[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on vaccinations. >I'm ready.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17
Red pill me on vaccinations.
>I'm ready.
>>
>>69241531
They don't cause autism. There. Done.
>>
They pretty cool
>>
They prevent disease.

Autism is caused by a social exposure deficit in the first 5 years of life.
>>
Anti vaxxers are pants-on-head retarded people who think conspiracy forum posts can substituted for actual medical studies.

Vaccinate. Mumps is a hell of a disease.
>>
>>69241531
They keep you fucking alive you dipshit
>>
>>69241531
American government cannot be trusted.
>>
>>69241531
Go to the Congo without getting vaccinations and see which direction your health goes.
>>
I know a guy who swears that a vaccine gave his kid autism. his next few kids he refused to get vaccinated and they're just fine, but his first born is a screaming retarded monster of a human that has to be taken care of its whole life. it's horrible

I'm not saying vaccinations don't work. I'm saying we're probably getting shit vaccines made out of garbage from china. something is happening. there's no smoke without fire.
>>
Many such cases!
>>
>>69241828
genetic traits and mutation, in my dads side of the family, mild autism/ aspergers happens every other generation.

skipped my dad and hit me.
>>
>>69242405
False equivalency. 99% of children in the US get vaccinated. Surely a small percentage of those kids will develop aurism. By those numbers there's just as much "evidence" that fucking tap water causes Autism.
>>
Aluminium and mercury.
>>
>>69242048
>substituted for actual medical studies
there have been alot of treatments that have past medical studies only to be proven later to be dangers.
>>
File: image.png (272 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 500x500
>>69241531

Dear OP it's ok to get vaccinations your already retarded if you actually believe the psuedoscientific bullshit. a little measles vaccine couldn't make you anymore retarded.
>>
>>69242655
well from what we currently know anyway vaccines seem to work completely fine, should we abstain from all new technology and medical advancements because it's evil witchcraft that gives you the autisms even if there's no proof for that?
>>
>>69241531
>vaccinations
Useful, but as with any product, overhyped
They do have possible negative side effects (autism doesn't appear to be one of them), but those are generally outweighed by the benefits.

As a parent, my stance is this: all children should be vaccinated... except for mine. This provides near-maximum benefits for my child (they become unlikely to be exposed to disease) without any risk of harmful side effects.

I acknowledge this is inherently selfish: I am putting the welfare of my child above the welfare of others' children, and in fact am counting on other parents putting their children at risk in order to maximize my child's chances. But fuck them, and fuck their kids: my job is to look out for my son, everyone else can go fuck themselves.
>>
Don't cause autism.
Theyre necessary for certain diseases.
However,
Flu shot and the like are overused, as vaccinating against minor diseases encourages stronger derivatives of the virus, causing an arms race. Not unlike how our overuse of antibiotics is making them more and more useless.
>>
>>69242655

Praise science or go live in the filthy heatenous lands of islam.
>>
How the hell did we manage to survive all those vaccinations without any autism?

Could it just be shitty parenting?
>>
>>69243369
why do you feel the need to broadcast that. its not exactly clever to tell everyone you dont care about their well being
>>
File: cca.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
cca.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>69243369

Spoken like a true first world faggot.
>>
>>69242048

>Mumps
We have a current outbreak here in Indy.
Surprise surprise, people weren't vaccinated.

Also
>b-b-but it's just about me
Unless you know someone can't get the vaccine and needs herd immunity
>I'll be fine with herd immunity :^)
Except other retards will share the mindset and we won't have herd immunity. It's the same retarded logic that one vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>69241531
Only a super intelligent dude would trust the government and allow a stranger to pump their newborn child with mystery chemicals.

Also, if you don't blindly trust that their medical reports are truthful, you're a penis.
>>
>>69241531
They work pretty well.
>>
>>69242891
>i was asking peoples views and info and all i get is memes
the pharmaceutical industry are the biggest lobbyists and have people on the boards that pass these drugs
>>69243005
its the other way round. people are being force to have their children vaccinated.
>>69243446
the science is never political?
>>
>>69242405
Yeah he's a fucking retard. You should beat the shit out of him.
>>
Vaccines are part of the depopulation agenda, do not take any at any cost. Don't listen to the shills.
>>
File: needlerape.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1000) Image search: [Google]
needlerape.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1000
>>69241531
Anti-vaxxers are without a doubt the purest form of stupidity and degeneration on planet earth. Worse than SJWs. Worse than terrorists. Worse that Gawker. These people literally bring diseases back from the dead. Every single one should be rounded up and forcibly vaccinated.
>>
>>69243563
Because I'm fairly confident that my post isn't going to have any effect on immunization trends.
>>69243580
You got the same flag as me, champ.
>>
>>69242655
>Medical progress means old, outdated treatments, or even treatments discovered to be more harmful than beneficial are discarded as new knowledge is gained.

Say it ain't so! There's a reason we're not trepanning anymore, or why nobody is diagnosed as suffering from "bad humors" anymore. Medical progress moves forward. If there were some, any link to vaccines and autism it would be overhauled completely or entirely discarded if the risk for autism was great enough to override the herd immunity we've built up. But there to date has been many studies, and none of them have provided any such link.

Your argument of how we don't do bad treatments anymore is retarded, and possibly the most poorly constructed strawman I've come across in months.
>>
>>69243803
>its the other way round. people are being force to have their children vaccinated.

Yes, because it's irresponsible to contract a disease and potentially spread it when we have a means to prevent it.

This isn't hard.
>>
>>69244061
/thread
>>
>>69243636
one vote doesnt matter. in the US voter turnout went up siginificantly the last few elections but guess what, no difference. the popularity vote only serves to distract us while shiggy diggy politicians and other higher ups in society sneak their way into influence or pushing their candidate

this is not tinfoil tier, this is not only a feasible but at least partially active reality
>>
>Some kids with vaccines get autism
>It's vaccines fault

Is as dumb as
>More people buy ice cream in the summer
>More murders happen in the summer

>Ice cream causes murders
>>
Kinda wish they did cause autism so I'd at least have something to blame for being a retard
>>
Vaccines are important for preventing widespread disease in modern society. But modern vaccines are more than just vaccines, the materials used in administering and preserving some vaccines (that ends up injected into you) can have side effects, and possibly long-term consequences for children. Obviously the immune system's response to vaccination is mostly benign and is not likely to cause problems like autism. Rather it's the materials that come with it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>69241531

It's a necessary evil.

And autism doesn't exist, it's normal that every individual is different and more extreme or calm but these days they will label you so easily.

Picture related, someone with real severe autism.
>>
>>69243369
Look at this way, if your child gets any side effects you can buy a lotto ticket. And all it takes is 30% of population of people thinking like you to fuck the rest of us, because vaccines do not protect 100%.
>>
What about this cases where a kid was perfectly fine, then does within a day of getting a vaccine?
Or the ones where they turn pants on head retarded less than a week after?
I am for vaccinations, but those are the arguments that anti-vaxers make, and I don't know how to counter those.
>>
>>69244499
dies* within a day
>>
>>69241531
The mindset that people justify "It doesn't matter if I don't vote, I'm only one person" is the same mindset that justifies "It doesn't matter if I don't vaccinate, It's only me"

I am in favor of both mandatory voting and vaccination.
>>
This thread just jumped the Full Retard.
>>
>>69244165

One vote "doesn't matter" but then again you're retarded and missing the point.

One vote truly doesn't matter as much, but what does matter are the millions of retards that share that mentality and then suddenly the collective power of a million retards does matter.
Not to mention Hitler won by a single vote.

The same applies here. One child not getting vaccinated would mean nothing. But tons of selffish, retarded faggots share this mindset of "my child is special and we'll be fine :^)" like
>>69243369
Herd immunity requires any where from 95-99%, so enough of these people and suddenly we don't have herd immunity anymore.

And that's fucking retarded because then you infect people who actually can't get the vaccine.

The autism "study" was literally asking autistic children's' parents if they had been vaccinated. That was fucking it. The dude has since lost his license.

His study would be no different then asking people who don't have cancer if they drink orange juice then concluding
>WOW OJ PREVENTS CANCER

Each vaccine has trials, each report on vaccines has RCTs out the ass, but instead you defer to the judgement of one asshole and hordes of retarded moms and forum posts.

Fuck off.
>>
>>69244061
>facebook
thanks for the insight
>>69244093
we still pump fluoride in to the water for no reason and doctors in the us still recommend circumcision.
>>69244118
>government shill must be ignored
>>69244201
except there doctors who are openly anti-vaccine
>>
>>69244554

Lmao the Jews are the ones avoiding vaccinations and enforcing them at the same time
>>
polysorbate peel back your blood brain barrier

nano-aluminum to cause inflammation

mercury for freshness

glyphosate contaminants for fun

autistic human fetal cells for forced cannibalism

more viruses than they know are in the cocktail which are unknown (like sv40)

the inoculation introduces new novel forms of the disease

nagalase

no legal recourse

no double-blind studies, no studies on the combinations/schedules

premies are put on the same vaccine schedule, the doctors deliver the vaccines and the nurses know to have intensive care ready because the poor things always develop life threatening brain swelling; the institution is blind to their oath when it comes to vaccine money and ritualistic abuse of the most vulnerable.
>>
the real redpill is that the "vaccines cause autism" meme was designed so that white people don't vaccinate their kids and let them get diseases
>>
>>69244755
This is some premium aluminum.
>>
>>69244499

You don't have to refute shit, because coincidence is not an argument.
>>
>>69244755
This, vaccines can be benign enough but how people can sit idly by while the kikes push toxic trash for cash is beyond mez
>>
>>69244723
>He believes the fluoride shit
>Spotted you, Alex Jones.

Fluoride != Flourine
That's like saying table salt is dangerous and toxic because it has Chlorine.

You buy them water filters, fella. I'm sure they do something for you, if only psychosomatic.
>>
>>69244723

Let's here these doctors and the studies they've published.
>>
>>69244259
Proven false. You sound reasonable. Learn the truth. Stop repeating bullshit.
>>
>>69244723
>except there doctors who are openly anti-vaccine
There are also doctors who think reptilians control our minds using radio waves, that doesn't make it true
>>
>>69245081
He's not, >>69244967
>>
File: Yep.jpg (26 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Yep.jpg
26 KB, 500x295
>>69242610
You're on to something there.
>>
>>69244713
i got your point but ur example was poor
>>
File: 1458190769868.jpg (55 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1458190769868.jpg
55 KB, 500x368
There's way more interesting tinfoil that's actually declassified for you to le redpeel yourself on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>69245237

My example is fine. You're just retarded.
Both involve the actions of the selfish individual affecting the collective, because humans are selfish creatures thus they almost always form a selfish collective.

>i
>ur
Fuck off you fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>69245013
>mmmm tasty fluoride
>muh teeth
are you retared?
fluoride was a waste product that the fuel industry lobbied to depose of in water.
>That's like
no
>Alex Jones
fuck off
>>
>>69244921
with mountains of it falling from the sky everywhere,
and too small diameter to be natural,
it must be a cheap a byproduct.
>>
>>69245724

Have you ever had chicken pox?
>>
>>69245900
yes im dead now
>>
File: trump-frog-riots.jpg (183 KB, 1350x1350) Image search: [Google]
trump-frog-riots.jpg
183 KB, 1350x1350
>>69245131
>There are also doctors who think reptilians control our minds using radio waves
>>
>>69246200

Enjoy shingles you stupid bitch.
>>
>>69244619
there was a greater reduction in any disease just from washing hands

than the reduction experienced after a vaccine was introduced

except maybe tuberculosis
>>
>>69244723
There are doctors who are openly anti ice cream :^)
>>
>>69246541

So what? What reason is there for not doing both?
>>
>>69241602
yes they do.
>>
>>69245724

You're a fucking idiot. Conspiritards are a special breed of stupid.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fluoride
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/fluoride-still-not-poisoning-your-precious-fluids/
>>
>>69241531
vaccines dont cause autism.
that being said i havent been vaccinated since i was like 8 and only took a tetanus shot when i was traveling to merrika for a while.
vaccinate your kids early. later in life not so important.
>>
>>69246649

Still waiting on that proof.
Not a single study against them posted in the whole fucking thread.

Why?
Because they study is either shit or it doesn't exist.
>>
>>69243369
Murrica in one post. What a cancerous "culture".
>>
>>69246769

>later in life not so important.
Also wrong.
>>
>>69245724
Didn't mean to trigger you, Alex.

Easy champ, just some harmless bantz. And we all know Bantz have never been shown to cause Autism.
>>
>>69242405
>there's no smoke without fire
Cum hoc ergo propter hoc
>>
>>69241531
Jews sell the vaccines to the goyim and don't vaccinate they're own that's all you need to know.
>>
>>69245424
nah ur just nt worth the effort
>>
>>69241531

GOOD GOY MY DOC SHEKELBERG TELLS ME TO GET THEM ALL

IT'S JUST 666 SHKELIM YEARLY

IT WON'T MAKE YOU ANY HARM

YOU GULLIBLE AUTIST
>>
>that like that like that like
how does everyone here feel about climate change?
>>69246689
look up what i wrote faggot
>>69246626
reddit must leave
>>
>>69247049

>merely pretending
>>
>>69247152
>blatant red herrings
You lost faggot, go home.

Fuck off back to your cuck shed on your faggot, freedomless rainy island and die of some 3rd world disease you were too stupid to prevent.
>>
File: build_wall.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
build_wall.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>69246649
Fuck off back to mexico, retard.
>>
>>69246896
someone has already been triggerd
"Fluoride in drinking water may trigger depression and weight gain, warn scientists"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11430087/Fluoride-in-drinking-water-may-trigger-depression-and-weight-gain-warn-scientists.html
>>
>>69247317
see>>69245013
i was making a point.
>>
>>69247152

Yeah, basically every post you've made has some kind of paranoid delusion in it.

Yes, science can sometimes have political interests or motives however if you look at the general scientific consensus then you'd understand that water fluoridation and fluoride in general massively helps teeth and vaccines are safe and definitely do not cause autism. Please don't spout your bullshit when you really don't have a clue.

And yes, the pharmaceutical industry definitely has some 'shady' practice, but they're not all sat around orchestrating a malicious attack or 'poisoning' us.

This is the problem with /pol/, any genuine critical analysis of things in government for example are tarnished by people who think everything is some kind of conspiracy.
>>
File: mask.jpg (28 KB, 462x338) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
28 KB, 462x338
>>69247569

No, you will post a STUDY from a CREDIBLE JOURNAL.
Not some fucking blog post from telegraph lmao.

Are you aware of how little evidence is required to say
>X may cause Y
They don't have use the loose phrase "has been shown." That's how fucking little evidence there is.

You're shit.
>>
File: laughing.gif (654 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
654 KB, 245x245
>>69243369
>tfw when son dies on study abroad in 2024

This only makes sense if your child stays in a gated community for his entire life.
>>
>>69247433
Trump thinks vaccines cause autism, friend.
>>
>>69247942
He's a useful idiot if he keeps retards out
>>
>>69247942

Yeah, no candidate is perfect even Trump.
This is one subject he got way wrong.

Trumps a man that likes to see things to believe them and he's a big picture kind of man. Unfortunately this mindset is dangerous in a clinical setting.
>>
File: 90d.gif (6 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
90d.gif
6 KB, 329x302
They don't create autism.

Even if they did, the benefits would outweigh the risks. Just think about how many millions of dead children there would be versus the amount of autistic kids that are "created".
>>
>>69247742
also this faggot>>69244201
>>69247849
>telegraph lmao
sorry its not the guardian
>X may cause Y
isn't that the argument for vaccines? did my science upset you?
>>
>>69248194
>if I strawman another source then he'll forget I asked him for a credible source
Try something like the British Journal of Medicine faggot.

>isn't that the argument for vaccines
That's the point.
You need NOTHING to be able to say X may cause Y.
The language of all these claims is very particular. They can't say
>X can cause Y
>X has been shown to cause Y
>X causes Y
or they get fucked by the FDA.

This is how little evidence there is for both the claims against fluoride and vaccine.
>>
>>69247794
>sometimes have political interests
only when you decide
>general scientific consensus
k
>>69248543
>muh strawman
ive had already had anons compare it to ice cream.
>>
>>69248917
one to many had
>>
>>69248917

>ive had already had anons compare it to ice cream.
Yet another strawman.
They didn't compare it to ice cream they compared the poor basis of the studies to that of a theoretical study format that involved ice cream proving the retardation of the vaccine "studies."

And nice job not even addressing my post.

You lose fag.
>>
File: logicofsciencedenial.jpg (141 KB, 801x960) Image search: [Google]
logicofsciencedenial.jpg
141 KB, 801x960
>>69248917

No, I mean individual studies which are obviously bias and don't mean shit. You can't have political interests or bias from a meta-analysis of reliable studies, hence why I said general scientific consensus.

I'm sure you're probably trolling but hey, there are genuine tinfoil hatters who say things as stupid as what you are now.
>>
>>69248543
>FDA.
owned by one of the biggest lobbyists
>>69249275
>you can't have political interests or bias from a meta-analysis
You can if the assumptions are bias. there was a story last week about the meta-analysis of psychology studies being flawed. ill try to look it up.
>>
>>69249743

You seem to be forgetting that the burden of proof of all of this fall on you.
>>
>>69249876
fall who? i came looking for a debate and got called a retard.
>>
>>69249743

Do you understand what meta-analysis is? What assumptions? I'm talking about statistical analysis of multiple reliable studies. You can't cheat replicable objective data.

Are you referring to the study that tried to replicate 100 psychology studies and 50% of them failed?

Read this: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160303145733.htm
>>
>>69250070

Because you are a retard.

Your first post was
>fuck vaccines they might one day be proven to be bad for you
>>
>>69250178
>>69250225

In fact, you implied in your first post that there currently isn't enough proof to suggest that vaccines are bad.

You defeated yourself in your first post.

Well done.
>>
File: Milk Farmer Pepe.jpg (34 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
Milk Farmer Pepe.jpg
34 KB, 654x639
>>69241531
>Be me
>have over 30 vaccinations
>strongest immune system I know, not been ill in over 6 years
>Only mildly Autistic
I joke about the last part
>>
>>69250178
>Are you referring to the study that tried to replicate 100 psychology studies and 50% of them failed?
yes
>>69250225
except that wasn't what i wrote, was it?
>>
File: k.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>69250454
>implied
yeah no
>>
>>69247942
Didn't he said it like if you do several vaccinations at once? It's probably better to spread them out over some time either way, but it would also be more of a hassle.
>>
>>69244496
>And all it takes is 30% of population of people thinking like you to fuck the rest of us
>Herd immunity requires any where from 95-99%, so enough of these people and suddenly we don't have herd immunity anymore.
Sure, but my decision doesn't have jack shit to do with what everyone else decides to do. My job is to protect my kid, not to protect anyone else's, and certainly not to protect "the herd".
>And that's fucking retarded because then you infect people who actually can't get the vaccine.
So you want me to risk my kid getting a fever and the subsequent potential brain damage so that somebody else's kid (who already has something wrong with them) is at lower risk? Yeah, no. Not to mention the fact that most people don't even know their kid can't get a vaccine until AFTER they've already gotten one and suffered side-effects. So you want ME to take that risk for MY kid because YOUR kid already rolled those dice and came out snake-eyes? Yeah, go fuck yourself.
>The autism "study" was literally asking autistic children's' parents if they had been vaccinated. That was fucking it. The dude has since lost his license.
Autism is the pro-vax strawman. I acknowledged that vaccines aren't an apparent risk factor for autism. Vaccines ARE a risk factor for fever which is a risk factor for brain damage.
>>69246839
>OMG, they actually think of their own children before others, what monsters
>>69247893
Again, read my post. I'm not against vaccines in general, and they have their uses. When the benefits outweigh the risks (example: the kid is old enough that a fever is less likely to be severe enough to cause brain damage, his brain is well-developed enough to make any damage minimal and he's about to travel to some third-world shitstain of a country) I have no problem with vaccinations in that context.
>>
>>69250178
>What assumptions?
>Getting it right means regularly revisiting past assumptions and past results and finding new ways to test them. The only way science is successful and credible is if it is self-critical
assumptions are sometimes needed and sometimes not so much. gravity is a good assumption.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/scientists-replicated-100-psychology-studies-and-fewer-half-got-same-results-180956426/
>>
>>69251539
the bottom quote is from the article linked.
>>
File: 3.png (233 KB, 783x967) Image search: [Google]
3.png
233 KB, 783x967
>>69251539

Did you even read the link I posted? It was refuting the study that you were initially talking about.
>>
>>69252507
yes and that was one of the story's that started the current debate in the scientific community about how important past assumption are. you can't reinvent the wheel for every study.
did you read what i posted?
>>
I haven't had a shot in a while. What are the hot, hip diseases that trending on Twitter?
>>
>>69241531
People say it causes autism.
People also say that parents often seek to shift responsibility from their personal failings at anything they can.
>>
There are kids who are severely alergic to the ingredients in vaccines or have compromised immune systems. They're the ONLY people who should not get vaccinated.
>>
>>69242560
Congrats for being retarded.
You might consider taking every flu-shot available now since you are already fucked.
>>
>>69243369
Thanks for helping to break down herd immunity retard. If enough people think like you your little special snowflake will get sick and I hope he dies.
>>
>>69243369
<3
>>
>>69241531
Have had many and now i post hère
>>
meme supporting Trump is one thing, but antivax trolling could actually get people hurt.
>>
>>69242405
The correlation between vaccination and autism is a strong one, and no-one wants to hear about it. Researchers and other medical professionals who begin to ask questions are shunned and bullied by their colleagues, have their jobs/positions taken from them, and some are even killed, if they persist. All for asking questions. Research proving the link between autism and vaccination is done all the time, but suppressed or 'discredited' by pharmaceutical company shills. This is why there is 'no evidence' that shows a link between the two.

A child who has a series of vaccines then drops into febrile seizures within 24 hours, and soon after that is never the same again, has been injured by the vaccine, it's that simple. One or two cases like this could be dismissed as coincidence, but not hundreds around the world every year. I don't want to see an end to vaccination (most questioners don't); I want to see safer vaccines. Something pharmaceutical companies don't seem interested in looking at.

>inb4 anti-vax retard

No, I'm not. I just want safer vaccines.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.