[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shocking moment a high school teacher strips naked and t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>Shocking moment a high school teacher strips naked and tries to RAPE a female student in broad daylight
>The 30-year-old teacher undressed before he tried to rape the teenager
>Incident occurred on March 28 at Taiping High School in Guangxi, China
>The man had reportedly received treatment for a mental illness in the past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3513674/Shocking-moment-high-school-teacher-strips-naked-tries-RAPE-female-student-broad-daylight.html
>>
>>69242334
That's just another day in China bro.
>>
kek, if it ain't niggers it's the chinese
>>
CHINA SUPERPOWER
CHING CHONG STRONG
>>
>>69242334
I like how casually chinks observe the situation.
>>
File: liubei.jpg (331 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
liubei.jpg
331 KB, 565x800
>china

What went wrong?
>>
>>69244663
I heard a rumor that if they try to intervene the laws are very strict and you can get in trouble. I bet it has more to do with their lack of souls though. Like that guy who was trying to kill that toddler and people walked by without looking twice.
>>
Pic of said girl?
>>
>>69242334
Meanwhile, scores of female teachers rape their charges and get a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>69242334
Yeah but with dicks that small, is any crime really committed?
>>
>>69244875
MUH BENEVOLENCE

Cao Cao was right.
>>
The only thing he was missing was murdering some students with a knife before going on his rape spree. Just another day in China.
>>
the absolute mad man what a ledge
>>
>>69244972
That's what I've heard too. Something like you could get sued by the victim if you attempt to save someone.
>>
>>69244972
That's actually true in China, the first guy who steps up and tries to help, usually gets sued.

This only works against Chinese criminals of course. If the Chinese see a negro attacking a Chinese woman, the crowd will bash the ape properly, and the police have no problem with that.
>>
>>69242334
Love to see how they twist this story into blaming white men for rape culture.
>>
>>69245557
We need chink anon to confirm.
>>
>>69242334
>people standing around gawking and not doing anything
goddammit china...
>>
>>69242334
EVERY MAN IN THAT PICTURE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME
IT'S LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING CLONES
>>
>>69244875
>>69245218

Cao Cao did nothing wrong
>>
>>69245988
If they help they are considered liable
It's a shit country
>>
File: 1438011420032.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1438011420032.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>69245218
Cao Cao is always right.
>>
>>69245617
if they cant blame white men, then they just say they blame all men but really still blame white men
>>
Why are they all wearing the same clothes? Is that their uniform for the school? Pretty shitty if it is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.