.
>"you need to put your hands up"
>lawful order

>"lol suck my dick or I shoot you"
>unlawful order
>>
>>69244798
Here is what a bullet to the leg does the majority of the time. It will still kill you, just slightly slower.
>inb4 7.62
A severed artery is a severed artery.
https://youtu.be/Q11PNyagJIo
>>
>>69251341
No, our liberal left government let in all these immigrants without knowing that they would kill our people. It was an mistake. (Which i totally didn't agree with but my personal opinion doesn't matter here)
>>
>>69251044
We try to give the same justice to everyone ?
>>
>>69251490
>without knowing that they would kill our people.
Do you really believe this?
You don't question this decision at all because they may have had ulterior motives of enforcing martial law in Europe?
>>
>>69251490
>without knowing that they would kill our people

You're really this delusional, aren't you?
>>
>>69244798
the man was mentally ill, why not kill him? he was dangerous for society
>>
>>69247764

This is correct. I don't understand why black people in particular tend to fight police, make grabs for their guns, etc.
>>
>>69251365
It is an net positive, but if you look at the murder rate and the number of shootings you can see that the number of gun owners and incidents/crimes do relate (i don't have the resources right now for sources since i am on my phone but if you don't believe it you should look it up and read the studies.)
>>
>>69251583
By regressing to the mean?
>>
>>69244798
Well, to begin with, shooting someone in the leg is statistically more likely to kill them than shooting them in the torso. There's an artery the width of your thumb in the leg, if it's severed, you could be shot in a hospital and you'd still die. It's easier to come back from a punctured lung than a severed femoral artery.

Secondly, it's the law here. You only start shooting when you are in fear for your or someone else's life. When that happens, you shoot to kill.
>>
>>69245498
That was a good read, thanks anon
>>
>>69244798
Thats fucking retarded
Have you ever actually fired a gun?
>>
>>69245685
You're a fucking moron
>>
Since when is killing a knife wielding psychopath a bad thing?
>>
>>69251490
Kerel, beter ga je gewoon Femke Halsema d'r clitdick zuigen, dan komt er in ieder geval een tijdje geen onzin uit je bakkes.
>>
>>69251646
A country with more pools has more drownings in pools. Doesn't mean that criminals wouldn't kill just as much without guns.

Why do you assume that being murdered by a gun is worse than being stabbed or beaten to death?
>>
>>69251591
>>69251606
Yes, i do believe this. As i dont see the left liberals as some kind of sneaky jews trying to eradicate the white race, but rather as an unimformed, naive and too scared to be thought of as racist.
>>
File: 1396410313835.png (108 KB, 236x247) Image search: [Google]
1396410313835.png
108 KB, 236x247
>>69249788
What's it like having never fired a weapon in your life? I'm curious.
>>
>>69244798
Liberals have already decided human life is meaningless, that's why abortion is legal. If they wounded that man, he not only gets free treatment, he could also sue them as well. One less looney black on the street
>>
>>69251666
By not putting all the police stations in the same rich area ?
>>
>>69246357
It's not just cops. Anyone who has ever been trained to use a firearm, ever, is trained to shoot center mass.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.