[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he believes the police are here to "protect" us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 375.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>he believes the police are here to "protect" us
Is there a bigger group of cucks than police supporters?

Typical statist argument: muh nignog nigger noggin the nog's niggers nig XD
>>
>>69242591
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>69242591
Who's going to stop "muh nignogs?" You?
>>
File: giphy.gif (150 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
150 KB, 500x281
>>69243038
>there are people who honestly believe that false imprisonment doesn't happen
Made me kek.
>>
>>69243134
Stop them from...?
>>
>>69243153
It doesn't. In order for someone to go to jail, they need solid evidence and a jury's agreement. Juries don't just send people to jail because they don't like them.
>>
>>69243471
So there are never times when juries are biased? There are never times when police falsify evidence? There are never times when situations can be misleading? Let's also never question whether the police should be held accountable for any laws. They should be pardoned of any and all crimes for "risking their lives" on a daily basis.
>>
I live in chicago. It would be much worse without police. If you don't believe me, I'll drive you to jackson & kimball and you can walk back.
>>
>>69243347
committing a vastly superior amount of crime, proportional to whites.
Stop sucking the nigger cock you anarchist cunt
>>
>>69244081
Stranger danger is bullshit.

>>69244086
They're far superior partly because they know they can get away with it. Blacks make significantly less money than whites on average and are far less likely to be able to fight them in a legal setting.
Stop sucking cop dick you statist faggot.
>>
>>69243134
You should stop them faggot. Arm yourself and protect yourself.
>>
File: 1438892755374.gif (779 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438892755374.gif
779 KB, 500x500
>>69244354
kill yourself, nigger loving bait fag
>>
>>69244466
Kill yourself you cop-loving anti-freedom cuck.
>>
>>69244409
>implying there's any need for protection in the first place
Every empire starts by hiring thugs as well as the police to stop them, just so they can say, "See? I told you that you need us!"
>>
>>69244603
Muh freedumb!
>>
>>69245071
>taking your liberties for granted
Only a cop cuck could have this mentality.
>>
And of course cop cucks have no real answer as to why we need cops. Go ahead and keep spouting nigger memes, I guess.
>>
>>69246779
No one's going to give this raucous masturbatory thread the time of day. You can try again later if you want to have a discussion instead of post laughing anime girls and toss lame hot air insults around for your own amusement. I'm just going to walk away from this thread pretty confident that you don't have a perception of people/society worth listening to
>>
>>69244086
Well they're doing a shit job innit
>>
>>69246779
>why we need cops
To prevent crime. Wow, so complicated.
>But sometimes they do bad things!
Oh, so they're not perfect. Unlike everything else in the world, you mean.
>>
>>69247128
Yet you have no clear answer as to why having a group of people with a monopoly on the world's guns with no legal repercussions is beneficial to a society.

People who support the police are literally cucks. "Mmm that's right. Take my freedoms away. Ohhhh, baby you know I like it when you illegally detain me. Yeah, shoot me harder and use the excuse that you didn't know if I was dangerous or not. I love the police so much."

The fact that you actually support the police shows that you have no grasp on reality and no clue what the fuck you're talking about. You're literally as moronic as a Tumblrina.
>>
>>69243471
They do it all the time in my country.

Cops ride with a "farming kit" in their car, basically drugs they can claim they found with x person and imprison them. Not even joking there mate, our country basically does not have a real legal system or constitucion, at least it is not properly enforced anyway...
>>
>>69247323
>we do bad things, imprisoned
>cops do worse things, get off without even being indicted
Wow. Such a hard concept to grasp. Don't worry. Maybe you'll begin to understand one day.
>>
>>69247534
>cops do worse things
False. Also
>Don't do bad things
>Not imprisoned
So difficult.
>>
File: 1458540271463.jpg (659 KB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
1458540271463.jpg
659 KB, 1280x918
Why is Skyla so perfect?
>>
Most police are good people trying to do their job. However there are also police officers that decide they are above the law and act with impunity. If the good officers would actually cross the thin blue line and pursue actions against those criminals the police would be in a much better position than they're in currently. Sadly that does not happen.

Like any other civil servant police officers should not be immune to being scrutinized.
>>
>>69243038
Fuck off nsa shill
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.