[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pol really dislike Aboriginals or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: forpol.jpg (29 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
forpol.jpg
29 KB, 550x361
Does pol really dislike Aboriginals or is it just a meme?
>>
>>69242973
What are these exotic creatures?
>>
>>69242973

why should i dislike primates?
>>
>>69243375
Have you ever met one?
but because of memes you know all about them huh
>>
File: Correa9.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Correa9.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>69242973
>or is it just a meme
They can't understand you
You can't understand them
It's like a human sized dog or an Australian
>>
>>69243957
only thats not true
>>
File: B1WkdOjIIAEktbs.jpg:large.jpg (58 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
B1WkdOjIIAEktbs.jpg:large.jpg
58 KB, 468x700
>>69242973
Like or dislike has nothing to do with it. We merely recognize that they are a separate subspecies with significantly smaller brains than Europeans.
>>
>>69244005
They speak their own made up languages and don't understand our languages,they also mostly base their behavior around their own gods
>>
>>69242973
I don't dislike them, I have never met one, I wouldn't dislike a gorilla in the zoo for huffing gas or being a drunk, that said I don't think they are human.
>>
>>69243536
Lived with them in queensland for a few months. People are just caught between the old and the new.
>>
>>69244153
If they are a different subspecies then why can Europeans breed with them?
They fit the literally definition as the same species.

>>69244246
But they can speak English?
Every country had its own language how is this an argument?
>>
I just can't help but feel bad for them. Majority are just nice people who parent's never valued education or success and were taught to drink and fuck from the age of 13. None of them were actually bad people.
Although saying that there are always exceptions, most of the city slicker Abo's are exceptions to that but they just have crippling alcoholism/drug problems and are enabled by the Aussie Govt
>>
>>69244850
Moreover, some of them I met remembered when you could legally kill an Abo without repercussion and didn't hold any grudges towards whites or the Govt
>>
File: 3NM3p5P.jpg (285 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
3NM3p5P.jpg
285 KB, 621x1000
>>69244629
>If they are a different subspecies then why can Europeans breed with them?
They fit the literally definition as the same spe

>"A taxonomist decides whether to recognize a subspecies or not. A common way to decide is that organisms belonging to different subspecies of the same species are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, but they do not usually interbreed in nature due to geographic isolation, sexual selection, or other factors. The differences between subspecies are usually less distinct than the differences between species."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies

The continental human races would fall under the category of separate subspecies if we still classified humans by to the same standards that we use for other animals.
>>
>>69244850
Theres three types of Aboriginals. City abos, farm abos and bush abos. City abos are the type you hear about on pol all the time, they grow up in government housing and basically have no intensive at all to ever do anything. They dont have to work for money, they dont work for dignity because they see that as joining the white people. They just live in resentment and some kind of "i would have had dignity if whites never came" kind of attitude.

Country abos have been working on farms for generations and understand the value of working and community. They are the best type by far. Bush abos are what it would be like if you threw pre-bronze age Europeans into todays Europe. They mainly stick to themselves but they are just very primitive in culture.

Look at pols reaction to whites becoming a minority in countries today, it hasn't even happened and people are freaking out. Imagine that already happened. You can start to understand the attitude city abos hold when they completely despises whites and never want to contribute to society.
>>
>>69242973
It's a bit of a meme.

Some are cool, some aren't. Depends whereabouts you are.

I think most of the rage is for the indigenous "industry", the masked hard left 'movement' spreading through public service and government.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw6jp4R3GaI

Don't know much about them besides what i read and see online, seem like an angry people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.