[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Trump advisor defects and speaks out against the Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Former Trump Strategist.jpg (78 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Former Trump Strategist.jpg
78 KB, 620x413
http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

I'm not a shill, guys, but this worries me. Take a look at some excerpts from this woman's letter:

"My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness. I was sold.

I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver's seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy.

He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many "pieces of ass." He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

I also started seeing a trend of incompetence and deniability."

What does /pol/ make of this?
>>
The post is almost literally >lol now im #cruzmissile.

Fuckin meme magick
>>
>xojane
>>
>>69241686

Here's another source if you don't like that one:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-strategist-disavows-support-scathing-column-article-1.2580370
>>
Trumpfags are so worthless
>>
>Superpac Staffer
Fake and gay
>>
>>69241509
>I used to be trump...
>now I'm cruzmissle
>>
>>69241509
>What does /pol/ make of this?
Someone powerful had dirt dug up on her then did the old routine of "Fuck with me and I'll ruin you, work with me and I'll land you a cushy job". No one who still wants to have work as an advisor jumps ship this noisily within having an arm twisted.
>>
>>69241509
>worked for a PAC
>never even met Trump
>Trump told PACs to fuck off
Wow it's nothing
>>
>>69241509
Trump doesn't want to be President? Hell, that makes him an even better candidate.

I have often stated that anyone who really WANTS the position probably isn't fit to have it and I've joked that Presidents should be conscripted rather than elected.

This may work out just fine after all!
>>
>>69241509
>He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

projecting much?
>>
This should really be the beginning to a tard thread in all honesty
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 600x997
They tried this random person doesn't support trump thing with the vet charity no one ever heard of, now let's try a pac no one ever heard of.
>>
>>69241824
>NY DAIlLY NEWS
>>
Okay, while initially I bought into the letter, it appears as though this cunt never actually worked for Trump.

http://www.snopes.com/stephanie-cegielski-letter-trump/
>>
>>69242642
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 592x160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25 KB, 592x160
>>69241509

>trump advisor
>>
I can't make anything of this. She's repeating things we've all heard before, "Trump has an Ego". Alright. I thought this was supposed to be an expose. Very low energy.
>>
>>69241509
>xojane
>Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC.

>Trump
>PACs

>>69241824
>NY daily

>>69242642
NO SHIT
>>
It's a load of rubbish, fuck off.

Also,

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-ended-up-in-bed-with-a-27-year-old-virgin
>>
File: 1459221803241.png (432 KB, 600x871) Image search: [Google]
1459221803241.png
432 KB, 600x871
>>69242642

Is self-preservation supposed to be an insult? Every human on earth has self-preservation as an animal. None of us Trump supporters ever claimed he DIDN'T have self-preservation. Try again, Super PAC niggers.

MAGA
>>
>>69241509
Someone changed her mind. Nothing behind it no new information to base it on. Just someone ( of thousands every day? ) changed their mind.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>69241824
>A former strategist for a pro-Donald Trump Super PAC

aka a nobody
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.